All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

philipos

Bit of a long shot but if anyone’s driving up from London/nearby for Forest feel free to give me a shout, happy to make it worth your while. Trains look to be a bit chaotic.
You could try the London supporters coach
https://www.bookmufc.com/
Or the Herts supporters club which picks up from various Herts towns and Luton - let me know if you need contact details for the latter.

Okey

There's another strike on that day so we might see a repeat of the Burnley game.
Has the date been confirmed for Charlton now? Still reading TBC on official sources. I gather our game against Citeh depends on that as well (moves to Sunday if we play Charlton on Thursday).

Onceared80

Hello to all. I have a single ticket for tomorrow game in S125, that I won't use. If anyone is interested, he can write to me. Thank you!

Last edited:

TenOuttaTenHag

Bit of a long shot but if anyone’s driving up from London/nearby for Forest feel free to give me a shout, happy to make it worth your while. Trains look to be a bit chaotic.
You could try the London supporters coach
https://www.bookmufc.com/
Or the Herts supporters club which picks up from various Herts towns and Luton - let me know if you need contact details for the latter.
Savage time for the coaches get back down South after an 8pm kick off?

10pm in the coach park. An hour to get out onto the motorway. 4 hour travel. Home for 3am?

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
Anyone that's been recently can you tell me if you use a paper print out of a QR code ticket does it work ?
My mate is going with his son on Tuesday and he's bought tickets online that has mixed messages about using paper or phone

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Anyone that's been recently can you tell me if you use a paper print out of a QR code ticket does it work ?

My mate is going with his son on Tuesday and he's bought tickets online that has mixed messages about using paper or phone

Is there a reason he can't just use his phone?

phelans shorts

Yeah, paper does work I see people come in with printed copies all the time, I think when United send them out they include a printable document but printing out the normal one does work as well.

McGrathsipan

Yeah, paper does work I see people come in with printed copies all the time, I think when United send them out they include a printable document but printing out the normal one does work as well.
Is there a reason he can't just use his phone?
Cheers lads.
He's going with his wife and kid and he's a bit of a technophobe. He's got liver cancer and would like paper for the ease of entry. His son doesn't know either that his dad is ill and that he's going to the match

TenOuttaTenHag

Both will work.
The QR Code Ticket on the phone, either in the wallet or a photo of.

But a folded printed ticket with the same QR code will suffice too. And serves against a lack of battery on your phone.

I know folk who bring both with them. (Not regular attendees and want to be safe).

paul198520

I'm selling my ticket for Everton in the FA Cup, can't go due to work. £42 face value, seat is N44 N4404 Seat 127 Row 1
Message me if you are interested.

Jordi

Have a pair in N2401 for tonight, safe standing area. Will let them go for below FV, send me a DM.
Must have membership.

McGrathsipan

Have I got any chance of picking up tickets for a home match in March or April
Need 3 together. Possibly 4. (have memberships)

JB7

Double chubbing for Arsenal and £56 coming out for two Charlton tickets today or tomorrow.

Merry Christmas JB7, love Sam K. :rolleyes:

TenOuttaTenHag

Just a heads up, United are offering buy backs on the Everton FA Cup tickets. Usual caveat, you shall receive funds to the card on your file, subject to them selling your seat.

Ober tan

Just a heads up, United are offering buy backs on the Everton FA Cup tickets. Usual caveat, you shall receive funds to the card on your file, subject to them selling your seat.
This will impact away game eligibility unlike the Premier League buy backs so keep an eye out for that.

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
Didn't know where to post this, but my 6 year old is desperate to meet Bruno. Can you still park at the entrance to the training ground and hope the players stop, or is that a thing of the past? Lowry on match day might be another once back at school?

Twenty years ago since I would have attempted anything like this. From memory if you turned up around midday you would get a few autographs.

Loads of Palace and Bournemouth tickets on sale on the site at the minute as well btw.