All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

K Stand Knut

Yeah, there‘ll surely be a big drop in availability.

This was asked on Twitter last night and one brave soul looked into last year’s allocation for the Scousers and this is how they broke down the allocation of 30500

“The club received a full ticket allocation of 30,500 tickets for this all-ticket fixture, which will be played at Wembley in London on Saturday May 14.

The breakdown of LFC’s full ticket allocation is:

• General supporter allocation – 71 per cent
  • Contractual supporter allocation; to include seasonal hospitality members and priority rights holders – 21 per cent
  • Matchday officials/first-team players/media – 7 per cent
  • Commercial partners; contractual obligations – 1 per cent”
I think the vast majority of the people in group 1 of the semi-final allocation will be fine.

I thought I’d read somewhere earlier that there are circa 24k with a ST AND in the ACS, which would obviously leave a good 6k to hit the 30k allocation if the same is given.

In reality; they should just let United have more tickets because the city fan base is embarrassing and they’ll be there again for the Stockport League Two play-off final

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Can't make Spurs away on Thursday.
Anybody fancy it? £30 face value.
PM me.
This post has now been deleted and no reply to my DM :(

The Caf away ticket dream dies.

Edit: Not criticizing you Georgieboy, good to see it on here even if circumstances changed!

Last edited:

KKidAA

Single available for Villa game as I'll be away on a stag do.

SAF stand lower tier, halfway line - £50 FV will take £40. Please have a membership number.

TheRedDevil2019

Have to take in to account the tickets for sponsors, players etc. too.

I reckon there will be minimal left over but doubt it’ll be literally zero.

You could go in the city end, they will go to general sale
Ahh yea, good shout. Be lucky to have 1000 left for those of us able to apply.

I can't moan in any case, thankful to have been to Wembley twice this season.
To those going I hope you all have a smashing time. Fingers crossed I'll be there myself.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Don’t think I can make it now. At a wedding reception in Cheshire the night before and only have one car I share with wife, toddler needs ferrying about etc.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Don’t think I can make it now. At a wedding reception in Cheshire the night before and only have one car I share with wife, toddler needs ferrying about etc.
I'll take the ticket mate - happy to help.

JipJap Stam

Yeah, I’ve just booked and it can be cancelled and refunded when we inevitably get chubbed.
Good job I booked that yesterday as my mate has just said it’s now sold out

I should be ok had every cup game and semi n 7 aways

Okey

Hello... If anyone got a Bournemouth ticket and can't make it, there's a very interested party here.

Fried Chicken FC

Fully confirmed. The United ticket office are lying about the way they are supposed to be conducting ballots this season.

Those that had attended the most games were supposed to be given priority.

Attended every single game this season. Chelsea ballot = REJECTED.

EDIT: This in my opinion though, is the only game they've not taken loyalty into account this season, as I got tickets for every other ballot no problem this season.

I think they did this one at random as they had no confirmation date for a long time. They still should have taken loyalty into account though.

Last edited:

hp88

Fully confirmed. The United ticket office are lying about the way they are supposed to be conducting ballots this season.

They have fecked up with the away ballot as well, they were suppose to base it on the number of rejections but this isn't happening as It's still Loyalty Pot > random lottery.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
Anyone want a ticket for Villa on Sunday?

N2402, safe standing. £38. Members.

K Stand Knut

They have fecked up with the away ballot as well, they were suppose to base it on the number of rejections but this isn't happening as It's still Loyalty Pot > random lottery.
The loyalty pot always has priority and always will. Otherwise it’s a bit pointless being in the loyalty pot

hp88

The loyalty pot always has priority and always will. Otherwise it’s a bit pointless being in the loyalty pot
Yeah I now the loyalty pot take priority but I'm talking about what happens with the remaining tickets. Sure the club said after the Leeds game it would be based on rejections but I know people who haven't had anything in 2023 bar the Wembley games and they have applied for every game.

scorpio_28

Hello Guys, I would like to see the final on 3rd June in Wembley for the first time.
I don’t know where to get a ticket with reasonable price.
I saw on StubHub that some tickets for Man Utd stand begin at 1200€.
Do you have good tips to get a ticket ?

JB7

Yeah I now the loyalty pot take priority but I'm talking about what happens with the remaining tickets. Sure the club said after the Leeds game it would be based on rejections but I know people who haven't had anything in 2023 bar the Wembley games and they have applied for every game.
That was for the returned tickets mate. Random ballot, then returns done on outbound calls to people with most rejections through the season.

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson

EDIT: This in my opinion though, is the only game they've not taken loyalty into account this season, as I got tickets for every other ballot no problem this season.

I think they did this one at random as they had no confirmation date for a long time. They still should have taken loyalty into account though.
I think they will have done it to ensure higher take up of membership next season. People who have had zero returns in this seasons ballots have probably been given a ticket (well a good percentage who have attended some games) to encourage a renewal for next season.

Fair play by the way for attending every game without a season ticket, that's some effort trying to source tickets through that car crash of a website, as well of attending obviously.

K Stand Knut

Hello Guys, I would like to see the final on 3rd June in Wembley for the first time.
I don’t know where to get a ticket with reasonable price.
I saw on StubHub that some tickets for Man Utd stand begin at 1200€.
Do you have good tips to get a ticket ?
Don’t bother!

There won’t be reasonable priced tickets unless you have a mate with a spare.

Either buy the expensive ones or watch it at home.

Other than that, get a Season Ticket, buy all the home game tickets for a full season and pray to the Gods like I, and thousands of others do.

Some people deserve tickets for the final more than others and it shouldn’t come down to what you can afford to spend

JamesCurran

Don’t bother!

There won’t be reasonable priced tickets unless you have a mate with a spare.

Either buy the expensive ones or watch it at home.

Other than that, get a Season Ticket, buy all the home game tickets for a full season and pray to the Gods like I, and thousands of others do.

Some people deserve tickets for the final more than others and it shouldn’t come down to what you can afford to spend
What do you consider reasonable?

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
1 available for Villa tomorrow, N2402, safe standing. £38. Members only.

K Stand Knut

What do you consider reasonable?
Well, I have never sold a ticket for more than FV to anyone and never will.

I think the FV of a final ticket are wholly unreasonable though.

FV is reasonable with maybe a bit extra to buy a beer or two. No need for anything on top of FV other than for greed and profiteering

K Stand Knut

So I learnt last night that city opened up their home tickets to any member for their upcoming Madrid game at home.

Essentially sold to two categories - ST holders in their cup scheme and then any member irrelevant of how long they’ve been a member.

I can only imagine what this place would have been like of SK did that to United fans

jderbyshire

Has anybody seen my fleshlight?
I didn't even get an email this time saying I'd been rejected for the Chelsea game.

What the feck is going on.

scorpio_28

Thanks for your replies.
Reasonable for me is around 300-400 max as this is a final.
But in general, if we can’t get tickets from Man Utd website, do you know which are the most reliable websites to buy a ticket for Man Utd games ? Stubhub ? Livefootballticket.com ?