André Onana | signed for United | On a flight to NYC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
Everything turns into a saga with us, everything. It's so irritating.
It's not a saga. People are just impatient and that's partly because due to guys like Romano every single detail of the negotiation process is being reported on.

Judas

Open to offers
How you or anyone can imply this done deal obviously going to happen transfer is a saga are beyond weird, spoilt little baby brats, no offence. It hasn't even taken that long?! He's signing. You might not have a shite reveal video on the official twitter account yet, but oh well.

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
No pal, this isn't a saga at all. Sneijder, Thiago, Benzema, Fabregas, de Jong etc, they were sagas.
This is pretty much as cut and dry as they come. Bit of dragging over the details, but hell, this is as done as they come in my opinion

Pintu

I see in La Repubblica (paywalled) that having got the funds for Onana, Inter are at risk of losing Lukaku as Juve have offered more. That would be ironic, after all this.
Inter aren’t as desperate for Lukaku as people are making it out to be… Inzaghi clearly preferred 37 year old Dzeko… Thuram is better equipped to play that Dzeko role. He is also smarter player in build up.

Pintu

No pal, this isn't a saga at all. Sneijder, Thiago, Benzema, Fabregas, de Jong etc, they were sagas.
This is pretty much as cut and dry as they come. Bit of dragging over the details, but hell, this is as done as they come in my opinion
Pretty much like the D. Rice deal with Arsenal. The only question left is the when and how some details of the deal get structured.

Munkehboi

Made a bid on Monday
Discussed personal terms on Tuesday
We were edging closer on Wednesday
And on Thursday, Friday and Saturday
Done deal on Sunday
Since we made the deal on Monday
Can we get this deal over the line?
Onana's one of a kind
But the muppets just want to deny it
Because its Man uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu~

Go on tour on Monday
Still no Onana on Tuesday
We called Inter on Wednesday
Heaton new No.1 on Sunday

croadyman

Onana's one of a kind

Go on tour on Monday
That's very well put together,come on Fabrizio at least give us the HWG today. We know the club announcement won't be until middle of next week

Nicolarra90

Onana's one of a kind

Go on tour on Monday
Monday, I could wait 'til Tuesday
If I make up my mind
Wednesday would be fine
Thursday's on my mind
Friday'd give me time
Saturday could wait
But Sunday'd be too late

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
It’s literally only mid-July and this looks as good as done. Usually we complete transfers after losing our first 1-2 league games.

Alemar

It’s literally only mid-July and this looks as good as done. Usually we complete transfers after losing our first 1-2 league games.
It would be very disappointing to not have Onana on US tour - team should get accustomed to how he plays. Striker can be signed later, it’s less critical from tactical standpoint

croadyman

It would be very disappointing to not have Onana on US tour - team should get accustomed to how he plays. Striker can be signed later, it’s less critical from tactical standpoint
Yeah completely agree that he needs to play some part in the US tour for the team to get accustomed

noelyman

I see in La Repubblica (paywalled) that having got the funds for Onana, Inter are at risk of losing Lukaku as Juve have offered more. That would be ironic, after all this.
Sounds like they didn’t want him that badly anyway. According to Di Marzio Inter have already pulled out of the Lukaku deal.

NLunited

Time for another ‘update’. Onana to MU is 100% done except for some teeny weeny details. Announcement expected on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday.

croadyman

Time for another ‘update’. Onana to MU is 100% done except for some teeny weeny details. Announcement expected on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday.
Gutted there was no HWG today as so wanted to take a bit of glory away from Rice deal

Last edited:

tidraKS

I think Lukaku deal is putting pressure on Inter to finish Onana deal, so that’s good news for us, because it seems we’re taking advantage.

AndySmith1990

He will be fun but he is not a particularly good “traditional“ goalkeeper.
He is though. His stats show he's a perfectly good keeper. For some weird reason all the focus on him being a good ball playing keeper has already created a myth that he's shit at actually saving shots

Nero

Romano's had a 'mare. Almost as bad as that clown Di Marzio.

Telsim

Who is picking him from the airport? What's he having for first meal on English soil? All important information, Di Marzio, please!

AFC NimbleThumb

He is though. His stats show he's a perfectly good keeper. For some weird reason all the focus on him being a good ball playing keeper has already created a myth that he's shit at actually saving shots
This./

The pile on after his first error will be historic.

Status
Not open for further replies.