Television Amazon Prime Video

The Don

Metrosexual Candy Shagger
Dayman, ahhhahhhahh, fighter of the nightman
It’s the role Titus Welliver was born to play, he just is Bosch. I remember seeing the first trailer when the show was new and thinking it looked very cliched but still really interesting.

It’s been one of my favourite shows the last however many years, just a simple concept executed extremely well.
I had a picture in my head of what Bosch would look like, Titus Welliver wasn't it. I was underwhelmed when it was announced he'd be playing the lead, until I watched the first episode.
Now, though? I just couldn't even begin to imagine anyone else playing Bosch. Tbh, I think they got most of the casting spot on.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
It’s the role Titus Welliver was born to play, he just is Bosch. I remember seeing the first trailer when the show was new and thinking it looked very cliched but still really interesting.

It’s been one of my favourite shows the last however many years, just a simple concept executed extremely well.
Yeah, he's great so far.

Screw you, Damien. I recommended it first! :(
:lol: Sorry. The post I actually saw of Rado's was this one in the 'Recommend a TV Show' thread, working backwards. That is what triggered me to search for it along with Potatoes' crime drama description

Hammerfell

Whoever designed the website needs to learn how not to be shit. It's awful compared to Netflix.

Redlambs

Creator of the Caftards comics
Officially the best poker player on RAWK.
Yeah it's horrible finding anything. Netflix is still trash though, I don't get why some think it's so much better.

For example I really hate searching for something, it comes up in the search field, then when you click on it turns out they don't have it but recommend you a load of shit that's not even close.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Yeah it's horrible finding anything. Netflix is still trash though, I don't get why some think it's so much better.

For example I really hate searching for something, it comes up in the search field, then when you click on it turns out they don't have it but recommend you a load of shit that's not even close.
That’s annoying but the worst thing about Netflix menu is the way it starts playing a preview if you stop on a thumbnail for more than 0.001 seconds.

Raw

That’s annoying but the worst thing about Netflix menu is the way it starts playing a preview if you stop on a thumbnail for more than 0.001 seconds.
Thankfully they added the option to stop that preview nonsense.

Dante

Average bang
Is Bosch any different from the million other police procedurals out there?

If anyone can recommend a single episode to try out, I'll give it a go.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Is Bosch any different from the million other police procedurals out there?

If anyone can recommend a single episode to try out, I'll give it a go.
It has the best intro of anything outside of Mad Men or True Detective...outside of that, as above it‘s the lead. The ‘Wire’ retreads can be immersion breaking though.

I don’t know about individual episodes: 2.8 or 4.4 I guess outside of the finales (Edit: I should note these contain spoilers as this is not episodic, just watch the first one).

Last edited:

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Watching Bosch based on the recommendations from this place. It really is a very good show... Just finished season one and found it gripping throughout.

I also appreciate that it's 40 minutes long... To many streaming shows these days are an hour long when they often don't need to be.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
I can't remember if it was Goliath or Bosch... One of their second seasons left me so angry at how shit it was compared to the first season. It was probably Goliath

Andersons Dietician

I have Prime, but I find I watch Netflix a lot more. Just has a better consistent stream of new shows and movies I actually fancy watching.

I will mostly use prime if I fancy renting a movie. Recently did fire it up to watch Hanna but that’s about it. Not really drawn to any of their other content. Doesn’t help that Netflix is much easier to access. My firestick is slow as hell So I either watch Prime through that or my Xbox.