Player agent: Sport Agency Futura
Squad Number: #19
Position: Forward - Right Winger
Foot: Left
Contract Expires: Jun 30, 2025
Contract Option: Club Option 1 year​

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
I haven’t seen any serious links with him yet, so I imagine he’ll be given pre-season and possibly loaned out for the year afterwards. Keen to see if he can build on last year’s performances.

OverratedOpinion

I recently had a look on a Sunderland forum, I knew he had scored a bunch of stunning goals but didn't know what they thought of him outside of that.

There was a thread about them hoping they would get him back on loan next year and it was filled with tons of comments along the lines of "I'd cry with joy if that happened" and saying he would be easily the best player in the league if he went back.

Not that I would use Sunderland fans as scouts but they did watch him every week and when you consider some of the players that have come up from that league and been brilliant in the Prem I am really quite excited.

One of the more exciting parts of Pre-Season for me.

Alemar

On the back of a really successful loan, he is rightfully a second choice right winger for us now - which means a lot of playing time this season, even if Antony proves to be better.

Trex

Its up to him to impress ETH. Its the basic stuff like tracking back, following instruction that will count for or against him.

Flying_Heckfish

If he can impress ETH then second choice RW spot is there for him. As we have seen, Antony does tire in matches so he will certainly get opportunities from the bench. Then it's up to him to make the step up.

dutchred

He and Mainoo will be our break through players this year

El Zoido

I’d be surprised if he doesn’t go out on loan again, but I’d love to see him get a chance. He was fantastic for Sunderland last season, I reckon he’s ready for it.

Lee565

If as some think ten hag will formation wise with the transfer of mount by going with two attacking midfielders in a midfield 3 with bruno and mount, does that not increase diallo chances of playing time at united next season as he can also play in that position?

jderbyshire

Has anybody seen my fleshlight?

Some cracking goals there.

Big decision for his development whether we send him on loan again or have him as part of the squad.

I'd personally keep him.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.

Some cracking goals there.

Big decision for his development whether we send him on loan again or have him as part of the squad.

I'd personally keep him.
Ultimately the critical factor in deciding whether he goes back on loan or stay is playing time/development. Will he get enough playing time if he stays? He's improvement at Sunderland was because he was almost a cert starter after Jan/Feb at Roker.

Cloud7

I am really hoping that we keep him around and see what he can do this year

Kweku Amonoo

Can’t have both him and Pellistri in the squad. Whoever performs better during pre season gets to stay and have the second choice RW role.

AngeloHenriquez

Supports
Stevenage
If we forget transfer fee's and wages, I don't see what Sancho provides based off his 2 years with us more than either Diallo or Pellistri so this is make or break time, we give him the year and embed him into the squad and decide whether to keep or sell at the end of the year or we are quick and say he's not what we want and sell while his stock is high, I see no benefit to a further loan now and risk it not going well and drop his value/ progress.

OT_United

Should definitely stay. I think he could rival Antony for the RW position and offer something as a false nine.

Adamsk7

He was very impressive in the championship, so much so that if he wasn’t already our player and we picked him up I’d say that was an inspired signing. Hope he stays and gets a real chance - IMO he’s no worse than Antony or Sancho and actually has better decision making than both

Red00012

I’d imagine he’ll have to have a fairly decent pre season for ETH to not loan him out

tomaldinho1

Be nice to see him in the Prem but think expectations should be tempered - a good Championship loan in one of the better sides doesn't mean a huge amount. Hope he get a shot to impress and him and Pellestri duke it out for staying whilst the other goes on oan

thomas porter

I expect us to keep him and loan out Facundo.

I also expect amad to have a breakout season for us and be a very capable backup to Antony.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
Be nice to see him in the Prem but think expectations should be tempered - a good Championship loan in one of the better sides doesn't mean a huge amount. Hope he get a shot to impress and him and Pellestri duke it out for staying whilst the other goes on oan
This. Huge chasm between Championship football and United.

Telsim

He is at a stage where he needs to play as much as possible. No one is starting ahead of Antony on the RW, so that leaves Sancho, Pellistri and Amad competing for second choice. I'd put him ahead of either of those, but Ten Hag might think otherwise. If he won't be getting playtime here, it would be best to loan him to another Premier League side or abroad, just make sure he will get a chance there. I think a lot will depend on his performances during the preseason.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
25? I would assume it would be mainly as a sub for Antony or Bruno. (I really dont see him replacing Antony unless he elevates his game. He's just not familiar with ETH's methods and expectations.)

He played 42 games at Sunderland last season and mainly as a starter.

Coincidentally, he is 21y.o TODAY.

He has time on his hands. Playing time is more critical for his development at this stage of his career.

Marwood

I get fans thinking of this from Amad's perspective, how best to develop him.

But I'm a United fan and for the team's benefit we need him in the squad.

Our front three last season wasn't great. Lacked creativity, goals etc. If Rashford didn't have that 2 month spell post world cup it would have been a disaster.

So as things stand we badly need more options and so he has to be part of the squad.

ThanksBoss26

Assume he’s nailed on to start tomorrow given the travelling squad. Good opportunity for him to impress early in pre-season.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Surely someone at the club would have noticed that theres absolutely no reason why we should loan Amad again just so we can keep Pelistri and Elanga. Because thats absolute nonsense. Clearly a better player on an upward trajectory and have played more minutes last season.

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
Might be a risk but I would keep him as our RW option. Seems to be the most talented and under ETH I am sure he will develop quickly

mikeyt

I really hope he and Hannibal can have break out seasons this year, Pellistri will hopefully have a good loan.

Redstain

Think realistically that Diallo influences cannot be any more insignificant than Sancho's last season if he gets game-time. I think United need a more direct forward but I think he would provide good competition with Antony on the right side of the attack.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
Maybe a bit too eager, but quality is there.