g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

doomy20

I have a spontaneous week off and would really love to see OT for my first time. If anyone has a spare ticket for Thursday night, feel free to PM me. I‘d get the light membership status of course.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
1 for Sevilla. N2402. £29, members.

Edit: sold

Last edited:

BrayRed

Looks like the chance of cup st holders even getting a chance at a full st is slim now, latest email from the ticket office to them wouldn't fill anyone with confidence

Robin

Anyone looking for Sevilla tickets for Thursday, United have released a load of tickets, quite a few blocks in the quadrants. Looks like they are in the exec areas where they couldn’t sell them at the ridiculous inflated prices so they have converted them to ordinary tickets.

RonaldoVII

What is the process for selling a ticket on here? Do you have to add as a relationship and then transfer? Assuming that is once you've received the cash/paypal etc?

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Looks like the chance of cup st holders even getting a chance at a full st is slim now, latest email from the ticket office to them wouldn't fill anyone with confidence
‪I think many, even the club, overestimated the level of turnover of season tickets. The schemes they have in place now and the level of success the club has had on the field this season means that very few current season ticket holders will give them up.‬

Season tickets will be a lot harder to come by over the decades that follow. Never been more demand to get a seat at Old Trafford for your average match than there is now.

Whatsername

‪I think many, even the club, overestimated the level of turnover of season tickets. The schemes they have in place now and the level of success the club has had on the field this season means that very few current season ticket holders will give them up.‬

Season tickets will be a lot harder to come by over the decades that follow. Never been more demand to get a seat at Old Trafford for your average match than there is now.
What’s the procedure re renewing cup season tickets? Were they sold with the condition that those are your seats for this season but perhaps not next season?

I’d expect that a lot of full season ticket holders who opted out this year will choose to opt in next, especially if we get top 4, therefore reducing the number of cup season tickets available.

We considered not opting into all for this season but so glad we did now.

TenOuttaTenHag

If you buy a season ticket (for example) at £760 (£40 a game) and don’t go to any games, they club will give you back £760 at a rate of £40 per game.

The only detriment is that you have to outlay the cost at the start of the season.

Do buy backs count as part of your Min attendance? I think I read something that said buy backs, forwarding and donations count as ‘attendance’ as someone will have been in your seat (For example IIRC)

The above is an extreme example of non attending. But say you wanted only to go to games against The top 6, or week end games, or if you lived in America or Australia. And would visit once a year…

A season ticket is a decent option if you have or can get one.

United have maybe made it too easy.

ell

2 tickets available for Sevilla- N1406. members only. 1 ticket is a 65+ but can be upgraded. thanks! face value at £38 each.

EDIT: SOLD

Last edited:

Whatsername

If you buy a season ticket (for example) at £760 (£40 a game) and don’t go to any games, they club will give you back £760 at a rate of £40 per game.

The only detriment is that you have to outlay the cost at the start of the season.

Do buy backs count as part of your Min attendance? I think I read something that said buy backs, forwarding and donations count as ‘attendance’ as someone will have been in your seat (For example IIRC)

The above is an extreme example of non attending. But say you wanted only to go to games against The top 6, or week end games, or if you lived in America or Australia. And would visit once a year…

The seat next to me is usually empty but I know who it belongs to and they’re usually sat elsewhere for some reason, they rarely sit in that seat.
I assumed that the next three seats along after that were seats sold to members, we moved to these seats at the start of last season and and in two years I’ve never seen the same people sitting in them twice.

Last week at the Brentford game I was being nosey and reading a text that someone sitting there was sending before kick off and they said that they were at OT with two others and that someone who one of them works with has some season tickets which they occasionally let others use. It wasn’t a forwarded ticket either, he had what I assume was a screenshot of the season ticket open on his phone at one point (told ya I was being nosey).
There’s no occasionally about it, on Saturday there was a different group of people sat there again.

I think you’re right that buy backs count towards attendance.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Buy backs count towards attendance, yeah. The club likes it as they get to sell the seats to members for more than they do season ticket holders.

