All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

mobmob

I'm a cider drinker, so Carling is great news means we are using molsen Coors brands, hopefully we stock Aspells cider, anyone who went to Brentford know what cider we have?? If any?!

KKidAA

I think I'd resent the £5 Carling a lot less if you didn't have to choose between missing 3 minutes at the end of the first half so you can have a chance of getting served, or queuing until the second half has already kicked off and having to neck your drink before you go back out.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
I think I'd resent the £5 Carling a lot less if you didn't have to choose between missing 3 minutes at the end of the first half so you can have a chance of getting served, or queuing until the second half has already kicked off and having to neck your drink before you go back out.
Just have 6 pints before the match so you don't need one at HT like all us normal people FFS.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Is anyone on here in the TRA? Is that still W209-11?

Then rail seating is open to all at the opposite end?

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
I'm a cider drinker, so Carling is great news means we are using molsen Coors brands, hopefully we stock Aspells cider, anyone who went to Brentford know what cider we have?? If any?!
Stowford Press

Is anyone on here in the TRA? Is that still W209-11?

Then rail seating is open to all at the opposite end?
Ye J stand is rail seats and TRA in same place, SERS as they call it

Leith_Red

Yes. Apparently so!

Guess we’ll have to wait and see
Text today: "Ticket Forwarding: We're still working hard with our ticketing system provider to ensure this functionality is available prior to the Leeds game next week. Please accept our apologies for the delay, we will be back in touch as soon as it is available."

Bosws87

2/2 away ballots wolves away going strong, long may it continue.

Robin

yes but surely that doesn’t matter if it’s family/friend that you trust.
Correct it will be ok if it’s for family and friends, the other option should be used only if it’s a membership of someone you don’t know, I’m certainly doing this for a few games. It’s all about the trust

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Price of lager, ale and cider at OT now reduced to £3 - well done to MUST and TRA for getting that sorted

and apparently the club have said they will try to get some decent local beer in

so at least this Super League shite came to some good in the end !

Robin

Price of lager, ale and cider at OT now reduced to £3 - well done to MUST and TRA for getting that sorted

and apparently the club have said they will try to get some decent local beer in

so at least this Super League shite came to some good in the end !
As a non drinker it’s time they had a milk bar, and none of this full cream muck, a good pint of semi skimmed at half time !!

Iron Tulip

So I’ve got my digital ST saved in the wallet on my phone. There’s often quite a few games I can’t make due to work so my mates go. Can I just screen shot the digital ticket and pass it on to them? Seems a bit of an effort setting them up on a network to pass the ticket on, especially when there’s a few of them that might take it and non of them are currently official members.
Litteraly trying to find out the same thing!! I wonder when we will have some concrete answers.

JB7

So I’ve got my digital ST saved in the wallet on my phone. There’s often quite a few games I can’t make due to work so my mates go. Can I just screen shot the digital ticket and pass it on to them? Seems a bit of an effort setting them up on a network to pass the ticket on, especially when there’s a few of them that might take it and non of them are currently official members.
Litteraly trying to find out the same thing!! I wonder when we will have some concrete answers.
There is no reason this wouldn't work because ultimately your season ticket barcode is the same for every game, obviously the negative is it would need to only be shared with people you trust because technically anyone you've sent it to then has your season ticket and they could use it whenever.

RedDevilLucio

Maybe there should be some sort of official way of sharing your season ticket digitally and a one off QR gets generated or something like that?

Whatsername

Maybe there should be some sort of official way of sharing your season ticket digitally and a one off QR gets generated or something like that?
There’s supposed to be but the system isn’t working yet and it looks like the person you share it with needs to be a member for a one off code to be passed onto them.

Iron Tulip

There is no reason this wouldn't work because ultimately your season ticket barcode is the same for every game, obviously the negative is it would need to only be shared with people you trust because technically anyone you've sent it to then has your season ticket and they could use it whenever.
Yeah, you're right. To be fair, I would never give my tickets to someone I didn't trust as I would be too worried that someone I didn't know might do something stupid (racism, causing trouble etc) and cause me to lose my tickets.

I've got 4 tickets for the Everton game on Saturday, be interesting to see how long it takes to get into the ground.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Just booked flights with 3 mates for the Newcastle game. Clueless on how we actually get to the game as tickets appear sold out. Are there going to be any issues entering the ground on someone else’s season ticket this time? To be fair I haven’t been up to speed with news on this.

Anyone has 4 spares by any chance? :lol:

Last edited:

Robin

I just tried to WhatsApp a season ticket to a trusted mate for the Leeds game, I got a message saying “ no QR code detected “ how would copying it make the QR code invalid !!

