All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

declanrobinson1

I’m travelling solo for this one. Any idea where most reds will be drinking pre game in Munich? Any planning on going Oktoberfest for a few hours in the day too?
the supporter guide will likely indicate an area (although it didn't for all of them last year). Worst case, tend to gather around the area nearest the ticket collection (expect the bars to lump a few euro's on each pint)

FrankWhite

Not Frank White
Interested in the champions league game vs Galatasaray on the 3rd of October if anyone is selling.

Thomas A.Anderson

My dad, an EU citizen living in the EU, doesn't have a passport because there's no need for it. He bought his ticket entering his valid ID CARD.

We emailed the club and they said that he could not pick up the ticket.

Do you know if there is a case that somebody picked up a ticket without a valid passport or should we just return the ticket?

Rooney24

United only expecting 2000 tickets for Copenhagen away.

should be on sale from 4th October

VivaObertan

Transfer Voyeur
My dad, an EU citizen living in the EU, doesn't have a passport because there's no need for it. He bought his ticket entering his valid ID CARD.

We emailed the club and they said that he could not pick up the ticket.

Do you know if there is a case that somebody picked up a ticket without a valid passport or should we just return the ticket?
Does he not have a passport they could attribute the ticket to instead?

Sounds of the Aquarium

United only expecting 2000 tickets for Copenhagen away.

should be on sale from 4th October
that's what i thought we would get but as others have mentioned it should be more.
i had a look around and found:
  • City got 3,856 in 2022
  • Leicester eventually got 3,400 in 2016
  • Celtic eventually got 3,000 in 2020
so hopefully we will get more

hughesie7

that's what i thought we would get but as others have mentioned it should be more.
  • City got 3,856 in 2022
we will get more it says we are yet to receive the allocation from Copenhagen so the club have only put the 5% number for now as that’s the minimum we should get.

K Stand Knut

Not a valid one.
Depending on hire far he would have to travel, is it worth going with his ID card and invalid passport??

They’ll more than likely only check the passport number, name and picture. As long as the information on their system matches, they’ll probably hand it over.

Might be worth asking.

Thomas A.Anderson

Depending on hire far he would have to travel, is it worth going with his ID card and invalid passport??

They’ll more than likely only check the passport number, name and picture. As long as the information on their system matches, they’ll probably hand it over.

Might be worth asking.
Everything is sorted through MUST ISLO. They are brilliant.

Because he has a European photocard ID the club confirmed that that's gonna be accepted.

philipos

One ticket in South Stand Upper available for £39 for the Palace cup match.

cbmufc

Hoping for Galatasary on 1 credit, not sure why I'm messing about booking flights but I just have no idea what's going with tickets at this club anymore so am hesitant. Thought Luton was getting released at half 9 today for instance.

Ludens the Red

I somehow missed the sale for Luton. Guess those ‘ticket alerts’ don’t actually alert you.

If anyone has a pair for Luton, please assist.

M27-RED

Hoping for Galatasary on 1 credit, not sure why I'm messing about booking flights but I just have no idea what's going with tickets at this club anymore so am hesitant. Thought Luton was getting released at half 9 today for instance.
Galatasaray should drop to 1 credit, probably even to 0

Hantori12

After a Brighton pair or single for a non member. Holding out no hope so no worries.

benstanway99

I'm on one credit and booked istanbul couple weeks ago, will definately go down to 1 credit, 99% sure it will go to 0 credits too, no way is many people going to go istanbul because of distances and also some people political stance on the country, if you wanna go get it booked whilst flights and hotels are still cheap. I''ll meet you for a drink, I'm there from Monday night till Thursday morning.

markosters

Hey guys. Looking for an adult and child for Luton game. Really frustrated with the website/ticket drop process this season. Impossible to get pairs.

Thanks in advance.

K Stand Knut

Think you’ll be fine.

Nobody is going to be as keen for that as they were for Munich. It’s nearly Christmas, it’s in Turkey and it might be a dead rubber.

Don’t sweat it

JB7

Think you’ll be fine.

Nobody is going to be as keen for that as they were for Munich. It’s nearly Christmas, it’s in Turkey and it might be a dead rubber.

Don’t sweat it
You're either thinking incredibly optimistically or incredibly pessimistically here and I'm not sure which :lol:

Revaulx

General enquiry: my daughter’s Sicilian boyfriend is visiting the UK soon and wants to go to a match. Preferably United :) But he’s prepared to settle for another.

She’s asking me if “fanpass website is ok”. I’ve never heard of it; anyone got any experience of it?

K Stand Knut

You're either thinking incredibly optimistically or incredibly pessimistically here and I'm not sure which :lol:
Neither am I!!

We haven’t played for nearly two weeks so I’m probably more in the optimistic category at the moment.

Give it until 15.02 tomorrow and I’ll be more in the pessimistic category

JonSlu

• City got 3,856 in 2022
Looks like we are getting the full end like City got. I believe all home tickets are sold and apparently none of that end went on sale.

K Stand Knut

It's been a while since I've been to a match.
I've noticed a lot of people selling tickets to 'members only'

Have things changed?
I’m not certain but it’s presumably so that it can be forwarded through the ticketing website rather than having to get the physical ticket over to someone

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
I’m not certain but it’s presumably so that it can be forwarded through the ticketing website rather than having to get the physical ticket over to someone
Thanks, Yeah I'm trying to look into it now,
I suppose the nightmare is, the club don't let you in. I've heard stories of stuff like that. Do they even do paper copies anymore?

K Stand Knut

Thanks, Yeah I'm trying to look into it now,
I suppose the nightmare is, the club don't let you in. I've heard stories of stuff like that. Do they even do paper copies anymore?
I think it’s to drive the number of memberships up so people who want to have a ticket, in theory, have to have a membership and therefore spend a minimum of £x before they even buy the match ticket.

Not sure of the paper tickets but I don’t think they do offer them anymore. My ST and any subsequent cup tickets are sent via e-mail and i download them to my wallet.

It’s all supposed to be a way of cutting out the touts but it’s doesn’t work. Tickets are still getting touted. Arguably even more so by the club itself