All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

OllyJ21

Hi all. Looking for 1x ticket for home game v Bayern for a friend who is a member if anyone is able to help please? Many thanks

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Women's derby on Sunday selling well - tickets dirt cheap compared to Men's, paid only £9 for South Stand which is the only stand I've never been in over the years

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Hi all. Looking for 1x ticket for home game v Bayern for a friend who is a member if anyone is able to help please? Many thanks
If we beat Galatasary - hard ticket.
If we lose - expect 100 on here at £15 a pop

daveoliver91

Some ticket releases this morning - Anyone got lucky? Still sitting in the queue, back in 16.000

BebeGotBack

Also in the queue - has your screen changed at all? Mine still looks exactly as it did at 10am. When I've done this before I think it has been a number of people ahead of me, rather than my "queue number", so maybe it isn't going to drop?

Progress bar doesn't appear to have moved at all, which I'm taking as not a great sign tbh.

Okey

Can the 52,000 people ahead of me in the queue move long please, so I can get a chance to buy a ticket. High farce!

Ismiseeire

On the utd website for 3 hours and then got 3 tickets relatively close to each other for me and my 2 sons- went to buy them and they were gone. No luck at all ffs.
Would anyone know of 3 tickets for the West Ham game in February please

redrudders

Hi all,

My 2xtickets against Villa on Boxing day are available, Streford End tier 2.

If anyone is interested drop me a message, members only please.

Thanks.

stretford_oslo

Hi all
I'm planning on taking my son to the Burnley match april 26th.

Does anyone know when I can expect to know if the match will be played on saturday/sunday/monday?

benstanway99

Galatasary Tickets will be emailed out next Monday. no collection point.
absolute joke this is by utd, but not surprised with how it is run at the club. We have to "print at home" on Monday, I fly out on bloody Sunday, didn't think that one through did they. Why cannot they not just send them now to print? I have asked my hotel if they can print but what if they say no

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
£30 taken! The chubbing streak is over! Was on 13 consecutive since Derby away in the FA Cup before COVID.

benstanway99

I don't know tbh, i dont know if gala will scan and report back which ones were scanned. probably not but you never know.
I doubt they can scan them, at Betis they just looked at it, but made sure the name checked with your ID, so I would presume as a one off they would just give you the credit anyway. But if I was you I would give the ticket to someone going ticketless even if you give it them for free

Rooney108

I have a pair available for Chelsea game in N3408, available at FV for members only. DM me if interested.

VivaObertan

Transfer Voyeur
absolute joke this is by utd, but not surprised with how it is run at the club. We have to "print at home" on Monday, I fly out on bloody Sunday, didn't think that one through did they. Why cannot they not just send them now to print? I have asked my hotel if they can print but what if they say no
United are so, so shit and it's absolutely never their fault, apparently.

benstanway99

Tickets have come through on email, no names on tickets, quite the shock in the difference from what Betis away was like for myself.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
Any Bournemouth tickets going? Could do with 2 ideally.

Happy for any other home game in any competition over the next few months tbh.

Wino1

Looking for 3 tickets vs Bayern for me and my 2 boys if anyone can help please?

redrudders

Can’t make the Bayern game now so my 2 tickets are available, Stretford End tier 2.

Drop me a message if interested, members only please. thanks.

K Stand Knut

Any Bournemouth tickets going? Could do with 2 ideally.

Happy for any other home game in any competition over the next few months tbh.
Mine is definitely available and can probably get another in the same block (N2401) but just not sat directly next to each other

If you are still looking?

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
Can any one help me with two together for Fulham in February?

Long time away but maybe someone knows they can't make it.

Have memberships and have taken loads of tickets off people on here.

southlegend

Anyone going to Galatasaray away ticketless? I'm no longer going due to a death in the family, so my ticket is available.

It's a PDF with a QR code, so you can either print it or show it on your phone (confirmed by the club). You won't need a membership for it either.

Ober tan

Anyone going to Galatasaray away ticketless? I'm no longer going due to a death in the family, so my ticket is available.

It's a PDF with a QR code, so you can either print it or show it on your phone (confirmed by the club). You won't need a membership for it either.
Sorry to hear bud. Got a mate going ticketless if still available please.

southlegend

Sorry to hear bud. Got a mate going ticketless if still available please.
Thanks mate. Yeah it’s still available - I’ll PM you now.

EDIT: I keep getting a generic error when I try to message you. Could you try messaging me?

Last edited:

southlegend

Still available.

Sold.

Last edited:

Whatsername

There’s a ticket release at 10am tomorrow (29th) for the Chelsea game.

Not sure if it’s for Bayern game too, the info was in an email I’ve just had re returning season tickets to the club and it mentions that returning the Bayern one will affect away eligibility.