Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
He was excellent in the championship last year and hope he can kick on in the premier League.

Rustyspider13

He will be forever remembered for that. Not just for scoring, he also won the ball for both goals in ET. And what a walkoff too. Instant hero.

zapp

Haven't celebrated a late winner like that in quite some time.

So pleased for Amad. He had a good performance today. Showcased that he can put a shift in defensively and make crucial contributions in the match.

I honestly think he has the skills and the talent to make it here. Hope he gets more time to showcase that going forward. Just a shame the red card will mean he misses what could have been a crucial start for him.

Andersons Dietician

He does so many great things, looks composed and can play a pass. Really hope he gets more chances because he looks like he could be really good. Play him behind Rasmus.

Dan_F

I thought the praise of his cameos went a little over the top on here, but he was really good against tired legs today. That finish was shades of Elanga against Athletico.

sizzling sausages

Thinks TBP is a soft tagline whore
Scout
Think he could be our Cole Palmer. Hope we keep him instead of seeing him explode at another team.

Longsight Red

Wow..Amad has arrived with a killer goal against the bin dippers. Anybody still think he isn't good enough according to some of the diatribe lve seen on here!

Strachan8

Great to have an attacking player in the team who is loathe to give the ball away as well as working his socks off defensively.

In Rainbows

He didn't even deserve the first yellow. All he did was stand in front of them because Liverpool were trying to take their FK closer to goal.

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
I think he deserves a chant now. Something along the lines of Ottawa's D I S C O maybe?

SER19

What a moment

Tossing his shirt into crowd after red card and winner

sizzling sausages

Thinks TBP is a soft tagline whore
Scout
After this? Think he's earned another season with him given the chance to play more at least.
My thinking is he won't be happy with a bit part role, he's at the age where he'll want to play week in week out.

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
Incredible attitude after he came on. Before involvement in any goals he's running hard back towards his own goal to close players down when Liverpool are breaking. Then on the Rashford goal he's pressuring a Liverpool player and he deflects the ball into a teammates path. And then a lung busting run and put the ball in the corner for a huge goal. Its one thing having talent and ability, but it was his work ethic and desire to do the less glamourous things for attacking players that made the difference before the shot to win the game.
Not only this, but his off the ball movement was outstanding throughout. His game intelligence is clearly very high.

Mindhunter

I didn’t think he had a particularly good game. Yes, he was energetic but that’s bare minimum expectation from a young player. Looked inexperienced and certainly didn’t make the right decision while playing passes in the final third.

However, the way he won the ball, then ran the length of the pitch, then took his touch wide and finished perfectly was sublime. I am sure that will give him a ton of confidence. Really exciting to see young talent came into a crunch game and then make the difference.

In Rainbows

He also floated a pass to the other edge of the box, which ended up as a Rashford chance. Was a great pass that deserved praise.

OT1214

Can we appeal that red card? The 1st yellow was very very harsh. It was an idiotic decision by the ref.

Davìd Moyéz

I didn’t think he had a particularly good game. Yes, he was energetic but that’s bare minimum expectation from a young player. Looked inexperienced and certainly didn’t make the right decision while playing passes in the final third.

However, the way he won the ball, then ran the length of the pitch, then took his touch wide and finished perfectly was sublime. I am sure that will give him a ton of confidence. Really exciting to see young talent came into a crunch game and then make the difference.
Has barely touched a ball for nearly a year and scored a 120th minute winner against our biggest rivals to knock them out the FA cup. What more could you want

M Bison

Supports
York City
Should the keeper have saved it? Thought it was a poor pass from Garnacho for the goal too, nearly killed it!

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Sorry but he’s better than Palmer
Wait and see …Haway the Amad -over the moon for him
Don’t know about arbitrary ratings like that but his performances last season for you lot proved he’s easily on a level with all the other top level young talents in the PL — he just needs playtime to show it.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
Should the keeper have saved it? Thought it was a poor pass from Garnacho for the goal too, nearly killed it!
Reminded me of that goal Rooney scored against Joe Hart in 2012 I think? It doesn’t look pretty, but that little touch to create the shot has them all fooled and is decisive imo.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
That finish gets better every time I see it. Inch-perfect.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Outstanding I felt. His workrate and pressing was a constant problem for Liverpool. He can play better with the ball but what a moment for him.