g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Andreas Pereira signs new deal until June 2023

Grande

He is 23 yrs of age (not a youth player). Please explain what he has done at MUFC, to warrant the, "I rate him" comment?
Genuine question.

BTW, He is exactly the sort of player who should be sold, to make way for another player (his wages could be used on another player).
We hang onto deadwood, for dear life.
He has shown (for United, Granada and Valencia) technical proficiency in many areas, and an attitude of working hard in unfavoured positions despite not being a favoured player.

His striking technique is highest shelf. His ball controll is very very good. He is not slow, but not fast enough to be a dribbler.

His biggest needs for development are tactical awareness and restoring confidence. Trainable through match practice. He is a notch below now, but not much is necessarily needed in order to jump a tier or two. He is certainly not plan A on the basis of last season, but good enough for a plan B and very good potential still.

Regalia

Yet another nothing player we have tied around our necks. This club's administration never ceases to amaze with their blatant ineptness.

starman

He is 23 yrs of age (not a youth player). Please explain what he has done at MUFC, to warrant the, "I rate him" comment?
Genuine question.

BTW, He is exactly the sort of player who should be sold, to make way for another player (his wages could be used on another player).
Actually, if has a good season, he could be up for PFA young player of the year at the end of season. So your criteria is clearly not the same as others.

Shiek Gruff

I remember watching him on the pre season tour last year and thinking he was a proper player. Then it seemed as though Mourinho got hold of him and knocked all the confidence out of him. I hope Ole can re-discover that player that I saw last year, I have confidence in him.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Genuine question.

Other than with us, watched some games for Valencia, and in our pre-season. He has some nice passing range in his locker, work hard, and were decent freekick takers. He's shown promising talent, and at 23, he still has some years to grow in.

I don't think he's on high salary much that could prevent us to sell him later. It's the like of Martial and Rashford that I have problems with.

Grande

Yet another nothing player we have tied around our necks. This club's administration never ceases to amaze with their blatant ineptness.
Do I understand you correctly that Mourinho was our hope, albeit toxic, yet the squad he built has no decent players at all, and that Solskjær got this completely useless group of players on a 14-2-1 run is based on him being worse than Moyes and a spray of false confidence, and that he only plays old favourites and disregards youth, as per example giving Pereira and Tuanzebe new new contracts?

You know for a fact Solskjær has no ideas, based on your disbility to detect them, and you know it is ‘blatantly inept’ to give a 23 year old Pereira a contract of not very much because he is bound to be an albatross around our neck?

Why not allow yourself to be informed sometimes by other people?