Andy "Big Baby" Robertson

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
Keane on Robertson "he's a big baby"

Couldn't have said it better Roy

Brophs

The One and Only
Robertson: Can you believe that lino elbowed me in the mush?
Everyone else in the world: Absolutely I can

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Big baby Robertson should be the new thread name

Redderp

So many blind muppets. Robertson grabs his arm and the linesman pushes his elbow up to get him off and accidentally hits him…

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
He touched the linesman. Haven’t the scousers been crying for weeks about Fernandes touching the linesman? The linesman shrugged him off and he cried like a little bitch.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
Anyone know the linesman’s home address? Want to send him some chocolates and a thank you card.

binary bot
I feel sorry for the lino. Tried to shrug him off and got a bit too much on it. Now it’ll be made out like he deliberately elbowed him.

TheReligion

Abusive
I thought it was pretty intentional. This linesman is gonna get the sack surely?
Hopefully not. If someone grabbed me and put me in fear I’d react the same way.

If the FA has anything about them they should made an example out of Robertson. Especially given what happened with Mitrovic.

No wonder the linesman reacted that way.

Vanrouge

Martin Tyler and Gary Neville made sure to mention it over and over in the second half to increase the likelihood of the linesman getting in trouble, saying he must be "fearful" of repercussions throughout the second half. But as Pexbo said, any Scouser wanting to see him punished is a complete hypocrite after their squawking over Bruno.

CM

Robertson's a mouthy twat. The only reason that happened is because he was trying to intimidate the official in the first place

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.

If the FA has anything about them they should made an example out of Robertson. Especially given what happened with Mitrovic.

but you’re not gonna be held at the stranded of a premier league linesmen.

Isnt half the job dealing with twat players?

TheReligion

Abusive
but you’re not gonna be held at the stranded of a premier league linesmen.

Isnt half the job dealing with twat players?
Players attacking officials is very topical currently and a problem at all levels of the game.

Robertson shouldn’t have approached and grabbed him. Linesman well within his rights in my eyes.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
So many blind muppets. Robertson grabs his arm and the linesman pushes his elbow up to get him off and accidentally hits him…
He touched the linesman. Haven’t the scousers been crying for weeks about Fernandes touching the linesman? The linesman shrugged him off and he cried like a little bitch.
I feel sorry for the lino. Tried to shrug him off and got a bit too much on it. Now it’ll be made out like he deliberately elbowed him.

Agree with all of these. Linesman done nothing wrong and Robertson should be banned for touching an official in the first place the prick.

King Eric 7

Hope the linesman keeps his job. It looks like it was an instinctive reaction to aggression towards him. He did catch him in the face but you can't prove he did that intentionally.

edcunited1878

Robertson's a mouthy twat. The only reason that happened is because he was trying to intimidate the official in the first place
Totally right, but ref should have just looked at him square and then talk back to the player. But he didn't and it looks all against the ref.

I'm not feeling any remorse for big baby Andy though, he's a twat. Berating refs, surrounding them at all costs, etc.

ElDiabloRojo

Linesman should have got a red after VAR took a look. Then at least an 8 game ban :)

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
They’re probably both in the wrong. Robertson shouldn’t put his hands on the linesman but then the linesman over reacts and elbows a player in the chin.

binary bot
The premier league need to take accountability too. The situation has been brewing all year with referees getting surrounded - our players included. They’ve been handing out fines that nobody cares about. Yes the referees have been shit but it doesn’t doesn’t justify the behaviour towards them clearly getting worse.

I'm sure Neville's going to come on and try to get the linesman sacked for having the audacity to shrug off the multi-millionaire who was screaming in his face and grabbing him. Could already hear him sewing the seeds during his second half commentary.

Hopefully Keane will balance it out a bit.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
The premier league need to take accountability too. The situation has been brewing all year with referees getting surrounded - our players included. They’ve been handing out fines that nobody cares about. Yes the referees have been shit but it doesn’t doesn’t justify the behaviour towards them clearly getting worse.
And unfortunately the more it happens the less there are people who want to become refs. Meaning the quality isn't going to get better any time soon.