All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

EverReddy

Got 2 together for Middlesborough North stand tier 1 pretty central (just a few seats from exec section), great view. £50 each face value - yours for £60 for the pair. Dm me, cheers.

Edit: these are now sold.

Last edited:

Aidomac

Pair of tickets available for this Friday nights game vs Boro at Old Trafford. Tickets are located in NE Quad in section NE3419. £42 face value,£50 for pair.DM me if interested

Last edited:

Norris Cole

Pair available for Boro N4402 as I can no longer make it.

£70 for the pair (35 each) - below FV

wesleybrown19

Has anyone seen Spurs tickets appear on the website at any stage recently?
Will surely be a release in the next week or two.

Heymrtangerineman

Looking forward to the A Madrid ballot on Monday.

I have been a member for seven years and I have always applied for ballots for the City, Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea games. I have never been successful but know this is due to high demand.

But normally the ballots are only open for a few weeks because United know demand will be high.

The A Madrid ballot has been open for months, presumably because United know tickets won't sell out over a few weeks.

But I entered the ballot on day one and I have never been successful. While I know the club won't prioritise allocation based on when/how quickly we applied, if I don't get tickets this time I'll really think what's the point... Someone who enters the ballot today (months later) has just as much chance as I have.

Last edited:

Evans999

I have been a member for seven years and I have always applied for ballots for the City, Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea games. I have never been successful but know this is due to high demand.

But normally the ballots are only open for a few weeks because United know demand will be high.

The A Madrid ballot has been open for months, presumably because United know tickets won't sell out over a few weeks.

But I entered the ballot on day one and I have never been successful. While I know the club won't prioritise allocation based on when/how quickly we applied, if I don't get tickets this time I'll really think what's the point... Someone who enters the ballot today (months later) has just as much chance as I have.
They're trialing something for the Chelsea game later in the year where they'll prioritise people who've attend the most home games. Hopefully will lead to a needed change for regular members who attend.

Know people who have athletico away but not hopeful for the ballot at home, which is mental.

Rooney108

They're trialing something for the Chelsea game later in the year where they'll prioritise people who've attend the most home games. Hopefully will lead to a needed change for regular members who attend.

Know people who have athletico away but not hopeful for the ballot at home, which is mental.
Out of interest, how do they have tickets for Atleti away without being season ticket holders? Opt in for champions league home games is mandatory, so surely they'd have tickets for the home game? I didn't get a sniff of away tickets this week as a ST holder

hp88

2x Tickets for the Watford game on 26th February.

Located in Stretford End, W3103

Raimond

It's a bit odd but I'm pretty sure I've read it right....it says on the ballot page that it closes on Monday 7th, but the ballot itself will take place w/c 14th, so don't get too excited or downhearted quite yet!

OllyJ21

Out of interest, how do they have tickets for Atleti away without being season ticket holders? Opt in for champions league home games is mandatory, so surely they'd have tickets for the home game? I didn't get a sniff of away tickets this week as a ST holder
When it went to 0 credits, this was open to Season Ticket Holders, Executive Club Members and One United Members. I have a friend who is a One United Member and gets more success with Champions League away games than a home game in the ballots

TheRedDevil2019

2 tickets for boro tonight, separate seats £25 each. DM if interested. Both seats are In the North stand.

robinrooney

Members can apply for CL away games. It's based on credits so in theory a member could get a ticket before a ST holder if they have more credits.

Andy_Cole

I have 2 for Brighton which has been rearranged to my mums birthday annoyingly. £50 each FV, south stand.

Bosws87

Only United would implement a better system for loyalty for Home games then away games we have the most backwards domestic away system out of any team in the league :lol:

Utd heap

Models for Coin.

Where have you seen the info on that Chelsea trial mate?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

Would be interesting how this'll work.
Would it factor in past expired season tickets etc, or would it just be based on this season's games?
Former - sorted
Latter - screwed!

Robin

The ballot hasn’t been open for months, the register your interest option has been since the draw was made, so you could register your interest on the first day or the last day you will have the same chance in the ballot. As for the ballots for the big games you have to remember there are a lot less tickets for members as the United corporate department syphon them all off , you end up paying £150 for a nice meal at the cricket ground and a seat in the East stand tier 2 , give me a pie for a fiver and a £37 seat any day !,!, what they can’t sell get put back in the last week, but good luck with the scramble. Surely you got lucky in the ballot for Arsenal this year, it was a midweek game and tickets were in abundance.

Whatsername

If I’m understanding this right, that’s what they used to do years ago. I remember as a member in the 90s having to phone up the club to listen to a recorded message to find out how many old tickets (stuck onto an official form) had to be sent in to prove how many games you’d attended. Obviously for the big games a higher number of tickets were needed, therefore rewarding the supporters who’d been to more games.

That system should be a lot easier to implement now everything’s online. It’s not now a matter of opening thousands of envelopes and manually counting old tickets.

ihateliverpool

Would be interesting how this'll work.
Would it factor in past expired season tickets etc, or would it just be based on this season's games?
Former - sorted
Latter - screwed!
i think a weighting will be given to current season, and rightly so.

if you had a season ticket but gave it up that’s not likely to help carry you much favour in fairness, hardly a sign of commitment/loyalty that you had it and gave it up. I’m not disputing you may have had a valid reason not to renew, eg financial or work related etc, but United won’t look at it like that

cbmufc

If I’m understanding this right, that’s what they used to do years ago. I remember as a member in the 90s having to phone up the club to listen to a recorded message to find out how many old tickets (stuck onto an official form) had to be sent in to prove how many games you’d attended. Obviously for the big games a higher number of tickets were needed, therefore rewarding the supporters who’d been to more games.

That system should be a lot easier to implement now everything’s online. It’s not now a matter of opening thousands of envelopes and manually counting old tickets.
I'm skeptical what is trial is, a big part of the club's ticketing strategy is flogging new memberships under the premise of being able to apply for the big games. Not to mention, a suspicious number of new members get "lucky" in big game ballots. In the last 7/8 years I've had Chelsea at home twice in the ballot and nothing else. Not to mention getting tickets for run of the mill games has become more difficult this year.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
I'm skeptical what is trial is, a big part of the club's ticketing strategy is flogging new memberships under the premise of being able to apply for the big games. Not to mention, a suspicious number of new members get "lucky" in big game ballots. In the last 7/8 years I've had Chelsea at home twice in the ballot and nothing else. Not to mention getting tickets for run of the mill games has become more difficult this year.
Yep - a membership has been a real slog this season. Previous 4/5 years (pre Covid) run of the mill games were pretty easy to get hold of.

Big games always been a nightmare.

cbmufc

Yep - a membership has been a real slog this season. Previous 4/5 years (pre Covid) run of the mill games were pretty easy to get hold of.

Big games always been a nightmare.
Yeah it's weird this season. Take Leicester/ Spurs for instance. Pretty much most seasons that's not a hard ticket but I'm already assuming tickets will get dropped at a random time on a Tuesday morning and be hoovered up. And there is no way they aren't holding tickets back, they didn't release many at the start of the season for the later games so it simply doesn't add up when it's a pain to get pairs anywhere in the ground for games that haven't had many sales. Add in the blatant touting of the exec seats and that second ballot for a subset of members for the city game - membership not been up to much this year. Oh and the price rises - be nice for MUST to maybe ask the club these questions occasionally. We'll see what happens with Athletico home ballot but I'm not optimistic. If this Chelsea trial is real that's a positive step at least.

That said, the euro credits perk makes membership worthwhile for me, as long as they don't mess around with that I'll hold onto it.

Andy_Cole

Yeah it's weird this season. Take Leicester/ Spurs for instance. Pretty much most seasons that's not a hard ticket but I'm already assuming tickets will get dropped at a random time on a Tuesday morning and be hoovered up. And there is no way they aren't holding tickets back, they didn't release many at the start of the season for the later games so it simply doesn't add up when it's a pain to get pairs anywhere in the ground for games that haven't had many sales. Add in the blatant touting of the exec seats and that second ballot for a subset of members for the city game - membership not been up to much this year. Oh and the price rises - be nice for MUST to maybe ask the club these questions occasionally. We'll see what happens with Athletico home ballot but I'm not optimistic.

That said, the euro credits perk makes membership worthwhile for me, as long as they don't mess around with that I'll hold onto it.
Wait does a non ST member with the same Euro credits as a ST holder have the same chances to get? I thought you had to be a silver member to apply for aways?

cbmufc

Wait does a non ST member with the same Euro credits as a ST holder have the same chances to get? I thought you had to be a silver member to apply for aways?
Correct, for euro aways. Domestic aways members have no chance- that's where the silver ST rule comes in to apply

JB7

Correct, for euro aways. Domestic aways members have no chance- that's where the silver ST rule comes in to apply
That's correct until we qualify for a final isn't it? From memory I think they revert back to STH status alongside credits before dropping to members with credits for European finals?

cbmufc

That's correct until we qualify for a final isn't it? From memory I think they revert back to STH status alongside credits before dropping to members with credits for European finals?
Yep they do, STH's > members on any number of credits. I think Stockholm may have gone to members, I got sorted in that Uefa Ballot but recall it being expensive which dropped it. Can't imagine Russia this year wouldn't go to all members, be nice to find out :)

Funny enough I’ve not been to an away this season. Fobbed every time! Going to Madrid though.
Yep, what will be interesting is if we beat Athletico and get a domestic opponent, how many credits will be needed? San Siro would be mint and the allocation is over 4k so will be down to zero you would suspect. Getting knocked down as well. But one at a time of course.

kcmitch

I was wondering if anyone had access to a spare away ticket for the first leg of the Atletico Madrid tie? I'm desperate to go, and would prefer not to sit in the general stands as of now. Any help would be much appreciated, cheers.

RomeorMandalay89

I have 3 spare for Southampton. 38 quid FV. J stand so standing. DM me if interested.

SOLD

Last edited: