All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

HucknallRed

Barca away sorted for me & lad block 531, that was easier than I expected given the wonderful website.

Chriss10

Still loads left for 1+, website now moving slower but I’d checked out by 10:02.

JamesCurran

That was easy.

Out of the tickets released/ still available they will have a separate allocation for the 210 on 0 credits?

So thinking they'll have the current tickets left plus 210, just checking how many is left for a friend on 0.

Another question if I logged in my account tomorrow at 9.55 and added a ticket to my basket it won't let me checkout because I already have a ticket and it won't let assign to my friend as his on 0 but if I waited until 10am (allowed 15 minutes in basket) with the ticket in my basket and assigned to him would it allow it to checkout?

Last edited:

mu57afa

Have 3 available in South stand for Everton and Charlton, both FV and forward to members only.

Edit: for FA cup and Carabao cup. 1 left for Charlton

Last edited:

JakeMilburn

That was easy.

Out of the tickets released/ still available they will have a separate allocation for the 210 on 0 credits?

So thinking they'll have the current tickets left plus 210, just checking how many is left for a friend on 0.

Another question if I logged in my account tomorrow at 9.55 and added a ticket to my basket it won't let me checkout because I already have a ticket and it won't let assign to my friend as his on 0 but if I waited until 10am (allowed 15 minutes in basket) with the ticket in my basket and assigned to him would it allow it to checkout?
This works and I've done it for friends. I'm expecting either the site to crash or a queue be put in place after Wednesdays mess though.

FirstMatch1991

There’s something going on sale at 1pm- queue system in place on the site- more Barcelona at home or some away sale?

daveoliver91

Seems like there might be some kind of release in the next 5min, not sure for what game though?
When you open the website it brings you to the queue..

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Sat in this queue for 20mins so far. 17,000 still.
Guess I'm not getting anywhere near it.

daveoliver91

Same, although my position is 55,000
Given up already
Good luck mate, hope you get something!

Last edited:

TheJernberg

Have 3 available in South stand for Everton and Charlton, both FV and forward to members only.
I am very interested in three tickets to the match against Everton, are these still available? Both my son and my wife have birthdays around the game date, so there is no better birthday present than to fly over to Manchester (from Sweden) and watch The Reds. All three of us are of course members :)

Red00012

Same, although my position is 55,000
Given up already
Good luck mate, hope you get something!
A ticket release at 1:30 and you’ve to be on in and around maybe 45mins early to get on and then if it’s your turn before 1.30 you’re kicked out and back to the beginning . Worst ticketing scheme out there

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
A ticket release at 1:30 and you’ve to be on in and around maybe 45mins early to get on and then if it’s your turn before 1.30 you’re kicked out and back to the beginning . Worst ticketing scheme out there
Ticket release was 1pm wasn't it?
I was loaded in at about 12.30.

1.32 and I'm still at 4746!

Annoying as I want to get out on lunch, but no idea if this is coming up within 2mins or an hour :D

Adam89

I believe it said you'd be assigned a random place in the queue regardless of what time you turned up before 1pm. Not that I disagree its a poor system but to save anyone thinking getting on early is increasing their odds. I've been through the queue since about quarter past but has barely been a sniff of non hospitality, handful of singles ive been too slow to grab.

Red00012

Ticket release was 1pm wasn't it?
I was loaded in at about 12.30.

1.32 and I'm still at 4746!

Annoying as I want to get out on lunch, but no idea if this is coming up within 2mins or an hour :D
Sorry ya it was 1 !

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Sorry ya it was 1 !
The queues are always really inconsistent too.
You can sit on one number for 10mins, or it can suddenly whizz 75% in 20seconds.

Obviously this is more the former but it's 3521 now, so it'd feel awkward to leave for lunch now!

FirstMatch1991

I logged in 15 mins before the sale and got in at 1.15pm. 15k before me in queue.
Wanted two got one but was lucky.

It’s basically a fifa type system.
Random drops whenever with no comms and when you get in the queue you are miles back wondering how so many others knew and you didn’t.

GregM40

Anxiety inducing trying to grab derby tickets in work but managed to nab a pair. Took a hour plus Constant refreshing!

JamesCurran

Anybody in a supporters club came across this?

United have said that if you are a member and then in a supporters club that you aren’t allowed to buy tickets off United directly anymore.

Effectively its a scam so that you have 2 buy 2 memberships one for supporters club and one for buying direct off United.

We’ve done this before and they said it was from the start of this season.

Just cost us a ticket for City

Last edited:

OllyJ21

United have said that if you are a member and then in a supporters club that you aren’t allowed to buy tickets off United directly anymore.

Something I believe was bought in at the beginning of the season but not communicated. A friend also got stung with the earlier in the campaign

mossymufc

Yes seems to be a new rule introduced this season. Very frustrating..

I applied through my supporters club for City but it was oversubscribed as expected so now I have no way of purchasing off the club directly should some become available

ben38sufc

Just managed to cop one on the website after refreshing 3,000 times. Feeling unbelievably lucky haha

Ober tan

That was easy.

Yeah the 210 is separate, just checked and there are 650 left still so will be around 800 tomorrow. Hopefully the website doesn't shit itself I need to grab one for a mate too.

Ober tan

This works and I've done it for friends. I'm expecting either the site to crash or a queue be put in place after Wednesdays mess though.
When you did it do you refresh your basket when it’s time? Or just assign it once it ticks past the hour

JakeMilburn

When you did it do you refresh your basket when it’s time? Or just assign it once it ticks past the hour
Both work, when you update an assignee the page is reloaded anyway.
I think I updated the assignee and then reloaded the page once it hit the time, last time I did it anyway.

Bosws87

There will be a queue and it’s implemented correctly on the United site, so the basket thing will be near pointless.

Robin

I am very interested in three tickets to the match against Everton, are these still available? Both my son and my wife have birthdays around the game date, so there is no better birthday present than to fly over to Manchester (from Sweden) and watch The Reds. All three of us are of course members :)
Hate to be the bearer of bad news but I think these 3 tickets will be for tomorrow nights cup game

TheJernberg

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but I think these 3 tickets will be for tomorrow nights cup game
Unfortunately, it looks like you're right about this one. Mu57afa was kind enough to send me a private message after I asked, but as a die-hard United fan, I'm holding onto hope until the very end. Maybe there's someone out there with three extra tickets to the April 8th match? I'd even consider alternative dates if anyone has any spare tickets lying around.

HucknallRed

Info for Barca away:

if your on zero credits make sure you’ve got passport to hand. You need to input passport number on pop up document to buy tickets.

Good luck guys

corno_mufc

My (limited) understanding of this, is that it only affects the big 4/5 games.

I have had no problems getting tickets for other league games.

But any of the bigger sides at home, I got the red text warning about not being eligible!

FiiiiveTenHaaags

Tomorrow is going to be fecking carnage isn’t it…someone told me you need to have sorted travel and have proof but surely not before buying the ticket?

Red00012

Tomorrow is going to be fecking carnage isn’t it…someone told me you need to have sorted travel and have proof but surely not before buying the ticket?
You can make up flight details and then change them after . If you put down you were flying to Ukraine and then to Barcelona you’d still be allowed purchase . Same as passport number . Change it after if you have to. There’s no wrong answer