All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Do they sell tonight’s programme in the Megastore tomorrow? I was running late so couldn't buy one before the match and would really like a copy.

Patsopara

Hello. Does anybody know, if there will be ticket release on regular prices for the game vs City? Thank you in advance for the info!

Rooney108

Pair available together in N3408 for Newcastle in Carabao cup next week, available to members at FV. Contact me by DM if interested

Rooney24

Anyone got the email yet with the details for Copenhagen away ? Or know when they will send it ?

Aussie Fan

Hi All, I’m heading to Old Trafford for the first time. Only ticket I could get is hospitality, is anyone else doing something similar. I’m Australian and will be on my own, love to share a drink with a few others. Cheers

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Hi All, I’m heading to Old Trafford for the first time. Only ticket I could get is hospitality, is anyone else doing something similar. I’m Australian and will be on my own, love to share a drink with a few others. Cheers
Is this on Sunday? If you want a beer in cental Manchester go to the Nags Head or Abercrombie, will be rammed with Utd.

If you want to get some atmosphere near the ground - go to the Tollgate(trafford bar tramstop - 15 min walk to OT).

Aussie Fan

Is this on Sunday? If you want a beer in cental Manchester go to the Nags Head or Abercrombie, will be rammed with Utd.

If you want to get some atmosphere near the ground - go to the Tollgate(trafford bar tramstop - 15 min walk to OT).
Thanks, great suggestion info. What about post game, same pubs?

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Thanks, great suggestion info. What about post game, same pubs?
Personal preference but I would head back into town (I like to walk - about 30-40 mins in a straight line pretty much) and head to either of those pubs. can of course queue for a tram/cab/bus if preferred.

If we win it might be hard to get in, both were absolutely heaving and chaos after our win last year but it was a great atmosphere around the place.

Okey

Anyone looking for a Newcastle ticket for Wednesday? Shame I can't be there to see us do them again.

TheRedDevil2019

Pair available (together) for the Newcastle carabao cup. Members only, FV. East Stand, by the exits.

FrozenRD

I've got 3 hospitality packages for today's game (MU-MC). My trip to UK got cancelled last minute
Block N3401, row 33
Members only, price is negotiable
Reach me at koloboque@yahoo.com

Last edited:

Mepp

Need a last minute City spare, I'm a member. Send me a DM

Okey

I'm after tickets for Bournemouth 9th of December. Single or pair. Hola please.

gilbarto

Do any non-ST holders use seatify? Keen to hear their experience
a lot of info on there for when releases/ticket drops are going to happen but by the time you click on the link they tickets are gone 90% of the time. You have to be fast or on the United website already.
Worth the £4.99 a month just got the info.

Jordi

Two spare in N2401 for Newcastle on Wednesday. €30 for the pair but must be a member. DM me

ryan_forlan

Gullible
Hi Folks,
Need a little help here.
A friend bought 3 tickets for the United Vs Pool game later this season. These are those GBP 600 seats.
His plans seem to be changing, so he wanted to know his options.

1. Can he write in and ask them to cancel/refund the ticket?
2. Can he transfer them to someone else? Officially transfer (by changing the name on the ticket)?
3. Can he just sell it off to someone else unfofficially? I have seen games at OT without officially transferring, but we were thinking these expensive executive seats might have more checks, so trying that might be risky in this case.

Thanks!

hp88

2x Spares for Newcastle on Wednesday night.

W3103, Row 26

£40 for the pair.

graphixant

We’ve two safe standing tickets for sale for Newcastle Carb Cup. Thought we could go next week but can’t now. DM me if interested.
Long shot but I’ve a mate who would buy one of those? He’s a member, thought he couldn’t make the game but now can?

Rooney108

I've a pair for tomorrow night in N3408, happy to let them go for £10 each as long as its to two members. Send me a DM if interested.

mu57afa

Pair available for Newcastle, N3405 bang on halfway line. Will take £60 for both & transfer to members

edit: gone

Last edited:

P0GBA

I see the collection for Copenhagen is only the day of the game. All the other ones I've done had 2 days to collect. Is this due to smaller allocation?

P0GBA

Hi Folks,
Need a little help here.
A friend bought 3 tickets for the United Vs Pool game later this season. These are those GBP 600 seats.
His plans seem to be changing, so he wanted to know his options.

1. Can he write in and ask them to cancel/refund the ticket?
2. Can he transfer them to someone else? Officially transfer (by changing the name on the ticket)?
3. Can he just sell it off to someone else unfofficially? I have seen games at OT without officially transferring, but we were thinking these expensive executive seats might have more checks, so trying that might be risky in this case.

Thanks!
I"d be tempted to ring up and say you are Liverpool fans and you want to confirm the tickets are definitely in the Liverpool end. They would be very likely to cancel them

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Some superb deals for the Newcastle game in here - get them snapped up!