All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

kcmitch

Madrid away showing up as sold out again. Anyone able to grab a ticket since the initial release yesterday?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Tuesday for the ballot results!? Genuinely what the heck is the delay here?

The ballot was open for about 7 weeks or so wasn't it?
Then a week to sort it seemed mad, now a week and a half?

That'll only be 3 weeks before the actual game, ensuring that hotel prices will be even sillier!

OllyJ21

Whats the mark up on standard members seats for this round mines £43 usually a standard game is £38
My seat is usually £34 so was surprised to see £39 come out for the game. It is most likely in the T&C's so an oversight on my part...unless anyone advises different

Likely to make an extra £350k for the game if it is an extra £5 per seat. Perhaps this will make up for the loss of food sales during the Middlesbrough game!!

Evans999

Goes up £5 per round in the later stages of the Champions League. Never understood why but always been the case.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
United’s ticket account on Twitter have said that the ballot takes place tomorrow (Friday).
What is the account for this? I tried to find it and can just find loads of unofficial ticket exchange twitters!

Robaldo

Would be really glad for 2 x Watford, would even give some aside from FV. Cheers

NewGlory

United make me feel dirty. And not in a sexy way.
Looking for some guidance / advice on how to get couple tickets for March 6th City - United game. Visiting UK around that time and would love to attend the game. Unfortunately, everything seems sold-out online.

robinrooney

Looking for some guidance / advice on how to get couple tickets for March 6th City - United game. Visiting UK around that time and would love to attend the game. Unfortunately, everything seems sold-out online.
You've got no chance unless you pay hundreds of pounds to a tout. Away games are sold to ST holders only through a ballot.

MacGlock88

Cheers mate and noted.

Which FB groups should I be looking at?

Type in Man United Tickets, and you will see a rake of groups.
Buyer beware, there are a lot of shady characters on there.

They have a system whereby you can ask others to vouch for a seller (if they have sold before).

Looking at it recently, a lot of people looking for tickets have been approached via DM with offers of tickets for £150 each (FV no more than £50),
And these guys have been ousted. I believe there is a max 15% over FV rule.

kcmitch

Only a fair few, I'd say 5-7
This makes me feel less dejected. Thanks for being generous to hold one for a stranger on here. Were you just refreshing and saw them? I wish they would have at least posted the time when they'd go on.

20le_Solskjaer

This makes me feel less dejected. Thanks for being generous to hold one for a stranger on here. Were you just refreshing and saw them? I wish they would have at least posted the time when they'd go on.
Deadline to return them was yesterday at 5pm so we knew they would be available at some point, manically refreshing, needed a single and got that so I had a spare in my basket, just wish United were better with these releases. It's a shambles.

kcmitch

Deadline to return them was yesterday at 5pm so we knew they would be available at some point, manically refreshing, needed a single and got that so I had a spare in my basket, just wish United were better with these releases. It's a shambles.
Should be more organized. Not that difficult to apply for returns, give them automatic permission to charge you, and then just have it be automatic either based on first come first served or lottery.

How were you able to add 2? I was always under the impression that you could only do 1.

20le_Solskjaer

Should be more organized. Not that difficult to apply for returns, give them automatic permission to charge you, and then just have it be automatic either based on first come first served or lottery.

How were you able to add 2? I was always under the impression that you could only do 1.
Assigned it to my pal, but he managed to buy his own ticket so it didn't let me checkout under his name. So two, with his ticket.

Nanderson

I ♥ Neymar
Few up for Watford game on united site now.

Am I reading this correctly, £150 per ticket?

We're looking for 5 tickets for Watford, ideally a pair and 3 together (I know unlikely).

If anyone can help, please message me.

onemufc

Am I reading this correctly, £150 per ticket?

We're looking for 5 tickets for Watford, ideally a pair and 3 together (I know unlikely).

If anyone can help, please message me.
Nah there were 42-50 quid ones but they went within about half an hour

Ober tan

Keep refreshing for Watford, a pair in East upper just been up. People always add to basket with no intention of even buying so keep getting released.

Robin

It's showing tickets still available but at £150 a pop. Couldn't be right?
They are the rip off ‘ exec ‘ tickets in the NW and NE quad which they cheekily sell at £150 a pop. For that you get access to a lounge where you will pay about £12 for a burger and also over priced alcoholic drinks. However the good news is you get free tea and coffee, a padded seat and a free programme.

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

How can we find out what dates the ballot for away games opens? They've removed the page from the United website. I want to know when I can apply for City and Liverpool away.