All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

After any number of tickets for Sheff Utd at home if anything knocking around. Got memberships etc / and done loads of ticket exchanges on here before :).
Is anyone able to sort me a ticket out for the Sheff Utd game on 16th march? Also would I need to be a member? I’ve been getting tickets this season of a sale and swap site because I haven’t renewed my membership and pointless now so I may aswell wait till next season.
Isn’t Sheff U getting moved if we win the next round in the Cup?

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
I'm trying to get a couple for my mates so am keeping a close eye on the ticket site - will message you if they come up mate. Also btw - game could get postponed if we beat Forest next Weds - guess there's a chance we could be at home in the cup if that is the case mind.
Ta mate. First match back after 9 months abroad so not arsed if it gets moved will go regardless.

Charlie Yu

Anyone selling me a home PL ticket? Was busy for much of the year, but sigh, I want to be in OT this season at least once

maybethisyear

When does the option to add tickets to mobile wallet appear? I don't see this option for my Fulham tickets yet...thanks

Ballache

Supports
Martial
Thought I'd get this in early but I'll be in the UK for the weekend we play Burnley at Home on the 27th of April. Looking for 2 tickets for me and my brother, he has a membership and I'll get one of them forwarding memberships if necessary.
Appreciate any help, haven't been to OT since the Mourinho days so due a visit.

Lenny1810

Thought I'd get this in early but I'll be in the UK for the weekend we play Burnley at Home on the 27th of April. Looking for 2 tickets for me and my brother, he has a membership and I'll get one of them forwarding memberships if necessary.
Appreciate any help, haven't been to OT since the Mourinho days so due a visit.
I’m pretty sure the date hasn’t been confirmed yet. Just incase you buy the now

dcrompton

Does anyone drive to Old Trafford from London and can recommend a good parking option? Do any the tram stations connected to Old Trafford do a park & ride scheme on match days?

Lenny1810

Does anyone drive to Old Trafford from London and can recommend a good parking option? Do any the tram stations connected to Old Trafford do a park & ride scheme on match days?
Park at the Trafford Centre and get the tram to Wharfside. 2 minute walk to the ground from the stop

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Altrincham is your best bet as it's the furthest south Metrolink station and has a big carpark

TenOuttaTenHag

Only 7624 in the queue for Newcastle tickets this morning. Why would you bother.
There will be a thousand or so seats.
Not many pairs.

abaka

Hi - I’m potentially heading to Manchester to visit a friend in April and May. Haven’t managed to get over this season so wanna try and squeeze a game in on one of the dates.

We’re playing Newcastle and Arsenal on the dates I’m due to visit, so wondering if there is anybody with a single for either of these games? Preferably Stretford End but will take anything at such short notice

Lenny1810

Thanks for reply. Does that area not get very congested on match day? This is for the Everton game which is 12.30 kick-off so what time would I aim to get to Trafford Centre?
Takes 15 mins on the tram and they are around every 10/15 mins.
I find it a lot easier to get back onto the motorway from the trafford centre compared with parking near the ground

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Hi - I’m potentially heading to Manchester to visit a friend in April and May. Haven’t managed to get over this season so wanna try and squeeze a game in on one of the dates.

We’re playing Newcastle and Arsenal on the dates I’m due to visit, so wondering if there is anybody with a single for either of these games? Preferably Stretford End but will take anything at such short notice
Both those games subject to be moved.

Dermott Walsh

Going to Forest game on Wednesday. Which pubs in Nottingham are away fan / united friendly? Seen something about a notts county pub?

Anthony133

Going to Forest game on Wednesday. Which pubs in Nottingham are away fan / united friendly? Seen something about a notts county pub?
The broken wheelbarrow on meadow lane takes away supporters.
It’s the pub that the police will suggest to you.
That’s the pub you are thinking of.

Foolsgold21

Did anyone even see any Forest returns at 11am?

Not even a whiff of a ticket available from what I could see.

ell

Question for Season Ticket holders. Does anyone know if it is easy to change the name that the ticket is assigned to? My dad in his seventies rarely goes anymore, so we are looking to change it to another family member - the reason I ask is that this will mean we'd need to change it from a 65+ concessions ticket back to an adult ticket - is this also doable?

thanks so much!

Ober tan

Question for Season Ticket holders. Does anyone know if it is easy to change the name that the ticket is assigned to? My dad in his seventies rarely goes anymore, so we are looking to change it to another family member - the reason I ask is that this will mean we'd need to change it from a 65+ concessions ticket back to an adult ticket - is this also doable?

thanks so much!
Last season they allowed name changes and it reset back to a red ST, previously they didn't used to. Don't think they've confirmed yet if they'll be doing it again, might be worth ringing them.