Andy "Big Baby" Robertson

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Do we have a thread for every Liverpool player?

IrishRedDevil

He had a bit of a pointless, bitter rant post match.

“It’s a special day for them because they think they’ve stopped us winning the league. Hopefully our fans can rub it in to them at the end of the season”.

How is is possible to have so many unlikeable characters in one team.

Sylar

“It’s a special day for them because they think they’ve stopped us winning the league. Hopefully our fans can rub it in to them at the end of the season”.

It's cult -like

Being there does something to people I'm convinced

That interview showed they are struggling with the pressure.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Salah will soon realize what the hell is He doing there. That club just have that kind of mentality, brought by the fans and old delusional ex players.
Robertson is such a gobshite. Salah is their best player and He's always been classy... the odd one in Liverpool FC.

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea

I didn't see the interview so I don't know how he delivered it, but written that doesn't really sound bad.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Salah will soon realize what the hell is He doing there. That club just have that kind of mentality, brought by the fans and old delusional ex players.
Robertson is such a gobshite. Salah is their best player and He's always been classy... the odd one in Liverpool FC.
From what I’ve heard Salah was awful today. He’s gone missing in all of the big games this season. Robertson’s been miles better than him.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
I think him and a few others have been poor as of late. Salah in particular has been bad.

Robertson looks brilliant when pressing and on the front foot but Bayern and Richarlison showed his frailties in defence.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
:lol: It really is ingrained into the mentality of the club. I love Robertson but feck sake man, you'd have all gone wild if you beat us at Goodison to go top.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Why didn't they? It's not like they needed the point or anything. Complete waste of points.
Klopp should have said that like he said last season when West Brom drew with them.

"This point won't make Everton qualify for Europa league or finish 7th, complete waste of point"

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Klopp should have said that like he said last season when West Brom drew with them.

"This point won't make Everton qualify for Europa league or finish 7th, complete waste of point"
He is saving that one for a more windless day.

Thunderhead

Supports
City
a few weeks ago he said all the pressure was on City as we were 5 points behind, now he say's all the pressure is on City as they're 1 point ahead :houllier:

Minimalist

Something genuinely in the air/water of Liverpool. They all talk and act like this.

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
It's just everyone connected to the club. A Liverpool fan I work with said, if he was given the choice, he would rather not win the FA cup than win it as it isn't as good as the PL or CL. And you can't even explain to them how mad they are.

TsuWave

8 assists in the prem this season. Shaw has like 7 assists in all competitions since coming to United in 14/15

if i speak i'm in big trouble

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
8 assists in the prem this season. Shaw has like 7 assists in all competitions since coming to United in 14/15

There's no doubt Shaw needs to do more in terms of his attacking play, he still seems hesitant at times to attack but come on at the end of the day this is his first full season in the 5 years here's been here and he barely played all that much for Southampton before that

'Potentially' Shaw is a lot better than Robertson

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
There's no doubt Shaw needs to do more in terms of his attacking play, he still seems hesitant at times to attack but come on at the end of the day this is his first full season in the 5 years here's been here and he barely played all that much for Southampton before that

'Potentially' Shaw is a lot better than Robertson
Robertson is one of the top 5 LB's in world football. How much better can Shaw realistically be? Better? Maybe. "A lot better"? I highly doubt it.

I've huge respect for Luke Shaw, though. He got absolutely buggered by that leg injury, so it's huge credit to him that he's able to get back to the level he's currently at.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples

Shaw definitely needs to add the numbers to his game. Worth remembering that Robertson has been playing in a very adventurous and free scoring team though whereas Shaw has been in a struggling team playing very defensive football.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Robertson is absolutely brilliant. A good player, bought from a relegated Hull City for peanuts, turned into an absolute monster. Meanwhile we sat about wanking over the likes of Alex Sandro for 60M

Aloysius's Back 3

Robertson is one of the top 5 LB's in world football. How much better can Shaw realistically be? Better? Maybe. "A lot better"? I highly doubt it.

I've huge respect for Luke Shaw, though. He got absolutely buggered by that leg injury, so it's huge credit to him that he's able to get back to the level he's currently at.
Dw there is no way shaw can be better than Robertson.

Shaw can hardly provide an accurate cross at head level in the time I have seen even though yesterdays pass was good.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley

And I highly doubt Andy Robertson once of relegated Hull City is one of the top 5 LB's in the world