All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

clarkydaz

Have one ticket for Galatasaray in stretford end available. dont seem to refund CL tickets so if anyone is a member i can forward it to etc, let me know

Cpt Negative

Have one ticket for Galatasaray in stretford end available. dont seem to refund CL tickets so if anyone is a member i can forward it to etc, let me know
I think it’s because the ballot hasn’t been done for home members I don’t think

TheRedDevil2019

Two tickets for Carabao cup v Palace, £40 for the two. Less than fv, anyone interested drop me a pm, cheers.

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
I think refunding cup tickets back to the club can impact eligibility for away games /finals so you're best to just send the digital ticket via email on if you are to sell it.

Corrected* - you are able to forward to another member

Last edited:

LooseCannon

Pair available for Palace (cup) and Galatasaray in the Stretford end. Must be members and take both games together. DM me

Micheal

4 together available for Palace in League Cup and Galatasaray. Preferably members.

JB7

2250 for Copenhagen. Smaller than expected based on their historical away ends but it'll be so they can capitalise on selling the tickets for higher prices to their own fans I would imagine.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
I think refunding / forwarding cup tickets can impact eligibility for away games /finals so you're best to just send the digital ticket via email on if you are to sell it.
This is false. Both forwarding the ticket officially or selling back to the club has no impact on anything. They just don't even allow you to sell the ticket back to the club for most cup matches.

DanNistelrooy

This is false. Both forwarding the ticket officially or selling back to the club has no impact on anything. They just don't even allow you to sell the ticket back to the club for most cup matches.
I think you're partially correct and my post is partially wrong. You are able to forward cup games with no impact but returning to the club does impact on away eligibility in the same way opting out does. I'll edit my post to avoid any misinformation!

"If you are eligible to apply for away games (Silver level+) and return a Premier League ticket to the club via the buy-back scheme you will still be eligible to apply for away match tickets. However, returning a cup match ticket will impact eligibility in the same way as opting-out." From below: https://tickets.manutd.com/screenloader.aspx?type=include&page=usercontent/documents/html/help.html

Last edited:

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
I think you're partially correct and my post is partially wrong. You are able to forward with no impact but returning to the club does impact on away eligibility in the same way opting out does. I'll edit my post to avoid any misinformation!

"If you are eligible to apply for away games (Silver level+) and return a Premier League ticket to the club via the buy-back scheme you will still be eligible to apply for away match tickets. However, returning a cup match ticket will impact eligibility in the same way as opting-out." From below: https://tickets.manutd.com/screenloader.aspx?type=include&page=usercontent/documents/html/help.html
I stand corrected and apologise! I'm pretty sure this technicality has not been e-mailed to us with the other bits of information.

DanNistelrooy

I stand corrected and apologise! I'm pretty sure this technicality has not been e-mailed us with the other bits of information.
No worries mate, my post was partially wrong so have updated. I remember looking into it last season after our 50th home cup tie in a row was announced!!

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
No worries mate, my post was partially wrong so have updated. I remember looking into it last season after our 50th home cup tie in a row was announced!!
The good thing about cup games is that they are issued as one-off, unique QR code, so you are not risking your season ticket if you choose just to unoffically send them to someone else without using the offical forwarding system.

DanNistelrooy

The good thing about cup games is that they are issued as one-off, unique QR code, so you are not risking your season ticket if you choose just to unoffically send them to someone else without using the offical forwarding system.
Yeah I didn't make it to all of the Europa games last season but just sent the individual digital ticket as you say. I was under the impression we couldn't forward so that's good to know we can.

Rooney24

2250 for Copenhagen. Smaller than expected based on their historical away ends but it'll be so they can capitalise on selling the tickets for higher prices to their own fans I would imagine.
Probably starting at 4 credits that one

JB7

Probably starting at 4 credits that one
4 guarantees you one. Only Just over 2k have 4 credits. It'll go to 2, maybe a few will get a ticket on 1.

Edit - Yeah I misread you

Last edited:

RedRocket9908

Does anyone know why on the website it might say tickets available for £49 then when you go in they are all over 200 ?
The cheaper ones get snapped up within seconds of going up on the site, Ive just managed to get one for the Palace home league game by continously refreshing the page until one came up.

TenOuttaTenHag

I stand corrected and apologise! I'm pretty sure this technicality has not been e-mailed to us with the other bits of information.
I found out last-season having bought all the home cup games, I wasn’t to partake in the league cup final or FA cup ballots as I had passed back tickets against Everton.

Keane R

Unfortunately you’re still risking your season ticket. If there is checks at the turnstiles or something goes wrong in or near your seat you could be getting a ban

philipos

The website says you needed to have purchased Bayern away in order to be able to apply for Copenhagen?
No it doesn’t - it says Bayern credit will be taken into account in a person’s number of credits.

benstanway99

For anyone who hasn't booked Istanbul yet, pegasus have a sale on, but you have to get through them directly. I booked on the app. Flying out on the Saturday Or Sunday right now is 1519 turkish lira (£45), not sure how many tickets are left and how long the sale will last but it's a bargain.

Ober tan

Ah thanks, I misunderstood. Was hoping this would be the chance to pick up my first credit but looks impossible now.
They hold 5% of the allocation for those on 0 credits. It'll be a free for all but you've still got a chance.

ell

2 tickets available for tomorrow night. N1406 - members only - £40 each face value.

Pair also available for the weekend - face value £53 each.

Last edited: