All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

benstanway99

Has anyone ever booked the Pegasus Flex flights to Turkey with cancellation option? Was wondering if there is any catch or you get a full refund if you don't travel.
I haven't booked flexible option but pretty sure it means you can just change the travel date, I booked with them though, flying on the Sunday. When are you flying?

benstanway99

Sums them up £590 ffs
That is absolutely shocking, I've paid £300 for return flights, via poland on way back for a few days to see my mate, and hotel all included in that. I probably won't even spend a further £290 for the whole week in two really cheap countries. and ticket price alone is only £22.50. Up the turkey travelling reds <3

Herman Toothrot

Membership scheme feels worse than ever this year. Sat in the queue for 20 minutes to get Newcastle tickets and get sent to the hospitality package page, click on tickets and get sent to the back of the queue. It's a scam.

Cantona in disguise

Membership scheme feels worse than ever this year. Sat in the queue for 20 minutes to get Newcastle tickets and get sent to the hospitality package page, click on tickets and get sent to the back of the queue. It's a scam.
Yeah same thing happened to me. Stupid system was for the lads birthday as well

BrayRed

There looks to have been an issue with the system.... nothing new there, the queue was paused. Same thing happened to everyone.

Back up and running now it looks like

Herman Toothrot

There looks to have been an issue with the system.... nothing new there, the queue was paused. Same thing happened to everyone.

Back up and running now it looks like
Thank you.

Annoying to be sent to the back again, but never mind.

Herman Toothrot

Not a single game between now and next year where you can get seats together. The membership is a waste of money.

Rilz

Supports
Manchester united
looking for pair of tickets for any upcoming Home fixture if anyone has some going!

1x Under 18 would be great, but fine with 2x adults

Rooney24

Copenhagen Away:

10am Wednesday 4th October: 4+ European away credits (all guaranteed a ticket).

10am Thursday 5th October: 3+ European away credits (subject to availability).

10am Friday 6th October: 2+ European away credits (subject to availability).

10am Saturday 7th October: 1+ European away credits (subject to availability).

10am Monday 9th October: 0 European away credits (minimum of 112 tickets / 5% of the overall allocation will be held as requested by our Fans’ Forum exclusively for those with zero credits).

Last edited:

cbmufc

looking for pair of tickets for any upcoming Home fixture if anyone has some going!

1x Under 18 would be great, but fine with 2x adults
Not a single game between now and next year where you can get seats together. The membership is a waste of money.
Can get pairs for Copenhagen/ one in front of each other for Saturday. Think Newcastle wont be too hard.

Don't disagree Membership isn't a joke mind.

FiiiiveTenHaaags

Got a pal looking for a Gala single. Please feel free to reply or DM. Any section, any seat, cheers everyone

ell

still have a pair available for tomorrow. n1406 face value at £53 each. members only please! DM if interested. cheers!

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
It is for trying to get a pair of tickets directly off the club, but is ideal for getting them off here and from other season tickets holders.

Herman Toothrot

It is for trying to get a pair of tickets directly off the club, but is ideal for getting them off here and from other season tickets holders.
Yeah, although most people I get it off just send me their season ticket. I only got it this year in an attempt to put myself in a position for a season ticket. Although if demand is this high when we've been shit for so long, God knows what it's going to be like when we're European Champions next year.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
I have 3 tickets for the Galatasary match at home.

x2 exec tickets in the Manchester Suite, Sir Alex Ferguson stand. Great seats. £200 each.

x1 ticket in the safe standing section, £40.

Edit: single ticket in n2402 now sold. Couple of exec tickets still left.

Last edited:

Hanky panky

I have try to find tickets and it seems to be difficult. At least as long as you try to find something else than hospitality tickets. Now there seems to be a lot of tickets (re-sale i guess) for Crystal Palace match. Why? Is this typical or not? Just thought that if i book flights to Manchester for some match and try to buy tickets later, like one week before match. Too risky or not? Ticket prices seems to be more comfortable priced near game day...

ovoxo

I have try to find tickets and it seems to be difficult. At least as long as you try to find something else than hospitality tickets. Now there seems to be a lot of tickets (re-sale i guess) for Crystal Palace match. Why? Is this typical or not? Just thought that if i book flights to Manchester for some match and try to buy tickets later, like one week before match. Too risky or not? Ticket prices seems to be more comfortable priced near game day...
I think it’s fairly common, I do see tickets a fair bit a week before the game which I think is people returning tickets to the club, but they get snapped up quickly. I think the palace one might because of the train strikes though.

corno_mufc

Plenty of choice showing on the official site for Palace 30.9

All of Stretty T3 and East T3
Some East T2 as well

hughesie7

Yeah, although most people I get it off just send me their season ticket. I only got it this year in an attempt to put myself in a position for a season ticket. Although if demand is this high when we've been shit for so long, God knows what it's going to be like when we're European Champions next year.
hate to break it to you but memebership won’t give you a sniff at a season ticket. Cup ST Holder is only chance at a ST

BrayRed

More for palace available the night before than usual because of the train strikes tomorrow. Makes it harder for people to get to the match.

Saying that, it's mostly just singles around the place

Okey

More than usual suddenly showed up for the Palace game tomorrow, so I suspect the train strike might have something to do with it. There's always returns sold at about usual face value in the days before a game, but not usually this many.

Okey

More for palace available the night before than usual because of the train strikes tomorrow. Makes it harder for people to get to the match.

Saying that, it's mostly just singles around the place
Ah! I just paraphrased your words before I read till the end.

P0GBA

I haven't booked flexible option but pretty sure it means you can just change the travel date, I booked with them though, flying on the Sunday. When are you flying?
Looking at flying out on the Saturday but may change my mind closer to time so hopefully the flexible option allows me to change without any issues.

Knislinge_Red

Copenhagen Away:

10am Wednesday 4th October: 4+ European away credits (all guaranteed a ticket).

10am Thursday 5th October: 3+ European away credits (subject to availability).

10am Friday 6th October: 2+ European away credits (subject to availability).

10am Saturday 7th October: 1+ European away credits (subject to availability).

10am Monday 9th October: 0 European away credits (minimum of 112 tickets / 5% of the overall allocation will be held as requested by our Fans’ Forum exclusively for those with zero credits).
From what I gather apart from the 5% for those on zero credits the majority of allocated tickets will have been issued between the 3/4 credits. As it happens I have zero credits, but is it likely that those who have received tickets with 3/4 credits and cannot attend will make the tickets available? And how does it work when the tickets have to be collected at the away stadium?

Terri6767

Hi Guys
Single for Palace today available.
Can’t travel due to illness.
Less than FV.
Must be member for transfer .
Thanks

Rooney24

From what I gather apart from the 5% for those on zero credits the majority of allocated tickets will have been issued between the 3/4 credits. As it happens I have zero credits, but is it likely that those who have received tickets with 3/4 credits and cannot attend will make the tickets available? And how does it work when the tickets have to be collected at the away stadium?
Basically if everyone who is on 4 or more credits decides to go to Copenhagen then people who are on 3 or less simply don’t get a ticket.

but I’ve never seen this happen. They usually get down to to the lower credits. Difficult to say though if it will get to 2 or 1 or even zero.

As for picking up your ticket you will get an email to let you know where in Copenhagen and when you can pick your ticket up. Passport for pick up is a must. They usually hire a room in a hotel or town hall or something like that.

Rooney24

Basically if everyone who is on 4 or more credits decides to go to Copenhagen then people who are on 3 or less simply don’t get a ticket.

but I’ve never seen this happen. They usually get down to to the lower credits. Difficult to say though if it will get to 2 or 1 or even zero.

As for picking up your ticket you will get an email to let you know where in Copenhagen and when you can pick your ticket up. Passport for pick up is a must. They usually hire a room in a hotel or town hall or something like that.
Actually I am wrong there. There are just over 2,000 people on 4 or more credits. So it will go down the 3 credits for sure as we are
Getting 2,250 tickets.

It’s just at 3 credits you will have to be quick and aren’t guaranteed a ticket.

Last edited:

DaylightAmbler

Hi all,
Single in N40 available today. First tier. £30 which is below FV. You’ll need to be a member for transfer.

markosters

I have a pair for Newcastle in Carabao. 1 adult and 1 U16. Not directly together but seats 69/72. Easy for the 2 in the middle to budge up a space so you can sit together. Great seats too. N3406 Row 13. Row 13 is actually front row of that section so nobody in front.

Raimond

Hi, although I know there's next to buggerall chance of being successful in either ballot let alone both so I don't think the overdraft needs to worry, is it right that the Bayern home ballot is Tuesday this week, followed by City on Friday? Thanks