All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

DromiskinRed

Anyone going to struggle to make Chelsea match I’ll take the tickets! Just need to know asap so I can book flights

Alex the Red

Another long shot for tickets for tomorrow. My partner is Shef Utd fan and we’ve just been to Wembley. Flipping City! Stopping in Wembley overnight so currently here until the morning unless any tickets available. Cheers

I’m happy with a single as I’m the Man Utd fan!

Last edited:

BootsyCollins

So finaly the Chelsea match has a date. I am taking my father for his first visit to Old trafford ever, and also my son. We are looking to stay for 4-5 days and Thinking about airbnb, but also hotels. So i was wondering, what are some nice areas to stay in Manchester, as central as possible? Hope for some help:)
Also, sorry if wrong forum, please redirect if wrong.

Edit : found a hotel centrally i liked so booked it. Still open for where to eat or drink.Fat Pats is already a given.

Last edited:

TenOuttaTenHag

What’s the best boozers near the ground for todays game? I’ve heard a few say Kilburn, but would rather be 10-15 walk.

londonredmaniac

I suffer delusions of grandeur
What’s the best boozers near the ground for todays game? I’ve heard a few say Kilburn, but would rather be 10-15 walk.
To be honest all are a pain in the arse. As the above poster says The Torch is ok. The Green Man is the other. Though one or other is usually assigned to either set of supporters.

The White Horse and Crock of Gold are also a stone throw but again, tough going as they're not huge and absolutely rammed.

There's plenty of bars in the adjacent shopping centre...all options are going to be rammed to feck.

I've either supped a few tube stops down and walked in or found a bar/restaurant on the quiet.

Used to go to the Torch garden and take cans but not sure that goes these days.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
On one of the coaches down and the coach company has seemingly cheap-arsed it by not paying the M6 toll.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
I hate that fecking road
We then stopped at a shitty service station where nothing was open by Starbucks and Subway, and the coach driver was surprised by the bus being half empty after our allotted 15 minute break is up.

Turns out he is just doing the drive down, so clearly just getting us there ASAP to finish his shift.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Utd have the Torch but it will probably be full by 2pm and the bar will be a joke.

Basically anywhere in walking distance will be hell.

Understand not wanting to jump on a tube but it is piss easy.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Need 4 for today and a weekend with Maya Jama if anyone can sort. Cheers

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
To be honest all are a pain in the arse. As the above poster says The Torch is ok. The Green Man is the other. Though one or other is usually assigned to either set of supporters.

The White Horse and Crock of Gold are also a stone throw but again, tough going as they're not huge and absolutely rammed.

There's plenty of bars in the adjacent shopping centre...all options are going to be rammed to feck.

I've either supped a few tube stops down and walked in or found a bar/restaurant on the quiet.

Used to go to the Torch garden and take cans but not sure that goes these days.
Nobody is allowed to sell cans anymore don’t Wembley Way which is insane

Stretch

With the hospitality tickets which United are selling they’re basically acting as touts, a lot of the seats which are being sold for ridiculous prices are normal seats and you end up off-site for a bit of food.

With the Wolves game now having a confirmed time and date you might find that people will now make tickets available on here if they can’t make it, although Saturday at 3 is one of the easier kick off times.
Thanks for that mate. Either way, it's my one in a lifetime opportunity to see Utd live at Old Trafford. I've seen preseason matches live in Cape Town, South Africa but that doesn't beat a EPL match at Old Trafford. So essentially, I absolutely have to get a ticket for that match

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
Thanks for that mate. Either way, it's my one in a lifetime opportunity to see Utd live at Old Trafford. I've seen preseason matches live in Cape Town, South Africa but that doesn't beat a EPL match at Old Trafford. So essentially, I absolutely have to get a ticket for that match
What game are you after tickets for mate?

Rob Braz

Info out on final tickets:

Emirates FA Cup Final
Manchester City v Manchester United
Wembley Stadium
Saturday 3rd June (KO TBC)

Following our win against Brighton & Hove Albion, we have qualified to play in the Emirates FA Cup Final. Whilst it is not confirmed, we anticipate the allocation of tickets will be significantly less than the Semi-final. Applications for the Final will only be accepted from Full Season Ticket holders who have purchased all home cup games and applied for the Emirates FA Cup Semi-final.

Applications will be accepted from qualifying supporters from 9am on Wednesday 3rd May, until 9am on Tuesday 9th May.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Another release this morning that is pointless for 99% of members, 24,000 in the queue for me.

JB7

Cup final tickets rumoured to be the same as last year. Nice £50 increase for my category 2 seat from yesterday.

Last years prices for reference:
  • Category 1 - £145 (adult) / £135 (concessions)
  • Category 2 - £115 (adult) / £105 (concessions)
  • Category 3 - £70 (adult) / £60 (concessions)
  • Category 4 - £45 (adult) / £35 (concessions)

Evans999

Cup final tickets rumoured to be the same as last year. Nice £50 increase for my category 2 seat from yesterday.

Last years prices for reference:
  • Category 1 - £145 (adult) / £135 (concessions)
  • Category 2 - £115 (adult) / £105 (concessions)
  • Category 3 - £70 (adult) / £60 (concessions)
  • Category 4 - £45 (adult) / £35 (concessions)
From memory this was the same as 2018.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Can we get some kind of ban on people asking for cup final tickets in here closer to the time, will be tedious :lol:

JB7

Can we get some kind of ban on people asking for cup final tickets in here closer to the time, will be tedious :lol:
But I've got a friend from the moon who's just finished their bubonic plague treatment and it's their lifelong dream to watch Marcel Sabitzer play in an FA Cup final.

K Stand Knut

Info out on final tickets:

Emirates FA Cup Final
Manchester City v Manchester United
Wembley Stadium
Saturday 3rd June (KO TBC)

Following our win against Brighton & Hove Albion, we have qualified to play in the Emirates FA Cup Final. Whilst it is not confirmed, we anticipate the allocation of tickets will be significantly less than the Semi-final. Applications for the Final will only be accepted from Full Season Ticket holders who have purchased all home cup games and applied for the Emirates FA Cup Semi-final.

Applications will be accepted from qualifying supporters from 9am on Wednesday 3rd May, until 9am on Tuesday 9th May.
Does anyone know the number of people that this will actually be?? How many ST holders are there that will hit the criteria?

I suspect we might see a drop of 10k tickets from the semi-final allocation.

Rob Braz

Does anyone know the number of people that this will actually be?? How many ST holders are there that will hit the criteria?

I suspect we might see a drop of 10k tickets from the semi-final allocation.
Not even sure the club will know yet. Big game so I guess Wembley will sell quite a few more £££ tickets themselves.