All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

hp88

Cost of living too imo. Has the price gone up? Don't remember seeing E333 prices at £49 before. Although they have some their for city now at £445 and £650 for the quads
Extra £1 per game for my season ticket but yeah I get what you mean once you have added the cost of travel, food, drink etc... it becomes pricey.

Those tickets are normal seats repackaged as hospitality, heard it's burger at Victoria Warehouse, drink voucher and a program, it's basically another way of our glorious owners milking us for some more cash.

Hantori12

Extra £1 per game for my season ticket but yeah I get what you mean once you have added the cost of travel, food, drink etc... it becomes pricey.

Those tickets are normal seats repackaged as hospitality, heard it's burger at Victoria Warehouse, drink voucher and a program, it's basically another way of our glorious owners milking us for some more cash.
I know some of the quad hospitality season ticket holders. Their ones went up by £1000. A lot of locals aren't bothering anymore going to Stockport, Salford etc games instead. Cheaper and a better day out, especially if bringing the kids

southlegend

Looks like I’m not going to be able to do Copenhagen away, so I have return flights available from Birmingham if anyone is stuck?

Scandinavian Airlines
08 NOV 09:50 - Birmingham to Copenhagen
09 NOV 08:15 - Copenhagen to Birmingham
Extra legroom seats already paid for. No luggage, just a backpack carry on.

Looking for £250 to cover what I spent, and I’ll cover the cost of transferring into your name (approx £50).

mu57afa

pair available to transfer to members for the game vs Brentford tomorrow, sat in N3405. FV

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
1 spare for Brentford tomorrow. £38 members.

3vra

Do you think that tickets for Galatasaray will also sell as fast and It won’t go past 3 credits ?

K Stand Knut

Do you think that tickets for Galatasaray will also sell as fast and It won’t go past 3 credits ?
I don’t think so.

SportsBreak aren’t running a trip because of lack of numbers.

I think it might go to zero again, especially in light of how poor we’ve been

paul198520

I have a single ticket in TRA for both the league Cup tie vs Newcastle and the champions league vs Copenhagen, I'm unable to attend due to work commitments. If anyone is interested PM me. Thanks.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
Still have 1 spare ticket for the Brentford match today. N2402.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
It's all guesswork but my guess is we will only just sell out - 0 credits definetly.

3vra

I don’t think so.

SportsBreak aren’t running a trip because of lack of numbers.

I think it might go to zero again, especially in light of how poor we’ve been
It's all guesswork but my guess is we will only just sell out - 0 credits definetly.
So what did make Copenhagen that attractive of a game for the fans ? At Bayern there was almost zero interest for the tickets from people with credits and almost anyone could buy one. I think there was like 1000 tickets for people without any credit. Trip to the Turkey also seems like nice one. Does the costs of the whole trip determinate why It sells better or there are another reasons ? I know because of Octoberfest the prices were high in Munchen but still its freakin Bayern. Trying to understand what are the main reasons for that European away fans from England to choose matches.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
So what did make Copenhagen that attractive of a game for the fans ? At Bayern there was almost zero interest for the tickets and anyone almost could buy one. I think there was like 1000 tickets for people without any credit. Trip to the Turkey also seems like nice one. Does the costs of the whole trip determinate why It sells better or there are another reasons ? I know that because of Octoberfest the prices were high in Munchen but still its freakin Bayern. Trying to understand what are the main reasons for that European away fans from England to choose matches.
Bayern flight and accommodation prices were mental and it was a very short turnaround from the draw to the game.
Copenhagen is a cheap and easy flight - and a small allocation.
Galatasary is a bigger allocation, more expensive flight and longer trip.

3vra

Bayern flight and accommodation prices were mental and it was a very short turnaround from the draw to the game.
Copenhagen is a cheap and easy flight - and a small allocation.
Galatasary is a bigger allocation, more expensive flight and longer trip.
ok thank you :)

Galatasaray allocation is only 150 seats bigger then Denmark.

