All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

Few questions folks if you don’t mind! My wife bought me a Premium membership on the site. She bought another for herself. I haven’t bought tickets through this before. Is it much hassle? What’s the chances of getting tickets through the site and is there any chance of decent seats? :D Also if she bought a ticket on her membership can that be used by my dad? I’m not sure bout that point.
New system has created a feeding frezy when tickets are dropped, so chances of getting tickets aren’t brilliant, a quick read back through the past 2 pages of this thread will give you an idea about ticket drop days.
Most of the season is already “sold out” but returns etc mean around 6 weeks before a game more tickets will be released in a similar frenzy.
Probably best bet is to try getting some on here, when a st holder isn’t going to a game he/she can forward the ticket(s) onto your membership(s).

As for the final question, I think you know the official line already, if your Dad isn’t a member, he cannot according to t&cs, use a member ticket, whether or not you choose to follow that is your prerogative.

Cpt Negative

I have family visiting from the US - I'm looking for 4 tickets for Forest(have enough memberships) Happy to take a pair and then work on another pair later if possible.

GioF

Morning boys;

Do we know if the home game against Brighton has been confirmed for 16th September and at 3pm?
Thanks

K Stand Knut

Morning boys;

Do we know if the home game against Brighton has been confirmed for 16th September and at 3pm?
Thanks
All the TV fixtures seem to have been chosen but it might depend on the CL fixtures because I think the first group game is either the week before that game or the week after it.

I can only see it moving if we play away in the CL on the Wednesday but i don’t even know if that will have an impact as the CL games just mean that you shouldn’t play the early game on the Saturday.

GioF

All the TV fixtures seem to have been chosen but it might depend on the CL fixtures because I think the first group game is either the week before that game or the week after it.

I can only see it moving if we play away in the CL on the Wednesday but i don’t even know if that will have an impact as the CL games just mean that you shouldn’t play the early game on the Saturday.
Cheers mate

markosters

Hi all, I'm new here so still finding my feet. I'm looking for an adult and child ticket for the Luton game at Old Trafford if anyone has them and can't go. To be transferred to official membership.

Thanks in advance.

gearoid

Last Man Standing 2 finalist 2023/24
Looking for a pair of adult tickets for the Newcastle game (both members).

M27-RED

Yes - probably about to annoy people but was my first ever away ballot so obviously I am going to be expecting a ticket every time now!!
Done well in your first ever away Ballot! Not had a successful Ballot since arsenal last season, which isn't to bad considering some reds dont get any at all

Foolsgold21

Nice to get the first chubb of the season out the way - hopefully things improve for the Arsenal away match!

Robbo*

It may have been covered before, but does anyone know how the EFL Cup away game tickets are allocated? Wouldn’t mind going to some of them.

BrayRed

It may have been covered before, but does anyone know how the EFL Cup away game tickets are allocated? Wouldn’t mind going to some of them.
Same way as normal league aways, season ticket plus Cup purchases etc

Robbo*

Yeah. Think he is.

Not sure how it works, if he is referring to that but it definitely isn’t done on the STs or cup scheme.

They’re playing Stockport this season so could be a big turnout for that
yeah that’s the one. Bolton too. Please give me a shout if you see anything.

TenOuttaTenHag

Anyone had their season ticket yet?
Not yet. We got last seasons on 21st June. Noise from the T/o was mid to end July for this seasons.

Not sure what the change of tactic is.
But ultimately, we don’t need them for a couple of weeks.

I think I paid for mine in March or so.

Whatsername

Not yet. We got last seasons on 21st June. Noise from the T/o was mid to end July for this seasons.

Saw it mentioned last week on Twitter by someone who’d contacted the ticket office that it was now going to be the first week in August.
Like you I’m not sure why the delay, it’s not like they’re waiting for merchandise or whatever before sending packs by mail because they’ve clearly done away with giving us a scarf and a cheap pen.

Steelered

Efl trophy dates -
Stockport County on Tuesday, August 22, kick off 7:30pm
Bolton on Tuesday, September 26, kick-off 7.45pm
Salford on Tuesday, October 31, kick off 7:30pm

Looking forward to these

Steelered

Does anyone have a spare Wolves ticket? I have a membership for ticket transfer

Danexy87

Emails probably doing the rounds now, but you can download your ST on august 2nd.

TenOuttaTenHag

Season ticket email from the club saying that the ST are available to download from Wednesday.

Just checked and downloaded mine there. Available now.

cbmufc

Tickets like Rocking horse sh*t for a Monday night opener against Wolves :D

Have to laugh really , but some dark arts are at play here. No chance same number of tickets are going to members, maybe the fan liaison officer can provide some clarity :rolleyes:

TenOuttaTenHag

Emails probably doing the rounds now, but you can download your ST on august 2nd.
Saw that pal. At least we have them to hand now. Wasn’t sure what the TO were planning, discussions of ID needed for ST in the Fans Forum meeting minutes.

Mine were available to download straight away.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Tickets like Rocking horse sh*t for a Monday night opener against Wolves :D

Have to laugh really , but some dark arts are at play here. No chance same number of tickets are going to members, maybe the fan liaison officer can provide some clarity :rolleyes:
Probably be a large bunch released this week.