Looks nailed on to get the title with Madrid

Will then have won
La Liga
Premier League
Bundesliga
Seria a
Ligue 1

Will he be the first (I think so)

Could also become the 1st manage to get 4 European cup / champions leagues as well I think (is already I think the only person to win multiple European cups / champions leagues as a player and a manager?)

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Given a lack of league titles relative to European cups is a criticism you sometimes see levelled at him, winning all those league titles in different countries is a nice counterpoint.

His CV doesn't lie, great manager. And even greater if he stops City and Liverpool from winning the CL.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Always found it strange how Bayern players said his training was too relaxed considering how much success he has

Sviken

Real has not impressed me this season, especially in the CL. But then again they never impress me that much in the CL when they win. As Napoleon said, "I rather have a lucky general than a good one". Same goes for managers, I guess.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Great manager but gets over rated due to his cl record, his leugue record is terrible.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
If you were to add up as a player and as a manager he’s surely the most successful person football has ever seen.
If you weigh his titles more then I guess yeah (serie a was very hard to win back then) but otherwise guardiola has won more both as a player and as a manager.

Pretzels81

Not Salty…
He's already one of the all-time greatest managers. He was already there during the peak of SAF/Wegner/Mou in the '00s (last great era of AC Milan), won the PL in 2010, then the Decima, added the Ligue1/Bundesliga to his CV, and now he's still winning major titles during the Pep/Klopp era. The only manager to win the 5 major European leagues.

I have no doubts that he would win Italy's 5th World Cup.

antk

If you were to add up as a player and as a manager he’s surely the most successful person football has ever seen.
Well Beckenbauer has won the World Cup both as a player and a manager, among many other titles. Way shorter manager career though.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
Just want him to win the CL more than anything.

I don't need to listen to any treble/quadruple Scouse fan noise, and the longer it stays away from the Etihad the better for football.

Pretzels81

Not Salty…
Great manager but gets over rated due to his cl record, his leugue record is terrible.
Yet he's only a few weeks away from winning the 5 Big European leagues.

People don't realize how difficult it was to win the Serie A back then (similar to the current PL with Top6 clubs and strong midtable clubs), plus the PL title of 2010 against SAF's Man Utd. If he didn't win La Liga in 2014 nor 2015 is because he faced the best Atletico in 20 years plus Barca's MSN. And yet he finished 3rd and 2nd.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
He’s a manager that many people refuse to accept as elite, despite what he wins, because he’s not one of those who claim to have invented pressing or invented football altogether for that matter.

DrRodo

Honest worker, never posts
He’s a manager that many people refuse to accept as elite, despite what he wins, because he’s not one of those who claim to have invented pressing or invented football altogether for that matter.
Who says that. What you hear is mostly praise for the man

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Who says that. What you hear is mostly praise for the man
I don’t think so. He is praised up unto a point, but he’s a manager that I find fans of the best clubs never name amongst those they want when they have a vacancy. Even us, for example. I can’t say that at any time over the last decade I’ve seen the caf agree that we want Ancelotti to be the new manager. Always more greatly appreciated choices.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
It's going to be between Ancelotti, Beckenbauer and Del Bosque. But I'm likely missing someone, Deschamps is in the vicinity.

JPRouve

Scout
Some people have English as a third language but yeah sure if you want to be pedantic good on ya
Carlo Ancelotti, english former footballer and current manager.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
I'm surprised he hasn't won La Liga before. But I don't think they'll win the CL, they're conceding goals for fun at the moment.

Bosnian_fan

Supports
Sarajevo
It's going to be between Ancelotti, Beckenbauer and Del Bosque. But I'm likely missing someone, Deschamps is in the vicinity.
Zidane?

I mean, there's still a lot of time for him to try and win World Cup as a manager, he' s got pretty much everything else.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Going to add La Liga and the CL to his cv along with a h to his name.

JPRouve

Scout
Zidane?

I mean, there's still a lot of time for him to try and win World Cup as a manager, he' s got pretty much everything else.
Zidane hasn't won much as a player, if you put him with the others than you extend the list to a lot of people. He could be in that list in the near future though.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Yet he's only a few weeks away from winning the 5 Big European leagues.

