All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Bayern will sell out on high ISH credits. Loads will go for the piss up.

Copenhagen at 3.8k will likely hit low credits.

Galatasary will go to 0 credits and might not sell out.

My educated guesses.

philipos

Where’s the best place to find out as soon as the fixtures are announced?

Ober tan

Bayern will sell out on high ISH credits. Loads will go for the piss up.

Copenhagen at 3.8k will likely hit low credits.

Galatasary will go to 0 credits and might not sell out.

My educated guesses.
Bayern allocation is 3.8k as well and there are 3978 people on 2+ credits so will go down to 1.

Peshi

Live very close to Copenhagen, how do I get into the away section? Anyone got some spare here or where do I sign up?

Evans999

Live very close to Copenhagen, how do I get into the away section? Anyone got some spare here or where do I sign up?
Won't likely go down to lower than 1 so unless you've all ready been on a european away in the last 3 years you won't be able to. No spares because collection of tickets will be in Copenhagen.

Foolsgold21

Still looking for 1x Arsenal away for Sunday.

Can return the favour later in the season!

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
You'd need a Utd membership as a minimum that have to hope it hits 0 credits (people who have not been to previous Utd european away games). It's unlikely.

Peshi

Won't likely go down to lower than 1 so unless you've all ready been on a european away in the last 3 years you won't be able to. No spares because collection of tickets will be in Copenhagen.

You'd need a Utd membership as a minimum that have to hope it hits 0 credits (people who have not been to previous Utd european away games). It's unlikely.
Damn, sounds impossible for a guy that lives in outside of UK but in Europe. I heard you have to go to ticket office and get the tickets out? Does this mean everyone that lives outside UK can't go to away games in Europe? Sad.:confused:

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Damn, sounds impossible for a guy that lives in outside of UK but in Europe. I heard you have to go to ticket office and get the tickets out? Does this mean everyone that lives outside UK can't go to away games in Europe? Sad.:confused:
Not at all, we have loads of supporters outside the UK attending Euro aways.

You need a Utd membership which anyone can buy online off the club. Then you just need to wait for a game that goes to 0 credits.

Buy a ticket, collect it in the city with your passport/ID. Sorted. You now have 1 credit. etc etc.

Rooney24

I thought there was an initiative last season where a certain percentage of each European aways would be held back exclusively for people with 0 credits so they could get on the ladder.

did they bin that ?

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Home CL games are a ballot this year. No chance for me then.

corno_mufc

Ticket drop announced; for three fixtures

Don't miss out - from 10am on Tue 05 Sept there will be a ticket release for a number of home games. Tickets will be available exclusively to Official Members.

Brighton (Sat 16 Sep, KO 15:00),
Crystal Palace - Carabao Cup (Tue 26 Sep, KO 20:00),
Crystal Palace (Sat 30 Sep, KO 15:00).

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Not much chance when they drop them for sale either tbf. Takes up half your day waiting to get on to then find its sold out.
I actually found it fine last time to be honest. I find the evening games are far easier to snatch the odd ticket, but have so far had precisely a 0% success rate in ballots.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
I thought there was an initiative last season where a certain percentage of each European aways would be held back exclusively for people with 0 credits so they could get on the ladder.

did they bin that ?
There was you are right. No idea if it's still going. Probably.

Mepp

Looking for a single Arsenal away, will take last minute (member)

quiet_united

Vietnamese Red
Yes!! we’re going to be in Manchester (first time) on the 2nd CL matchday. Now that we know we are going to be at home. I desperately need ticket for that match. Can someone please help on what would be the best way for me to secure 4 tickets? If not 2. It would mean so much

Rooney24

20/9 Bayern (a)
3/10 Galatasary (h)
24/10 Copenhagen (h)
8/11 Copenhagen (a)
29/11 Galatasary (a)
12/12 Bayern (h)

BrayRed

will make it hard for accommodation though.

I might look at Copenhagen now. Not been there before
Munich is sky high that week. Wanted to do it but can't square it with accommodation costs unfortunately

Ober tan

How much do we reckon the Bayern day trip will cost? Flights & accom are ridiculous prices

P0GBA

How much do we reckon the Bayern day trip will cost? Flights & accom are ridiculous prices
Didn't think they were too bad to be honest unless they've just shot up. Paid £185 for my flight. Twin room was €261 for 2 people so about £300 each flight and hotel all in for 2 nights.

Ober tan

Didn't think they were too bad to be honest unless they've just shot up. Paid £185 for my flight. Twin room was €261 for 2 people so about £300 each flight and hotel all in for 2 nights.
Flights alone now you're looking at like £350 and over £100 per night accom.

southlegend

Flights alone now you're looking at like £350 and over £100 per night accom.
My Munich and Copenhagen flights almost doubled as I was checking out. Very infuriating.

1x single available for Crystal Palace @ home (league) on Saturday 30 September - 15:00 KO.
Stretford End W3103 FV £49.

K Stand Knut

Has anyone been able to find the breakdown of how many fans have what number of European away credits?

I don’t seem to be able to find it online

P0GBA

Has anyone been able to find the breakdown of how many fans have what number of European away credits?

I don’t seem to be able to find it online
10-117
9-117
8-171
7-205
6-286
5-399
4-533
3-753
2-1,397
1-4,317

redDNA

Supports
Enyimba FC of Aba
Good day,
Please where can i buy Bayern vs united ticket? (not from united site)

redrudders

Yes!! we’re going to be in Manchester (first time) on the 2nd CL matchday. Now that we know we are going to be at home. I desperately need ticket for that match. Can someone please help on what would be the best way for me to secure 4 tickets? If not 2. It would mean so much
Have dropped you a message.

Heymrtangerineman

Looking for two for Palace at home in the league if anyone has any available thanks. Both me and my son are members