All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Is there still a big waiting list for United season tickets. I am wondering if anyone has bought a new season ticket in the last couple of years

Evans999

Would be a piss take to have been to every home cup game + season ticket and not get one for the final.
Looks like a few newer season ticket holders missed out. Looks like Priority was given to silver and above who've opted in.

Rob Braz

Is there still a big waiting list for United season tickets. I am wondering if anyone has bought a new season ticket in the last couple of years

Doubt anyone has much of a clue yet. If starting off from zero then I think a season ticket would be tough to get now. Club/team is in a better place so more demand, and priority for next year will be given to this year's cup season ticket holders. Unless you're talking about the cup season ticket?

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Doubt anyone has much of a clue yet. If starting off from zero then I think a season ticket would be tough to get now. Club/team is in a better place so more demand, and priority for next year will be given to this year's cup season ticket holders. Unless you're talking about the cup season ticket?
Ah I wasn’t aware that there was a cup season ticket. Will have a look regarding that

Whatsername

Ah I wasn’t aware that there was a cup season ticket. Will have a look regarding that
They’re dependent on full season ticket holders opting out of cup games, should we get into the CL next season I’d expect more to opt in.

As for tickets for the final, a lad on Twitter spoke to the ticket office and was told that the ballot was oversubscribed by 217.

ben38sufc

They’re dependent on full season ticket holders opting out of cup games, should we get into the CL next season I’d expect more to opt in.

As for tickets for the final, a lad on Twitter spoke to the ticket office and was told that the ballot was oversubscribed by 217.
So did the cup ST holders take part in the ballot after all?

SaboTaj

Looking for 2 tickets to the final game of the season (vs Fulham at Old Trafford) on 28th May.

Can someone here guide me on how i can get my hands on tickets for this game. Do PM me if you have tickets available or know how i can get them! Thanks!

Rob Bowman

Hello All,

I am still looking for two to Leicester this Sunday, preferably together.

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks in advance!!

ben38sufc

Looking for 2 tickets to the final game of the season (vs Fulham at Old Trafford) on 28th May.

Can someone here guide me on how i can get my hands on tickets for this game. Do PM me if you have tickets available or know how i can get them! Thanks!
if you’re already a member then check the website around 8 weeks before the fixture for a drop. If not a member, you need to get lucky buying from a random.

Unrelated: I have a spare Leicester ticket for Sunday, NE3419, fv was £50 :)

PelleMyk

Apologies if this has been answered in a previous post, when does one usually get an answer when you have applied for away-tickets?

Baxter

I've got tickets to Villa which is currently scheduled for 29th April.

When is this likely to be confirmed? I know this is likely depending on progression in the Europa but would be good to plan ahead.

MrDP1

Looking for a single in stretty lower for Leicester, drop us a message if you can help

Thanks

SaboTaj

if you’re already a member then check the website around 8 weeks before the fixture for a drop. If not a member, you need to get lucky buying from a random.

Unrelated: I have a spare Leicester ticket for Sunday, NE3419, fv was £50 :)
Naah, I’m not a member. Need to get the tickets arranged way in advance, since I’ll need to plan my trip from India.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Any chaps out in Barca please chuck in here any decent bars / ticket info as you see or hear it. I'll do likewise.

rektophos

I've got a single for the West Ham game I'm looking to sell (at face value).

Also looking to buy a single/pair for the Barca game.

Rob67

If anybody's got 2 tickets available for Leicester game on Sunday, would really appreciate it (sat together if possible).

Thanks
Still no luck getting tickets. Please DM me if anyone can help. Thanks

Rooney24

Any chaps out in Barca please chuck in here any decent bars / ticket info as you see or hear it. I'll do likewise.
gonna head to Flahertys Irish pub towards the bottom of las rambla later. Last time I was in Barca we had a blast in there

BrayRed

gonna head to Flahertys Irish pub towards the bottom of las rambla later. Last time I was in Barca we had a blast in there
Few around my bar and the temple bar. Settled in here for the city game.

May pop down later

FiiiiveTenHaaags

Got a single for Leicester available.

Am pretty gutted but a client is late paying me so travel is going to break the bank so not really an option.

DM me or reply here

FiiiiveTenHaaags

These tickets are pending payment now.
If by some miracle the Barca ticket becomes available I’ll bite your hand off for that mate! Would be a dream for me that one.
I lived there for a year - the Irish pub opposite Sagrada is pretty good, can’t remember the name but it’s like a full persons name, Jim O Connelly or something, was an Irish general I believe. Belushi’s is always the most lively for footie. Obama gets busy too if you want a bite to eat at the same time.
Are the pickpockets over there easy to spot? Seen it mentioned a bit
Basically have nothing in your pockets ever and no backpack. They are stealthy bastards particularly if you’re coming up the metro steps. They work in little crews of 3 as well and are fecking masters of what they do. The entire Raval hood is sketchy af after dark and La Rambla is a place you’ll be targeted as well.

Rooney24

Barca is full of reds. feck all point recommending a pub, they are everywhere :lol:

Ober tan

Heads up for anyone flying with Lufthansa on Friday, they're striking and are cancelling flights. My flight from Barcelona to Manchester via Frankfurt just got cancelled (decent notice!) no email or anything either just checked the app and it said cancelled.

locklust

Hi all, I as many of mad men on here, I often sit on the tickets page and refresh, I managed to get some tickets for a game I wanted

I still sit on the page to see if any seats closer to the pitch become available, but because I've already purchased tickets for that specific game, I presume it won't allow me to buy the tickets if I get better seats as it's 1 per membership?

Is there any way around this without me losing my current tickets, but if the opportunity does arrive I can secure replacement tickets in another area?

Any help would be appreciated