All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

cbmufc

It's not moved in 37 minutes (barely) - suspect the system/ site is experiencing difficulties and nobody has bought anything.

FiiiiveTenHaaags

Has the queue for anybody moved yet? Mines has been slower than a snails pace :lol:
Yeah mate mine’s moving…at the rate of about 10 people every 15 mins haha. I don’t Understand how all these people are so slow, unless it’s bots getting to the front and timing out or something

My only prayer at this point is the whole thing crashes and we start again in a couple hours

Cantona in disguise

Well you’re about 70,000 ahead of anyone else I’ve seen including myself mate! Feel free to grab me a Luton or literally any single and I’ll send you the funds haha
Well I'm now 2455 I'm moving slowly. If I get in and you can buy more than one match I'll see if I can mate

FirstMatch1991

So I didn’t get tickets to the Dublin match because the ‘presale’ (for anyone to sign up without membership) wasn’t working.
Now I’m gonna miss out on the release today. Love it

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
So I didn’t get tickets to the Dublin match because the ‘presale’ (for anyone to sign up without membership) wasn’t working.
Now I’m gonna miss out on the release today. Love it
it worked for me
They were released at 12:00 on general sale today and I am in queue for ages - not moved.

RedDevilRoshi

it worked for me
They were released at 12:00 on general sale today and I am in queue for ages - not moved.
I don't know which idiot came up with that idea to release general sale tickets for a friendly in Dublin the same day as when the tickets for the league games go on sale.

It's beyond stupidity.

FiiiiveTenHaaags

Are we agreed it’s broke then?! In an hour and 20 it’s moved maybe just under a thousand people which I can only imagine is people getting bored and buggering off.

RedDevilRoshi

I wonder if it is similar to the last couple of seasons that once you are in - you only have a specific amount of time to go in, buy your tickets and then feck off otherwise you get autotmatically booted/timed out and having to start from the begining again?

FiiiiveTenHaaags

I wonder if it is similar to the last couple of seasons that once you are in - you only have a specific amount of time to go in, buy your tickets and then feck off otherwise you get autotmatically booted/timed out and having to start from the begining again?
Yeah it for sure will be

JonSlu

The figures for European credits I posted on 5th of May are showing on the website again.
Now they have updated them. I was right, maximum number of credits is 10.

10: 117
9: 117
8: 171
7: 205
6: 286
5: 399
4: 533
3: 753
2: 1,397
1: 4,317

Which means...

9+: 234
8+: 405
7+: 610
6+: 896
5+: 1,295
4+: 1,828
3+: 2,581
2+: 3,978
1+: 8,295

The website has 6 - 271 listed between 2 & 3 credits, I assume this has been left in by mistake as this was the number before Sevilla.

Sounds of the Aquarium

125,000 in the queue, think i will wait for the ticket drops following returns etc. as had some good success with that last season!

Dan_F

Demand for United tickets has literally never been higher. Keep saying it, but you’ll be waiting a decade for a season ticket very soon. If you want to go semi-regularly, get one and just pass on everything you don’t want.
Well you could argue that’s the reason the waiting time is so high :lol:

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
Why is our first match on a Monday at 8pm ffs?

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
when i was on the phone to the ticket office the guy said they closed the ST waiting list because it got to the point of bottom of priority would be waiting 55 years:lol: ive been waiting quite a few years but hoping to get a cup ST for the priority of the ST (even though no one got one this year)
Insane if true. I got a pair of season tickets for Mou’s first season in the Stretford End and only signed up a few months prior when we put an offer on a local house. Supply no longer meeting demand given all the Glazer haters have long since walked away, and digital season tickets are so easy to manage.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Well you could argue that’s the reason the waiting time is so high :lol:
Yep. Digitalisation of season tickets means there’s little reason to give them up, even if you only want to attend a few times a season.

southlegend

EDIT: Mods, please disregard this..

Only a couple of tickets left for each game, so I'm stopping links now as they're being snapped up by buyers already in the system.

EDIT AGAIN: If you're already in the system and you're finding there are no tickets left in a game, try waiting a few minutes as it locks them to people for up to 15 mins to give them the opportunity to finish paying.

I've checked all the games over the last few mins and everything seems to be gone, outside of hospitality seats. Hope the links helped some of you get to a few games this season!

Last edited:

FirstMatch1991

£1750 ticket price point now? City match near away fans…I’d want to next to Fergie for that

Heinzesight

Managed one single :lol:

The payment went though, got a confirmation email too, then I couldn’t even look for anymore as it kept locking me out saying the payment was still processing. Tried logging out but kept getting the payment processing alert. fecking annoying.

red_sun

Went in to get a ticket and....had an emergency call at work. Now 68000 people ahead of me - I am giving up.

FiiiiveTenHaaags

I got in looked for 2 together then got called to a breakdown at work. Didn't get my tickets as it timed out :houllier:. Glad you got what you were after mate.
That sucks mate - keep an eye on this thread though, you'll be alright at one point or the other. Plus there's always ballots etc
Managed one single :lol:

The payment went though, got a confirmation email too, then I couldn’t even look for anymore as it kept locking me out saying the payment was still processing. Tried logging out but kept getting the payment processing alert. fecking annoying.
Ah mate always add them to the basket and pay all at once - I did that and yeah now got the processing thing even though in my email it says it's sorted.

Ober tan

Now they have updated them. I was right, maximum number of credits is 10.

9: 117
8: 171
7: 205
6: 286
5: 399
4: 533
3: 753
2: 1,397
1: 4,317

Which means...

9+: 234
8+: 405
7+: 610
6+: 896
5+: 1,295
4+: 1,828
3+: 2,581
2+: 3,978
1+: 8,295

The website has 6 - 271 listed between 2 & 3 credits, I assume this has been left in by mistake as this was the number before Sevilla.
Good info. 3+ should be enough for most of the potential opponents which will do nicely.

RedDevilRoshi

Got in but there were no doubles left which I wanted for Brighton, only singles appearing very sparsely here and then for all the fixtures barring the ballot ones. Therefore tried to purchase a single for both Brighton & Newcastle instead but it wasn’t allowing me to advance to the payment section despite it letting me select the seat. Was stating as the tickets I had selected were for the family stand and therefore I needed to purchase a minimum x2 U16 tickets which 1) how can I when I’m only buying a single and 2) I’m not needing to take an U16 with me and don’t have a U16 membership in my ticketing network and 3) there aren’t more than 2 seats available in that family section to buy.

Gave up in the end and will just try to chance my luck when more tickets drop during the season. Having said that, communication from the ticket office on when they are planning to release more tickets will be nice for once.

scorgasm

Last Man Standing champion 2020/21
Managed to get a few singles. You can usually get tickets a few days before for a lot of the games closer to the time so will pick some up then too.

Terrible system...