All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

JipJap Stam

Does anyone know the number of people that this will actually be?? How many ST holders are there that will hit the criteria?

I suspect we might see a drop of 10k tickets from the semi-final allocation.
Well last seasons allocation was 30,000 so fingers crossed all eligible season ticket holders get one

JB7

Does anyone know the number of people that this will actually be?? How many ST holders are there that will hit the criteria?

You'd hope not, both clubs got 30,500 for last years final.

K Stand Knut

Not even sure the club will know yet. Big game so I guess Wembley will sell quite a few more £££ tickets themselves.
Well last seasons allocation was 30,000 so fingers crossed all eligible season ticket holders get one
You'd hope not, both clubs got 30,500 for last years final.
Sounds like it’ll be about 4K less than the semi then, which is miles better than my prediction and is clearly pretty good!

Now it’s just a case of knowing how many ST holders fall in to the category!

AndyMUFC

Can't apply for a ticket as I've been to every home cup game but didn't apply for the semi final due to me not really being keen on the idea of semi finals at Wembley,.

Bit grating, but I guess they have to whittle it down somehow :lol:

Andy_Cole

Can't apply for a ticket as I've been to every home cup game but didn't apply for the semi final due to me not really being keen on the idea of semi finals at Wembley,.

Bit grating, but I guess they have to whittle it down somehow :lol:
I almost did the same but then fancied the trip as I couldn’t make it to the Carabao Cup final. Luckily worked out for me!

Stretch

I posted my need a couple pages back so just posting here to bump and get attention from anyone who has a single spare for the Wolves match. Cheers.

Revan

Assumptionman
Ouch, too late.

If anyone else cannot make the Spurs game, let me know. I’ll be delighted to buy their tickets (can be 1, can be 2).

RonaldoVII

FA Cup Final set to kick off at 3pm makes it easier for the trip home. I've been on the official coaches for the last 2 trips and they departed not long after 8am but we arrived at midday on Sunday so had over 4 hours to kill before kickoff. Hoping they don't depart from OT any earlier for the final.

Schweinsteigeradi

Likewise! can take a ticket last minute too for Spurs. I have given a few away on here and would love to get one :)

Jordi

Any Reds here have experience of trying to get to Heathrow after a game in Wembley? FA Cup is 3pm KO and the latest flight out of Heathrow is 9.10 would I realistically make it on time?

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Any Reds here have experience of trying to get to Heathrow after a game in Wembley? FA Cup is 3pm KO and the latest flight out of Heathrow is 9.10 would I realistically make it on time?
Without ET you should be absolutely fine. I personally prefer walking it to Neasden/other tubes post match rather than get stuck in the Wembley way queue which is horrendous.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Without ET you should be absolutely fine. I personally prefer walking it to Neasden/other tubes post match rather than get stuck in the Wembley way queue which is horrendous.
Never thought of that before, how long does it take? I legged it in the rain pretty much as soon as the last pen went in and managed to avoid the queues. Definitely helps if you're lower down in the stadium it seems

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Never thought of that before, how long does it take? I legged it in the rain pretty much as soon as the last pen went in and managed to avoid the queues. Definitely helps if you're lower down in the stadium it seems
If you jump right off Wembley Way on leaving the stadium it's about 40 mins to Neasden where you stroll easily onto a tube.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
If you jump right off Wembley Way on leaving the stadium it's about 40 mins to Neasden where you stroll easily onto a tube.
Nice one, will try that next time if high up I think. The shit thing about Sunday was both sets of fans would be leaving at the same time with no trophy presentation to hang about for so I was out of there as soon as it was done :lol: Still find it insane how the fans don't get segregated down Wembley Way, could get feisty in June.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Nice one, will try that next time if high up I think. The shit thing about Sunday was both sets of fans would be leaving at the same time with no trophy presentation to hang about for so I was out of there as soon as it was done :lol: Still find it insane how the fans don't get segregated down Wembley Way, could get feisty in June.
It's mad on the way in and the way out the way you are funneled together. It was fine with Brighton, but Newcastle was a little tetchy and City could be a shambles. 2011 was really bad post match.

Trophy presentation for one of the teams might save that this time as you mention.

TheRedDevil2019

Sounds like it’ll be about 4K less than the semi then, which is miles better than my prediction and is clearly pretty good!

Now it’s just a case of knowing how many ST holders fall in to the category!
I swear I heard the eligible ST holders was around 27,000. Meaning there could be somewhere between 3.5-5000 tickets for the second ballot for those of us (like myself) able to apply.

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
The semi final against them at Wembley was carnage. Trouble everywhere, including pretty much every service station between Manchester and London.

Still annoyed we lost that game.

K Stand Knut

I swear I heard the eligible ST holders was around 27,000. Meaning there could be somewhere between 3.5-5000 tickets for the second ballot for those of us (like myself) able to apply.
Have to take in to account the tickets for sponsors, players etc. too.

I reckon there will be minimal left over but doubt it’ll be literally zero.

You could go in the city end, they will go to general sale

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Gambled on getting a ticket for the final and booked some cheaper train tickets, as I won’t be able to take a coach down from Old Trafford.

Whatsername

Yeah, there‘ll surely be a big drop in availability.

This was asked on Twitter last night and one brave soul looked into last year’s allocation for the Scousers and this is how they broke down the allocation of 30500

“The club received a full ticket allocation of 30,500 tickets for this all-ticket fixture, which will be played at Wembley in London on Saturday May 14.

The breakdown of LFC’s full ticket allocation is:

• General supporter allocation – 71 per cent
  • Contractual supporter allocation; to include seasonal hospitality members and priority rights holders – 21 per cent
  • Matchday officials/first-team players/media – 7 per cent
  • Commercial partners; contractual obligations – 1 per cent”

Ober tan

Yeah, there‘ll surely be a big drop in availability.

This was asked on Twitter last night and one brave soul looked into last year’s allocation for the Scousers and this is how they broke down the allocation of 30500

“The club received a full ticket allocation of 30,500 tickets for this all-ticket fixture, which will be played at Wembley in London on Saturday May 14.

The breakdown of LFC’s full ticket allocation is:

• General supporter allocation – 71 per cent
  • Contractual supporter allocation; to include seasonal hospitality members and priority rights holders – 21 per cent
  • Matchday officials/first-team players/media – 7 per cent
  • Commercial partners; contractual obligations – 1 per cent”
Saw they got an extra 1800 later too so hopefully everyone with max credits & applied for semi is guaranteed. After SK's howler with numbers on that conference call last time I think it's safe to say we won't hear anything about how many are eligible :lol:

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
It's mad on the way in and the way out the way you are funneled together. It was fine with Brighton, but Newcastle was a little tetchy and City could be a shambles. 2011 was really bad post match.

Trophy presentation for one of the teams might save that this time as you mention.
Yeah remember seeing some aggro with Newcastle fans, Brighton were sound to be fair to them.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Upper Stretford, W3102 - been offered a ticket at face value, what's the view like from there?
That's tier one behind the goal. So obviously quite good. You can Google it and there's a staidum view finder thing also.

nickyboy1981

2 for Villa available to members. Back of NE stand, can send a pic from seats. 21 quid each face value.