All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

hp88

Guys, for the Aston Villa game I'll be in London on the 26th, I did not realize there are no trains or any form of public transportation. Any idea how can I get from london to Manchester??
I appreciate it.
Jump on the Megabus - Link

Worth checking with the local supporters branch in London as well as there should be a private coach running - Link

Anthony133

Go to the flixbus website.
they are running on Boxing Day.
around £40 one way but it takes nearly 5 hours.

AndyMUFC

8000 allocation for Wigan.

Best thing about cup games are the increased away allocations. Hopefully a second away of the season.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
I've been to watch United a few times with my Dad before I went to University. My two United-supporting close mates have never watched a game live though.
I'd love to treat them to a game sometime - ideally sometime in 2024.

I may be super naive when asking this - but what is the best way of going about this?

Mufc8282

Anyone need a single for today?
I've got one lower tier, discount if it's any good to anyone?

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
Looking for two tickets for Fulham at home. Christmas present for one of the kids (maybe coal a better gift the way we are playing). Both members.

Jordi

Won’t make the Bayern game so have two going spare in safe standing (J stand). Must have memberships. DM me.

TenOuttaTenHag

anyone know of a pub close to the ground for a post game pint? Just for an hour or so, let the crowd die down and get a taxi away.

Ober tan

anyone know of a pub close to the ground for a post game pint? Just for an hour or so, let the crowd die down and get a taxi away.
Matchstick Man opposite Exchange Quay is about a 10 min walk, can get the tram back into town which won’t be packed at that time

Jordi

Still two available in N2401 (J Stand ) for tonight.
Will do the pair for £60, don’t want the seats empty. DM me.

** Gone **

Last edited:

Wheato

There's some shenanigans going on at CL games. (not that we need to worry about it now!)

25 mins after kick off, random Chinese lads (late teens/early 20's)

Walking up and down the aisles looking for any spare seats to sit in. My son didn't go to the Copenhagen game, and some lad just came and sat in his seat. It was the same last night. One lad was moved because the actual seat owner came back from the concourse and moved him. Then he sat on the steps and was moved on by the steward. Then he appeared on the next aisle along, doing the same thing.

I don't know if someone is letting them in for cash or they have managed to hack into the system and get the QR codes for access, but 3 CL games it has happened now.

M27-RED

Rumours flying around 16,000 Apps for Wigan, no wonder a lot got chubbed!

croadyman

Have had an early Xmas miracle and won a ticket for the scousers in a fb raffle. I know this is unlikely but would anyone be travelling up from the South or Midlands be able to help me with a lift or knows someone that may be able to help