I guess living outside of England helps a lot with those matches, first of all all the matches even at OT cost a lot so you know that every United game will cost you at least 200-300 pounds so then when It comes to European matches even trip to Munchen during Octoberfest does not seems that much more expensive. the biggest difference is that i do not need to compete with another 2000 people for flight tickets…

i hope that because tickets were sold to fans with +3 credits the atmosphere at Parken will be much better then at Allianz.

PeekayMU

New member looking for a bit of advice regarding Copenhagen tickets.

I took the chance of booking flights and hotel for this believing that 2 credits would be enough to get a ticket.

Does anyone have any ideas on how I might be able to get one?

K Stand Knut

So what did make Copenhagen that attractive of a game for the fans ? At Bayern there was almost zero interest for the tickets from people with credits and almost anyone could buy one. I think there was like 1000 tickets for people without any credit. Trip to the Turkey also seems like nice one. Does the costs of the whole trip determinate why It sells better or there are another reasons ? I know because of Octoberfest the prices were high in Munchen but still its freakin Bayern. Trying to understand what are the main reasons for that European away fans from England to choose matches.
Don’t try and split the atom over it, there is normally no rhyme nor reason.

Ease of trip maybe? The start to the season might have put people off. SportsBreak was £600, which people on here baulked at but seemed reasonable to me.

Bottom line is that I don’t know so I’m not really being very helpful

MataFanatic

Looking for a single for Luton at Home on 11th November. Preferably Stretford End tier 2 if anyone can help out?? #UTFR

graphixant

I have a single ticket in TRA for both the league Cup tie vs Newcastle and the champions league vs Copenhagen, I'm unable to attend due to work commitments. If anyone is interested PM me. Thanks.
Where’s the seat for Newcastle mate? Member here

Mickson

So what did make Copenhagen that attractive of a game for the fans ? At Bayern there was almost zero interest for the tickets from people with credits and almost anyone could buy one. I think there was like 1000 tickets for people without any credit. Trip to the Turkey also seems like nice one. Does the costs of the whole trip determinate why It sells better or there are another reasons ? I know because of Octoberfest the prices were high in Munchen but still its freakin Bayern. Trying to understand what are the
main reasons for that European away fans from England to choose matches.
I can only speak for myself, but I guess everyone has a similar reason. I couldn't go to Bayern because of work, but I wanted to and had friends there. It's easy access for me to Copenhagen, I will go there even though I may miss out on a ticket (if someone has a ticket, I'm right here ;) )

Mickson

I've been updating the website for 15 minutes, it has not come up any tickets at all (could still be sold out but)

Cambion

I just tried for 1 of the 112 copenhagen away tickets for Season Ticket holders with no European credits. How can I end up as 32,277 in the queue ?!? Don't get me wrong I knew I had a slim chance but the numbers don't seem to add up

sebdk1993

I've been updating the website for 15 minutes, it has not come up any tickets at all (could still be sold out but)
same here. Seems like theres an issue on the site. There should be loads of trafic right now, But doenst seems that way when you update the site

sebdk1993

I just tried for 1 of the 112 copenhagen away tickets for Season Ticket holders with no European credits. How can I end up as 32,277 in the queue ?!? Don't get me wrong I knew I had a slim chance but the numbers don't seem to add up
Thats crazy… But yeah. Then everything is probably gone

Mickson

Okay is there ANY possibility of getting a ticket now to Copenhagen away? I'll be in town and I'm a member so no problem there.

K Stand Knut

Yeah it’s frustrating but in their defence, the Euro away crediting system is probably the only good and fair thing about tickets

Sounds of the Aquarium

What? I updated since before 10 and never saw anything than the standard "sold out" :mad:
i was already in the hallmap so must have refreshed just at the right time.
returns will pop up sporadically but as others have mentioned ringing the ticket office might be best bet.

Mickson

Yeah it’s frustrating but in their defence, the Euro away crediting system is probably the only good and fair thing about tickets
I agree (even though I didn't get one).

i was already in the hallmap so must have refreshed just at the right time.
returns will pop up sporadically but as others have mentioned ringing the ticket office might be best bet.
Thanks, and congrats.