JB7

I just tried to WhatsApp a season ticket to a trusted mate for the Leeds game, I got a message saying “ no QR code detected “ how would copying it make the QR code invalid !!
Can’t you just screenshot it?

Robin

Can’t you just screenshot it?
I don’t know, won’t know until the Leeds game, if you look at the original email United sent with the digital ticket it says “ Unauthorised duplication of any ticket will prevent entry into the stadium “ does that mean screenshotting it and sending it to someone’s phone is unauthorised!! It’s all very confusing

Andy_Cole

Just realised aways were out. No reminders anymore? No wonder so many of you were successful. I’m sure I’m not the only one waiting for a reminder.

Butty19

I’ve noticed that it’s got an update option on my ticket in my wallet which is set to auto update. I wonder if they update the ticket after every game so it has a new barcode thing.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Reading some of these comments, it definitely doesn't feel a bad season to have packed the season ticket in,

Post covid was always going to be difficult to get tickets spread to the previous circle of people, plus all this no physical tickets business sounds so messy too.

My local club are doing similar ticketless stuff too and making an even bigger hash of it.

Iron Tulip

Reading some of these comments, it definitely doesn't feel a bad season to have packed the season ticket in,

Post covid was always going to be difficult to get tickets spread to the previous circle of people, plus all this no physical tickets business sounds so messy too.

My local club are doing similar ticketless stuff too and making an even bigger hash of it.
I think its a good move overall, just a few small creases to iron out and may take a few weeks for all of us holders to understand the process.

It's certainly a step in the right direction to modernise things, I'm actually surprised we've done it so early as I don't think many other clubs are doing it yet.

YouAreMyOle

Moved my ST to W106 last month, any idea of what it's like there? I apply for TRA every game so hopefully shouldn't have to use it too much, but just wondering for when I don't get in.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Looking for 4 tickets for the Newcastle game. Can be separate seatings, doesn’t matter.

NextSeason

From the banks of the Irwell, to Sicily..
Looking for 4 tickets for the Newcastle game. Can be separate seatings, doesn’t matter.
I might be able to help you but I'll only know a bit closer to the game - PM me.

Just realised aways were out. No reminders anymore? No wonder so many of you were successful. I’m sure I’m not the only one waiting for a reminder.
I thought this might be the case as we got 5/5 for Saints and 3/5 for Wolves. I only realised Saints was open when I randomly checked the site. Now I've set reminders in my calendar for all the away ballots as it gives you dates on the website. Although it's annoying not getting reminders from the club, I'm happy about having a better chance in the ballot by taking a bit of time to get organised. :cool:

CuesOSully

Supports
united
Looking for 3 together for any game this season,one would be for a young lads first game would be amazing for any help, closer to the pitch the better thanks

Iron Tulip

Not sure if it eases anyone's minds or not, but 4 of us went to the game today and 3 of the tickets had the wrong name but all got through fine. These were just screenshots of the QR codes.

NextSeason

From the banks of the Irwell, to Sicily..
Hi mate can you reply to my PM when you get the chance as would like to confirm the three tickets.
Replied!

Not sure if it eases anyone's minds or not, but 4 of us went to the game today and 3 of the tickets had the wrong name but all got through fine. These were just screenshots of the QR codes.
Good to know about the QR code screenshots. I also went today and the queues were horrendous right before kick-off - took around 30 mins to get in. I would advise people to enter the stadium around 1 hour before kick-off this season if you want to be sure of not missing any of the game. Nice that beers (Carling cans poured terribly into plastic cups with 1/3 head) are now £3 but a water is still £2.50 and £3.60 for a pack of wine gums. :nono:

RedDevilLucio

Went today with a friend. I forwarded email to him and we both got in fine using the qr on emails. Was in Stretford end and queue was less than 2 mins to get in (20 min before ko) walked past some monster queues at north stand

Reactions: Rood

Iron Tulip

Went today with a friend. I forwarded email to him and we both got in fine using the qr on emails. Was in Stretford end and queue was less than 2 mins to get in (20 min before ko) walked past some monster queues at north stand
Replied!

Good to know about the QR code screenshots. I also went today and the queues were horrendous right before kick-off - took around 30 mins to get in. I would advise people to enter the stadium around 1 hour before kick-off this season if you want to be sure of not missing any of the game. Nice that beers (Carling cans poured terribly into plastic cups with 1/3 head) are now £3 but a water is still £2.50 and £3.60 for a pack of wine gums. :nono:
Good to know, we went hotel football for 1 and then entered the stadium really early as my nephew had never been before so was keen.

Think I'll go in around an hour earlier for the Leeds game next week, it should be simple to get through but I guess it will take the fans and the staff a few weeks to get used to.

Last edited: