All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

Ober tan

Will probably go to the STH/cup STH who didn’t apply initially first.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Hadn't realised the Marathon is on Sunday too. Hope it won't make the traffic too mental.
I'd certainly be looking to park on the outskirts of North West London if you're driving and not on the coach

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
I'd certainly be looking to park on the outskirts of North West London if you're driving and not on the coach
I normally park in Ruislip or Uxbridge then get the train in. Seem to remember Bucks being a pain for traffic though when things are bad

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
I normally park in Ruislip or Uxbridge then get the train in. Seem to remember Bucks being a pain for traffic though when things are bad
Yep or Ickenham (in between the 2), you can park at a parade of shops which is a 2 min walk from the station. Very quick to get back onto M40 from there.

Cpt Negative

High Wycombe has a large multi storey car park and trains every 15 minutes to Wembley stadium. Very handy as if you get a move on, you’re quite far north before the rush starts

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
Stanmore used to be decent for Wembley. Loads of car parks and the tube going south to Wembley so was always less busy

Whatsername

Hillingdon’s got a decent sized car park, it’s near the end of the M40 and the tube goes straight to Wembley Park. Think it’s the Metropolitan, takes around 20 minutes iirc.

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

What are the recommended United pubs near Wembley? I'm not driving this time so was hoping to have a few pints before kickoff.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
What are the recommended United pubs near Wembley? I'm not driving this time so was hoping to have a few pints before kickoff.
Personally can't stand any of the wembley pubs as they are either rammed or shite/both.
Alot of Utd fans hop on the tube two stops to Kilburn, massive high road of pubs.

Stretch

Probably a stretch (pun intended!) , but if you change your mind and decided to do the Villa game instead, I could sort you out.
:lol: on the pun...unfortunately I will not be around for Villa game. Leaving the UK on the Monday after the Wolves game.

beatmakers87

Hi folks

Bit of a long shot as im sure many have asked, dont suppose anyone has a pair available for the semis?? Im a member, but of course not eligible for the tickets which showed available on the website.

Any help would be appreciated :)

southlegend

I'm after a single for Wembley if anyone can't make it! I'm not eligible for the tickets currently available on sale.

K Stand Knut

Thanks mate. Would I need to get a membership? Maybe the forwarding type as it's really only for this once-off? Or would one be able to just get the scan code and use as is?
I don’t think any memberships are an option for this season now. They’ve all ‘sold out’

You might get lucky with someone who is willing to pass their ticket on through a screenshot or similar

Revan

Assumptionman
I potentially have 3 tickets for the semi's, the club won't take them back ( :lol: typical shite from United) so I might be looking to pass them on at face value. How would I go about doing this?
In case you still have them (unlikely as it might me), I am still looking for 1-2 tickets for that game.

Edit: Also, looking for 1-2 tickets for any home match this season.

Whatsername

I don’t think any memberships are an option for this season now. They’ve all ‘sold out’

You might get lucky with someone who is willing to pass their ticket on through a screenshot or similar
The forwarding ones are still available for 22/23 and while it says buy now under the rest of them, those are for 23/24.

Don1996

Bit of a shot in the dark but does anyone happen to have 2 tickets available for the Aston Villa Game on the 30th?

I'm a member if that helps.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Any recommendations for pubs in Seville?
I was in Seville recently and wanted to watch the Fulham game. Was shocking how few sports bars they had. Couldn't find anywhere showing it.

You might have more luck since we're actually playing Seville but the best I even found to try was the Hard Rock Cafe and Bar Viriato. Don't try to go to the O'Neills. It's on Google maps but has been closed for about 7 months.

Should United get through, what date would the home leg be?

18th May?

Stretch

The forwarding ones are still available for 22/23 and while it says buy now under the rest of them, those are for 23/24.
Thanks for that clarity. So if I get a ticket here, I might have to get the forwarding membership? Does forwarding membership simply allow someone to transfer/forward their ticket to you?

Must admit, I'm a bit nervous to wait until the last minute to get a ticket here (hopefully) but it's definitely cheaper than all the other options I've seen online.

Whatsername

Thanks for that clarity. So if I get a ticket here, I might have to get the forwarding membership? Does forwarding membership simply allow someone to transfer/forward their ticket to you?

Must admit, I'm a bit nervous to wait until the last minute to get a ticket here (hopefully) but it's definitely cheaper than all the other options I've seen online.
Yes, that’s what you need and that’s exactly how it works. When you get a ticket from someone you give them your name and membership number and they then start the process to forward the ticket to you. Once done, and it’s usually just a matter of minutes once they’ve submitted the info, you get a digital ticket sent to you.

Keep checking, people are good here. Don’t go buying from Facebook or Twitter. Not all but some aren’t genuine, my son’s friend was caught out earlier in the season after buying one from someone on Facebook. He paid well over face value and then couldn’t get in.

Stretch

Yes, that’s what you need and that’s exactly how it works. When you get a ticket from someone you give them your name and membership number and they then start the process to forward the ticket to you. Once done, and it’s usually just a matter of minutes once they’ve submitted the info, you get a digital ticket sent to you.

Keep checking, people are good here. Don’t go buying from Facebook or Twitter. Not all but some aren’t genuine, my son’s friend was caught out earlier in the season after buying one from someone on Facebook. He paid well over face value and then couldn’t get in.
Thanks mate.

Some of the other options are these ticket on selling websites (reliable ones of course). A friend of mine used one before and it checked out, just a bit pricey. Someone else also recommended the hospitality-type tickets but again, price is an issue for those.

Whatsername

With the hospitality tickets which United are selling they’re basically acting as touts, a lot of the seats which are being sold for ridiculous prices are normal seats and you end up off-site for a bit of food.

With the Wolves game now having a confirmed time and date you might find that people will now make tickets available on here if they can’t make it, although Saturday at 3 is one of the easier kick off times.

hp88

Any spares for Villa, after two tickets, they're both one united members as well.

Schweinsteigeradi

Bit of a long shot but looking for any Wembley ticks if they are going around..I can take a single at last moment

Revan

Assumptionman
Looking for 1-2 Wembley tickets for tomorrow is anyone has more than they can use. Also looking for 1-2 tickets for any of them home matches.