People don't realize how difficult it was to win the Serie A back then (similar to the current PL with Top6 clubs and strong midtable clubs), plus the PL title of 2010 against SAF's Man Utd. If he didn't win La Liga in 2014 nor 2015 is because he faced the best Atletico in 20 years plus Barca's MSN. And yet he finished 3rd and 2nd.
I'm not doubting his greatness, he is in the top 10 maybe top 5 of the best to do it, but there is no beating around the bush, his leugue record is atrocious, his Millan side were basically a meme for bottling the league so many times.

His Chelsea title was very impressive though we kind were fecked after Rooney got injured but still were able to run it pretty darn close , hell we almost won it jad it not been for that match and also Gerrard engaging in dubious actions.
He lost the title with Madrid in his first time around in a year that Barca weren't up to their standards and I'm not counting his psg and bayern wins as great achievements as most would succeed to do so.
Also his inevitable league win with real this season is also getting over rated , Atletico are in shambles and barca had an implosion last year.

Anyway great manager as has been said but it's importance to tamper the hyperbole.

On a side note would have loved to have him here at United especially in 2013 after Fergie left.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
I don't think he's been elite for a while to be honest and that's shown by some of the jobs he's had to take. I think his peak was at AC Milan and back then he had a case for being one of the top 3 in the world now he wouldn't make a top 5 though

He's an example to someone like Mourinho though that even after taking on lesser jobs (Napoli, Everton, Spurs and Roma) you never know when someone like Real Madrid might pick up the phone and ask you to help them out for a year or two and I think that's why I don't consider him elite any longer, as we all know as soon as someone who Madrid fancy becomes available (Poch maybe) they'll turf Carlo out for a younger model

Fair play to him though as despite La Liga being of a poor standard he's still gone there and won the title and that might help his next job not be another Napoli or Everton but maybe someone like a Juventus or PSG

phelans shorts

I'm not doubting his greatness, he is in the top 10 maybe top 5 of the best to do it, but there is no beating around the bush, his leugue record is atrocious, his Millan side were basically a meme for bottling the league so many times.

His Chelsea title was very impressive though we kind were fecked after Rooney got injured but still were able to run it pretty darn close , hell we almost won it jad it not been for that match and also Gerrard engaging in dubious actions.
He lost the title with Madrid in his first time around in a year that Barca weren't up to their standards and I'm not counting his psg and bayern wins as great achievements as most would succeed to do so.
Also his inevitable league win with real this season is also getting over rated , Atletico are in shambles and barca had an implosion last year.

Anyway great manager as has been said but it's importance to tamper the hyperbole.

On a side note would have loved to have him here at United especially in 2013 after Fergie left.
Bringing up the league record with Milan doesn’t really help your point when you include the context of Moggi and Calciopoli tbh

His record everywhere is very good, about the only real knock you can put on him is not having a tangible style that you associate with him, he just goes wherever he goes and gets the very best out of what he has at his disposal.

Redlyn

In terms of quantity of trophies surely Fergie is up there as one of the most successful managers. But I think the variety of elite teams he has managed and different leagues he is won may hold him back.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
If you weigh world cup more and prioritize it than it's either Deschamps or Beckenbauer (who both won it as players and managers and had glittering club careers)if not than its guardiola .

JPRouve

Scout
Capello and Trapattoni maybe too? Johan Cruyff has to be one of the top dogs. It’s a very thin list of folk who can measure up.
I want to put Trapattoni but not the others, they lack silverware or longevity. Even my inclusion of Deschamps is dubious, he lacks a CL as a manager but he has a final with Monaco and he lacks a Euro titles but he also has a final, so it's really the WC that puts him up there since it's a rare feat.

Bosnian_fan

Supports
Sarajevo
Zidane hasn't won much as a player, if you put him with the others than you extend the list to a lot of people. He could be in that list in the near future though.
But Del Bosque also hasn't won much as a player. I mean, he has, but he has no Champions League as a player, no success on international level as a player either. Zidane has already surpassed him as a Real Madrid manager, and international player.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
I’d put him and Pep in the same bracket of big club managers and the best at it. I don’t think he was bad with us but he obviously deals better with big players and personalities.