All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

eugegall

Damn. Assuming they do everyone in one go, it's not looking good for me then.

Rob Braz

£45 tickets for the semi... hopefully not up in the Gods but we will see. Applied for the atmosphere section.
I did atmosphere for carabao. Good atmosphere but about 6 rows directly behind goal so could see sod all

eugegall

Nah, it's random, and also shite :lol:
Haha ok thanks for the hope!

Absolutely crazy having a club spent £80/£100m on numerous players but cant throw a few bob at the operating systems.

Bosws87

£65 for the semi, would be happy to swap for spurs away + the difference

JB7

Spurs away for my Brighton semi final ticket seems fair enough to me.

Especially considering spurs is midweek.
Spurs + £35 for your semi ticket if I'm reading it right? I'd call that a hell of deal for you if you got it.

Look all power to you but everyone eligible for a Spurs ticket will already have a semi ticket if they want one.

Bosws87

Spurs + £35 for your semi ticket if I'm reading it right? I'd call that a hell of deal for you if you got it.

Look all power to you but everyone eligible for a Spurs ticket will already have a semi ticket if they want one.
Ill be at spurs.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
No money taken yet either. I guess we probably won’t get an email from the club either saying we were unsuccessful. I’ve never got one anyway.

TheRedDevil2019

Pair available for Brentford next week.

East Stand near the exits/concourse.

Members only, cheers.

Sounds of the Aquarium

really surprised with the Seville away ticket uptake. only 70 tickets left out of 3000?? 3 of the 6 blocks were sold out when i logged on at 10.10!

JonSlu

really surprised with the Seville away ticket uptake. only 70 tickets left out of 3000?? 3 of the 6 blocks were sold out when i logged on at 10.10!
As people have already said, those blocks were never on sale to begin with. I think the club are perhaps worried about not selling out our allocation considering it's our fourth Spanish trip this season, they struggled to sell out Betis in the last round and obviously we're back in Seville again, so by not initially selling those blocks, if needs be they can return those tickets to Sevilla for them to sell to their fans without any segregation issues.

Sounds of the Aquarium

As people have already said, those blocks were never on sale to begin with. I think the club are perhaps worried about not selling out our allocation considering it's our fourth Spanish trip this season, they struggled to sell out Betis in the last round and obviously we're back in Seville again, so by not initially selling those blocks, if needs be they can return those tickets to Sevilla for them to sell to their fans without any segregation issues.
seems a smart move and makes sense. they have just opened up another block

Nickelodeon

Hi Caftards. Need some help here.

I'm in UK for the the first time in my life and I'm trying to get tickets for the Brentford game in midweek. The United site shows that tickets are available but wouldn't let me buy because I'm not a member. Need your help in figuring this out:
  • Is there another platform I can use to buy tickets legally?
  • Can I get a cheap United membership which allows me to buy these tickets?
Thanks in advance.