All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

JonSlu

I've noticed there's a 'you have reserved items' thing in my tickets portal but nothing there when I click it. I'm sure we're all fine anyway, just baffling how it isn't automated a lot quicker.
I think it always says that.

A normal away ballot takes a few hours and there is usually only one option. This is for eleven times as many tickets and five different price categories.

Whatsername

I've noticed there's a 'you have reserved items' thing in my tickets portal but nothing there when I click it. I'm sure we're all fine anyway, just baffling how it isn't automated a lot quicker.
Yeah, I’ve got that too.
It is puzzling, especially as someone above has said they’ve been allocated £56 seats instead of the ones they’d applied for. £56 was what we applied for.

OllyJ21

Sorted now, got the £40 ones so prob crap seats but better than nothing
Went for the same. 2011 champions league final I was in the very back row of the stadium but it was the final and I did not care. Was in the ground & thats all that mattered. Anyway, when we scored I ended up a few rows closer !!

Ober tan

Sorted now, got the £40 ones so prob crap seats but better than nothing
For what it's worth there's £40 seats in the front rows of tier 1 so could be there instead of up in the gods

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
Ended up getting the £40 ones. Applied for 72s but sorted nonetheless!

Cambion

Applied for 2 of the £ 90 ones just had £112 taken from my account so looks like Cat4. Happy with that

AndyMUFC

We've now been charged for cat 3s (£72), surprised we are 2 cats out from what we applied for but I guess it’s supply and demand. Happy to be going either way!
Exactly the same, looks like I’ve been charged £72 too after going for cat 1. We’ll take it!

Stretty1980

£72 went out of my account today so guess I have one. Not been notified though.

PelleMyk

I`m trying to get my hands on away-tickets for the Spurs match in April, does anyone have any advice as to how to go about getting tickets in the away-end? would I need to be a member, or is it a case of first come first serve?

JB7

I`m trying to get my hands on away-tickets for the Spurs match in April, does anyone have any advice as to how to go about getting tickets in the away-end? would I need to be a member, or is it a case of first come first serve?
You waited 8 years for this?!

Rob Braz

I applied for 'atmosphere' thinking would be behind goal and £72 gone out. Does 72 tell me which bock?

Edit - now seen the map. All good.

Last edited:

Rob Bowman

Greetings All,

Looks like I might need two tix for Leicester. Bit of late notice so sorry for the trouble. Please let me know if you can help me out.

Cheers!

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Only ST holders (and not even all of them) can apply for Away tickets so you have no chance

Buy a membership and goto a Home match

AW_89

Does anyone know for sure what's happening with Barca away tickets? Collection or post?

Rooney24

Does anyone know for sure what's happening with Barca away tickets? Collection or post?
collection in Barcelona. But they haven’t sent the email yet with the details, or at least I haven’t got it yet.

Sounds of the Aquarium

collection in Barcelona. But they haven’t sent the email yet with the details, or at least I haven’t got it yet.
I haven't got anything yet either. i did look back through some old emails and the Atalanta and Villareal details weren't emailed out until four days before the game and the sociedad one was two weeks before the game , so will be a standard finger in the wind United approach!

Sounds of the Aquarium

actually this has appeared on the ticket page within a supporters guide PDF

MATCH TICKET COLLECTION POINT Match tickets should be collected from the Barcelona Center Hotel, which was used by for our game here in 2019. The access to the ticket collection point is via a separate entrance to the main hotel and this will also be the exit. The entrance is on Calle De Mallorca. The collection desks will operate from 10.00 - 21.00 on Wednesday 15 February and 09:00 - 19.30 on matchday, Thursday 16 February (local times). Please arrive early to collect your ticket where possible. Supporters will climb a small fight of stairs upon entrance and will be guided to the room that will be used. They will enter the room via the door shown and then join a queue made up of chairs to enable the supporters to sit down whilst waiting in the queue.

Reactions: Rood

BrayRed

Know of 2 mates lucky enough to pick up tickets on the 0 credit run, both asking the same question after reading the guide, do you have to have your passport with you ? What's the likelihood of it actually being looked for. Just a bit weary of carrying it around.
This is getting into the stadium I should clarify not the ticket collection

Last edited:

Evans999

Know of 2 mates lucky enough to pick up tickets on the 0 credit run, both asking the same question after reading the guide, do you have to have your passport with you ? What's the likelihood of it actually being looked for. Just a bit weary of carrying it around.
They won't give you your ticket without it.

BrayRed

They won't give you your ticket without it.
Yeah no that bit is fine for collection but actually going into the ground, it says ID checks against ticket, but will a driving licence do or does it have to be passport