5.5 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards

elmo

Can never have too many Eevees
Any player would have done it. Winner in an all time classic at the end of the game. No single head is calm in that moment. The yellow for shirt off rule is the idiotic thing here.
And to add more context, he’s been barely given any chances to play despite balling out on loan in the Championship. Recently returned from a serious injury and it was a last minute winner in a knockout tie at Old Trafford against fecking Liverpool.

He could do whatever he want for his celebration and it would still not be over the top.

Anyone slating him needs to get their heart checked, pretty sure it’s made of stone.

Dannn411

My thinking is he won't be happy with a bit part role, he's at the age where he'll want to play week in week out.
True but hopefully he will get more chances to end this season and it will be enough for him to give it another try next year. I have little doubt in my mind that he can become a fixture in the squad for years to come. He has everything needed. Ever since I had the luck to stumble on an Atalanta game in which he played a few years ago, I've been convinced of the talent. Just needs a consistent run of chances and someone to believe in him.

MDFC Manager

Reminded me of that goal Rooney scored against Joe Hart in 2012 I think? It doesn’t look pretty, but that little touch to create the shot has them all fooled and is decisive imo.
Also gave the keeper the eyes, looking into the near corner, shooting it into the far one. Excellent composure throughout that sequence of play.

Get In Scholesy

He was the difference maker, not only the winning goal but tracking back before hand to win the ball from Nunez(?) during a Liverpool break is what you love to see. We could have been 2 down there if he hadn’t won possession.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
That was a proper striker's shot. Definitely better than that hair-bleached RW.

The Purley King

He must must play more than he has.
His control of the ball and reading of the game is outstanding.
He also works fecking hard at tracking back.
That is an iconic moment as well that he created by winning the ball back himself. Loved it!!

Sylar

Super composed finish. Thought garnacho made it harder for him, but that little feign then to let it go to his left for the finish was great. So happy for him.

Always think it sucks that you can get a yellow for celebrating a goal.

ROFLUTION

Fantastic finish and move to get in the right angle. Great in chasing tackles too. The perfect substitution.

Remember the geese

Been a huge fan of his ever since I first watched him play for our under 18's. He's been mismanaged. He has huge potential. Should be on that Mainoo, Garnacho, Højlund pedestal. Delighted for him.

Ekeke

I didn’t think he had a particularly good game. Yes, he was energetic but that’s bare minimum expectation from a young player. Looked inexperienced and certainly didn’t make the right decision while playing passes in the final third.

However, the way he won the ball, then ran the length of the pitch, then took his touch wide and finished perfectly was sublime. I am sure that will give him a ton of confidence. Really exciting to see young talent came into a crunch game and then make the difference.
wat

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
I mean, whether he ultimately makes it here or not, he’s already secured himself Forlan type cult status with that

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
Been a huge fan of his ever since I first watched him play for our under 18's. He's been mismanaged. He has huge potential. Should be on that Mainoo, Garnacho, Højlund pedestal. Delighted for him.
I cannot understand the posters here who say he should be sold - said this for 2 years. Give him a bloody chance. The boy is class.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Iconic moment to get the winner like that, and then get sent off for your celebration :lol:

He played really well though. Worked his ass off, was everywhere, and a brilliant finish after I thought we fecked that 2 vs 1

Mindhunter

Has barely touched a ball for nearly a year and scored a 120th minute winner against our biggest rivals to knock them out the FA cup. What more could you want
For which I appreciate him in my post. I am really ecstatic but was pointing out that he looked inexperienced which isn’t wrong.

redshaw

Hope he gets a chance, I remember his first goal as well.

He can come across maybe lightweight or a liability yet can be immense in the toughest of situations, very calm, clinical, elusive and so supremely confident.

Golden Nugget

Brilliant from him today. Always knew about his skill and control - didn’t know about his defensive workrate. Worked very hard and won the ball back during important times, 2 leading to goals.

Really felt the chance was gone after the poor pass from Garnacho, but Amad took the defender out of it with a wonderful touch and his finish was perfect.

kundalini

Good finish for his goal. Thought he played well overall. Competed hard, helped us win back possession for Rashford's goal.

Surely he needs to be given a fair chance to see what he can contribute. Ten Hag just seems intent on denying him mins.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Garnacho's pass was fecking shite but it was class how he moved it away form the defender and creating the angle at the same time, bulls eye finish, ice cold.

city-puma

He now has the first motm for us. A proper start to his manutd career since now on.

Eric_the_Red99

Not that bothered about today’s decision, as it resulted in an iconic image, but the booking for taking your shirt off rule has got to be a contender for dumbest rule ever dreamt up by the stupid old men who run football.

Butty19

He brings the same composure as Mainoo does, doesn’t panic and seems to have good decision making. Hopefully now this can be lift off for his career with us an added to Mainoo, Garnacho and Højlund the future looks very bright.

cpresc

Super composed finish. Thought garnacho made it harder for him, but that little feign then to let it go to his left for the finish was great. So happy for him.

Always think it sucks that you can get a yellow for celebrating a goal.
To be fair, Garnacho had been running his ar5e off for 2 hours