All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

Red00012

Has anybody used the finance option for renewing their Season ticket? I've got the money to pay for the thing, but if it's interested (or fee) free then the cash is better with me and I'll happily pay monthly.
If you go through the payment options, there doesn't seem to be anything that tells you about the terms from V12 Finance at all, so it seems likely you only find out the interest and/or fee when you apply/pay? Which seems a bit of a con!
Is it a monthly payment then or how does it work ?

Red00012

Seems to be a lot of season tickets available online but I can’t purchase as I’m only a member

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
For anyone going to the West Ham game on Sunday - does anyone know of any pubs friendly to away fans around the stadium?

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
I'm sitting with a huge conundrum. I was planning on taking a train from London to Manchester on Saturday 13th May for the Wolves match. I'm from South Africa so not familiar with all the available travel options. With the rail strikes it seems I might not get a train.

I was looking at a flight but Economy seats on BA is sold out so cheapest ticket for a morning flight is north of 400 quid. Not viable for my budget.

I'd like to get to Manchester at least 3 hours before kick off at 3, preferably earlier. What are my options?

Car rental also seems to be expensive but if you know of anyone car rentals that are cheaper then let me know. I will take train back to London on Sunday the 14th so that's sorted and will thus drop the rental in Manchester.

Bus is probably an option but not keen on a 5 hour journey but will do it if that's my only decent option in the end.

Any help/suggestions are appreciated. Would be great if I could hitch a ride with someone, sharing fuel costs of course.
Can you not just go up on the Friday?

doomy20

Looking for a single ticket for the final, no matter the section or pricing. If any of the members can’t attend due to holidays or sthg, let me know!

Robin

I managed to swap a couple from my group, moved from E336 down to E236. It says the criteria is that those who took the one year season ticket amnesty because of Covid can move seats, strange they should get priority. However some friends have managed to move anyway. Lots of single tickets available to swap with, not many pairs in the lower tiers

Ober tan

I managed to swap a couple from my group, moved from E336 down to E236. It says the criteria is that those who took the one year season ticket amnesty because of Covid can move seats, strange they should get priority. However some friends have managed to move anyway. Lots of single tickets available to swap with, not many pairs in the lower tiers
How does it work, it lets me add to basket and shows full price would I need to pay again and then they refund the initial ticket? Or will they just charge the difference (if any) at checkout.

Red00012

Tried to get the seat behind me for my cousin but it says "You do not qualify to purchase" he a paid up member like you as well, guessing they have reserved some of the seats for relocations.
Even a premium membership won’t suffice

Robin

Tried but it doesn’t let me highlight my ticket, the box just doesn’t tick. Edit - never mind, just read the year break thing.
It wouldn’t let me tick the box on my iPhone but it did on my iPad , so maybe it’s that

Lenny1810

Just moved my ticket and i wasn’t taking a break.
if taking v12 they won’t allow you to move to cheaper seat

Stretch

There is a couple of supporters clubs that run coaches from London, still a 4-5 hour journey but at least you will be with like minded people. Whether they let you pay one way is another question, however if they have empty seats they might let you.
Thanks mate. Do you know how I get in touch with these supporter clubs?

Stretch

Bear in mind trains can also be affected the day after the official strike, so consider getting a return bus ticket.
Well according to Avanti the trains on the Sunday 14th won't be affected. In fact, I already have a ticket for it. Wanted to experience the train ride and see the country side and all that. Would be a bummer if there's no trains the Sunday too.

Stretch

Can you not just go up on the Friday?
Have a business commitment late on Friday and meeting up with a friend who lives in London Friday night that I haven't seen in years. Also, according to Avanti the strike is for Friday and Saturday so wouldn't get a train in any event

Ober tan

Just moved my ticket and i wasn’t taking a break.
if taking v12 they won’t allow you to move to cheaper seat
How did you do it? Doesn't let me tick the box to highlight season ticket on phone or laptop, tried multiple browsers.

Schweinsteigeradi

Does anyone have an idea when this season ticket thing drop down to Cup tick holders and any possibility of it dropping down to priority memberships with deposits?

GregM40

Got chubbed for Chelsea then it went on sale to members

After a pair if anyone cannot attend. Members. Ta

JonSlu

Gone back to the pre Seville figures now which is different to what was showing yesterday.

The figures posted yesterday were
12 credits 55
11 credits 85
10 credits 95
9 credits. 97
8 credits 145
7 credits 147
6 credits 203
5 credits 309
4 credits 389
3 credits 592
2 credits 865
1 credit 2485
These can't be right. After the five 2019/20 credits (AZ Alkmaar, Partizan Belgrade, Astana, Club Brugge and LASK) are wiped on 1st June, the maximum number of credits will be 10; Young Boys, Atalanta, Villareal, Atlético Madrid, Sheriff Tiraspol, Omonia Nicosia, Real Sociedad, Barcelona, Real Betis and Sevilla. I don't know what those figures are.

JonSlu

Anyone had any Cup Final money taken yet? I've forgotten when the ballot ends, is it today?
No, not yet. It closed this morning. Judging by the last couple of Wembley ballots, people should start having money taken from their accounts this evening or late afternoon or tomorrow.

JamesCurran

M27-RED

Everyone who applied in the first ballot for Wembley will be successful according to the club website! Also secured extra tickets, looks like city cant sell out

hughesie7

Can’t believe cup ST who could apply for semi and got tickets to semi have been completely left out of the next ballot ‍

Whatsername

Got a link?
I’ve copied this from the ticket page

We received an allocation in the East side of the stadium of just over 30,500 tickets, which includes all accessible tickets and a small number of restricted view seats.

Applications were accepted until 9am Tuesday 9th May from all Executive Club Members & wheelchair user Season Ticket holders, and Full Season Ticket holders (including amenity) who have purchased all home cup games and applied for the Emirates FA Cup Semi-final.

We have managed to secure additional tickets for this game and will accept applications from Season Ticket Holders who purchased all home cup matches but did not apply for the FA Cup Semi-Final. Applications are open until 8am Friday 12th May – with the ballot being processed by Monday 15th May. All supporters who applied in the original ballot will be successful pending payment, which will be processed over the coming days.

We were oversubscribed with applications from supporters with accessible needs, and Executive Club Members.