All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

Ober tan

Anyone get Fulham in the ballot? Looks like another chubbing, 2/7 so far.

Jordi

Pair available for Spurs tonight. Standing section in J Stand. FV and need to be a member. PM me.

beatmakers87

Bit of a longshot - have a pair for tonight up in E33 stand so quite high up - as theres quite a few floating around I was wondering if anyone has a pair much lower such as tiers 1 or 2? Please let me know (am a member)

JB7

Anyone get Fulham in the ballot? Looks like another chubbing, 2/7 so far.
Nothing for me. 2/8 so far in the ballots, which to be fair is right on average for the overall success rate in the standard pot which sat at 26% for the first 5 aways of the season (Palace not counted as one of the five as it hasn't been played yet).

WestAussieRed

Looking for 5 tickets seated together for the Bournemouth game. All members but not season holders. I know they’re not on sale yet but travelling from Australia so hoping for any tips that might guarantee a better chance at getting the tickets?

Ober tan

Nothing for me. 2/8 so far in the ballots, which to be fair is right on average for the overall success rate in the standard pot which sat at 26% for the first 5 aways of the season (Palace not counted as one of the five as it hasn't been played yet).
Check again now, just had £28 taken out looks like they're coming through. My original post was after seeing someone say they'd already had money taken out so I assumed it had been completed.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Fulham one of the best away days going. Love it, although the neutral end is gone :(

JB7

So unsuccessful they decided to email me the chubbing twice. Bring on the returns.

Jordi

2 tickets in J Stand still available for tonight. 60 for the pair, must be members. PM me.

*GONE*

Last edited:

ElBarto

MUFC Membership email at 16.02 ticket release for Bournemouth and Notts Forest. showing quite a few available but cant get any in basket as yet

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
I would need two more for West Ham if anyone has them. Can be separate.

Sarni

Probably mate. Will message tmrw going jnto ground now.

Sorry i likely have a single. Not a pair
Single is fine! I will sort out the remaining one, easy. There’s 4 of us going and I already have 2.

Sir Matt

Blue Devil
What's the best way to get to/from Old Trafford from the Hyatt Regency (by the university)? I see there are buses, but I assume they will be slammed post match.

Sir Matt

Blue Devil
Walk! Takes about 45-50mins :)
That was my plan initially but wanted to make sure it would be fine to do even after the match next Thursday night.

Also, I just found out that Obertan is playing in the US minor leagues. I had no idea he'd fallen so far. :(

Ober tan

Big up Obertan. He started in my first ever game at Old Trafford, couldn't miss his bright yellow boots.

K Stand Knut

Does anyone know when away returns tend to drop? Is it random or does it tend to be a set date after the ballot

Forgot to apply for Fulham

JB7

Does anyone know when away returns tend to drop? Is it random or does it tend to be a set date after the ballot

Forgot to apply for Fulham
Pretty random during the week of the game but you won't be able to buy one if you didn't apply.

Sarni

Looking for the remaining 1 ticket for West Ham. Already got 3, all seated in completely different sections of the stadium, so can be literally any location.

SeagullsAndTrawlers

I'm also looking for two West Ham tickets. I'm a slight bit more particular though. Need to be seated and together. Cheers

Ober tan

What travel plans have people got for Sociedad? Manchester to Bilbao via Malaga is looking most likely at the minute. Anyone else going Bilbao?

K Stand Knut

What travel plans have people got for Sociedad? Manchester to Bilbao via Malaga is looking most likely at the minute. Anyone else going Bilbao?
Manchester to Barcelona on the Wednesday then Barca to Madrid and on to Sociedad on the day of the game.
Sociedad to Barca and back to Manchester on the Friday

Red00012

Manchester to Barcelona on the Wednesday then Barca to Madrid and on to Sociedad on the day of the game.
Sociedad to Barca and back to Manchester on the Friday
That’s seems to be alot of hassle - I’d nearly pay extra for direct flights .