All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

clarkydaz

1 available for Southampton next Saturday, Stretford End.. Cant make early kick off due to work. DM me, cheers

Last edited:

M Utd

Hi, id really like to take my son to his first United game but not really sure how I go about getting tickets. Ideally it would be a game at OT playing on a Saturday am or pm kick off would be fine. Any tips would be very welcome.

ihateliverpool

Hi, id really like to take my son to his first United game but not really sure how I go about getting tickets. Ideally it would be a game at OT playing on a Saturday am or pm kick off would be fine. Any tips would be very welcome.
united website

Andy_Cole

Keep your eye out on this thread. People are often selling games for face value.

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
Don't suppose anyone has the direct link to the Atletico away match in their history at all? There appears to be no "Buy now" option when I'm logged in but it says they're on sale

K Stand Knut

I accidentally put the wrong passport number in on one of the Madrid away tickets. is this likely to be a problem on collection?
I did the same mate.

I’ve just called up and told them. They didn’t seem too bothered but put a note on my account with the last 6 digits of my new passport number in it.

Raimond

No huge surprise but masses of Boro tickets on right now, tonnes, including right by the bench

Robin

Presumably until Boro confirmed their final allocation
It wasn’t that, Boro took their full allocation and sold them all within the first 24 hours, more likely that United held them back and put the remaining execs on sale, people thinking that was all that was left snapped them up so United have put the rest up for sale. I notice that the exec tickets for this game start at £60, normally £150 for a moderate league game. Still surprising that we have nearly sold out for a Friday night cup game against a lower league on terrestrial Tv , can’t fault our fan base.

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
Thanks mate. I got in eventually but every seat available went to "seat not available" as soon as I clicked it. Must be a trick to this website because my mates always seem to get success on returns etc.

K Stand Knut

It wasn’t that, Boro took their full allocation and sold them all within the first 24 hours, more likely that United held them back and put the remaining execs on sale, people thinking that was all that was left snapped them up so United have put the rest up for sale. I notice that the exec tickets for this game start at £60, normally £150 for a moderate league game. Still surprising that we have nearly sold out for a Friday night cup game against a lower league on terrestrial Tv , can’t fault our fan base.
not sure I’m surprised fora Friday night game

OllyJ21

Where are people looking to head towards in Madrid pre-match? There isn't much around the ground. Plaza Mayor or Puerta del Sol look good for a few beers & a sing-song in the afternoon

Last edited:

K Stand Knut

Where are people looking to head towards in Madrid pre-match? There isn't much around the ground. Plaza Mayor looks good for a few beers & a sing-song in the afternoon
It’ll be there.

think there is also a food market in Madrid that I intend to head back to

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Where are people looking to head towards in Madrid pre-match? There isn't much around the ground. Plaza Mayor or Puerta del Sol look good for a few beers & a sing-song in the afternoon
Wherever all the lads chucking bottles at the robo cops won't be. Give me €2 beers in a backstreet bar over that any day

JB7

Yeah Mayor or Sol will be where most people will probably congregate I'd imagine. Not my scene to be honest but imagine Mayor will be packed.

Probably best to just get to the game as late as possible because there is literally nothing around the ground.