All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

MEDO11

Hi all! 2 of my buddies and me are coming to Manchester (from Croatia) for the game vs Luton on 11. November. We arrive on Friday evening and are leaving Monday morning. I wanted to ask you for a few recommendations of good pubs or clubs to go out while in Manchester. Hopefully something without long waiting lines and reservations.
Also i was hoping to book a stadium tour but they are all sold out for friday and sunday, is there any way to book it there? Also any recommendations for any sight worth seeing while in town are appreciated!

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
Free ticket for the game tonight if anyone wants it, drop me a message.

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
Lots of cheap / free tickets for tonight on here and on Twitter. Yet the ticket website is sold out of standard seats... Expecting to be joined by a load of Newcastle fans in the home end tonight

rsb

Few cancellations/returns came up today for Copenhagen away. They now allow 2 or more credit holders to purchase.

hp88

Pair in W3103 for tonight which you can have for free, you will need a membership though.

Cee90

I still have 1 free ticket for tonight, how has nobody taken it yet? Haha drop me a message and I’ll send it over if you’re going.

M27-RED

Has anyone whos using the day trip to Copenhagen on Wednesday had the itinerary off sports break yet?

Connorr94

Anyone have any plans asides Den Glade Gris for the away in Copenhagen next week? traveling over on my own for this one and would be good to catch a few other Reds for drinks / heading into the ground

Anthony133

Loads to do in Copenhagen
Visit hvhyn the port (canal) area
Tivioli gardens (a non chav Alton towers)
Great in the evening especially around now with the Christmas market on
Christiania (ahem)

ryan_forlan

Gullible
Hi Folks,
Need a little help here.
A friend bought 3 tickets for the United Vs Pool game later this season. These are those GBP 600 seats.
His plans seem to be changing, so he wanted to know his options.

1. Can he write in and ask them to cancel/refund the ticket?
2. Can he transfer them to someone else? Officially transfer (by changing the name on the ticket)?
3. Can he just sell it off to someone else unfofficially? I have seen games at OT without officially transferring, but we were thinking these expensive executive seats might have more checks, so trying that might be risky in this case.

Thanks!
Anyone with insights on this?

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
Did anyone get Everton in the ballot the other day?
Nothing. Will go for the returns the week leading up. I can't work out whether I'm best to split my applications into single applications or do one group application. I had some success with the former last season but on 0 this season and have applied for all except Spurs.

Peshi

Looking for Copenhagen ticket.

I don't believe there is but if there is any spare for Copenhagen away let me know, live near that area.

philipos

I have one available for Luton on Saturday in the South Stand Upper at FV.

Member only please - DM me if interested.

sebdk1993

Looking for Copenhagen ticket.

I don't believe there is but if there is any spare for Copenhagen away let me know, live near that area.
Same.
If anybody is interested the youth team plays at Tingbjerg Ground 16:00 - 20min from Parken in taxi or 45min with train.

VivaObertan

Transfer Voyeur
Any suggestions for things to do tomorrow? Have about 4 hours before heading to the stadium so hope to see some sights.

PS. Is everyone going to Den Glade Gris?

antsmithmk

Hates women.
What are the chances of picking up a pair of tickets for Sat via the official website? I’ve been on tonight and refreshing and seen some come up but as soon as I’ve added them to the basket they have gone.

sebdk1993

Today or tomorrow?
sorry for late answer mate. But Its today. 50 DKR for entry.
Just checked. 40min in bus from Copenhagen train central station. The match should end around 6:00, so you have about 2-3 Hours to get back to Parken.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
What are the chances of picking up a pair of tickets for Sat via the official website? I’ve been on tonight and refreshing and seen some come up but as soon as I’ve added them to the basket they have gone.
Tickets will always pop up when ST holders return them to the club but you have to be very quick/lucky to grab them

robinrooney

There's 2 tickets for sale 5 posts above your post

tigerwoodshk

I have one ticket in the coming Luton home game on Sat (11/Nov 15:00)
Area : N3408
Please DM me if any member interested. Thanks!

markosters

There's loads of singles on there right now.

Reactions: Rood

Cee90

I’m moving seats for the Luton game so have my ticket available if anyone is interested - £30 - N2402.