My wife opted out for Europa League, but I managed to snag her seat back on the website for the last two cup rounds at a premium.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
What’s the procedure re renewing cup season tickets? Were they sold with the condition that those are your seats for this season but perhaps not next season?
Cup season tickets were all the home cup games for one season only, with no guarantee for next season, and you would be given first dibs on actual season tickets. That’s all.

Fried Chicken FC

The seat next to me is usually empty but I know who it belongs to and they’re usually sat elsewhere for some reason, they rarely sit in that seat.
I assumed that the next three seats along after that were seats sold to members, we moved to these seats at the start of last season and and in two years I’ve never seen the same people sitting in them twice.

Last week at the Brentford game I was being nosey and reading a text that someone sitting there was sending before kick off and they said that they were at OT with two others and that someone who one of them works with has some season tickets which they occasionally let others use. It wasn’t a forwarded ticket either, he had what I assume was a screenshot of the season ticket open on his phone at one point (told ya I was being nosey).
There’s no occasionally about it, on Saturday there was a different group of people sat there again.

I think you’re right that buy backs count towards attendance.
Yes, they have made it way too easy. United will sell out every game and therefore, having that rule in place means that people probably are taking advantage of this situation.

Attend games vs City, Liverpool and Arsenal. Sell back the rest and keep your seat for an outlay of about 100 quid. Why would you ever give up your season ticket?

Also, why are they going to contact cup season ticket holders at random if any season tickets do become available? I am a cup season ticket holder and I've attended every game this season, attended every game last season (apart from 2) and attended every game in the season before covid (league and cup games). Why not contact those people that attend the most games first? Rather than randomly selecting a cup season ticket holder who just got one as an afterthought this season and barely attends games.

I actually did phone the ticket office about this and they said it is more fair to select at random. No it's not. As usual though can't get through to any managers or anything, have to go through MUST to give any feedback.

They have done this for big game ballots for members (they prioritise those that have attended the most games) and I've not missed out on any big game this season, so surely they can implement a system so it's not random as to who gets contacted.

Last edited:

hp88

Has anyone who put down a deposit a couple of years ago managed to get a season ticket?

Last edited:

Alex the Red

Anyone looking for Sevilla tickets for Thursday, United have released a load of tickets, quite a few blocks in the quadrants. Looks like they are in the exec areas where they couldn’t sell them at the ridiculous inflated prices so they have converted them to ordinary tickets.
I think that’s proper annoying if you had ended up paying for an exec seat just to get a ticket, then they come back on for cheaper. To me it seems that a bit of extra cash is more important than getting ordinary fans in.

JamesCurran

They are basically making Season Tickets mandatory to include the cup games if you want a season ticket. Only fans who can attend cup games will be able to get a season ticket (Cup Season Ticket) to get a full season ticket, so when they get one they will be fans that attend cup games. A supporter who can't attend cup games will never get a ticket for Premier League games which is unfair.

Sam3MAFM

Has anyone who put down a deposit a couple of years ago managed to get a season ticket?
I have placed one last year along with premium membership, but from the email received a few days back it doesn’t look like I am getting one next season.

Cpt Negative

Got West Ham, so that’s 2 of last 3. I always seem to do well when the application window is during school holidays

Jordi

*GONE*

Seville - Two available in N2401 (safe standing)

£60 for the pair. Must have membership.DM me.

Last edited:

DromiskinRed

Ferries all delayed in Dublin so might not make it to the match on time, anyone near old Trafford looking for tickets you can have mine for free if we don’t make it in time. Still hoping to get there but don’t want them to go to waste

M27-RED

Thought the ticket office stopped putting away returns on the website, Forest Just Been Up?

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
Thought the ticket office stopped putting away returns on the website, Forest Just Been Up?
Same thing happened for Newcastle. Only thing I can think of is the initial returns go into that 2nd ballot process. But these ones that go up 3/4 days before the game are last minute returns. Not sure though