Andy "Big Baby" Robertson

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
People catching feelings about a grubby fcuker being grubby is mad.

Top player. Attitude is a positive when his team is doing well. Acts like a prick when they’re not.

We used to celebrate those players too.
In fairness I’d probably dislike him if he played for someone else. Has his moments for sure.

He looked incredibly isolated at times today. Without Diaz there he seems to have to work that side himself. Nunez isn’t suited to playing wide left.

UnrelatedPsuedo

I pity the poor fool who stinks like I do!
In fairness I’d probably dislike him if he played for someone else. Has his moments for sure.

He looked incredibly isolated at times today. Without Diaz there he seems to have to work that side himself. Nunez isn’t suited to playing wide left.
Oh I think he’s a monumental prick. But I’ve got lots of Scottish friends who I adore… and have to routinely defend.

Both he and Trent thrived in the ‘perfect’ Klopp team. They’re still being asked to do what they always did, in a barely functioning Klopp team. It ain’t working.

Robertson is an incredible full back, regardless. Trent… is not. His attitude is flawless and I bet he’s incredible in the dressing room. It’s a lazy comparison, but I reckon he’d be similar to Ashley Cole. In that he could go and play for Simeone as a sturdy full back, or Conte as a wing back, or any other variant of the position… and still be exceptional.

arnie_ni

I didn't see that but he definitely didn't make an attempt to avoid the keeper

Djemba-Djemba

I suppose ultimately it's hard to prove if he meant it or not but at the very least you can't say he's not that type of player.

Because he absolutely is that kind of player, horrible snide cnut.

Kingofwinners

Two incidents are very similar, left a late boot in to kick the player. Both could be red cards, you could argue for benefit of the doubt once but twice looks like that’s how he plays it. I was coached late 70s early 80s (at a very basic level) but the guys used to encourage this, on a tackle make sure you take man and ball, Put in a boot when you get the chance etc. Even recently when you could kick someone once you get the ball first it was common to see much more contact after a tackle. But even then these would be dodgy as he didn’t get near the ball.

Point is almost every player avoids these two incidents in the modern game - unless they don’t want to. I don’t see how he got away with it.

Davie Moyes

Its Jim Beglin who is a former Liverpool player. Guy can never say anything wrong about Liverpool when he is commentating for them.
Yep and he's so annoying. When Nunez fluffed the lob chance he hardly mentioned the miss but kept drooling over the pass from Trent as if to deflect away from the miss.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Remember when this utter twat was relevant.
Didn’t he just become the top EPL assisting defender of all time a few weeks ago?

He’s nowhere near the level of last season but he’s lightyears ahead of Trent.

RopersReturn

He’s an absolute rat, usually going into literally injure players with his wild man tackles, yet most refs seem to ignore his antics.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
He’s a rat cnut. Glad he was part of a backline that was humiliated today.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Biggest rat in the league, easy

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Heads up any list of league most dislikeable players.

Zoo

Biggest scrote in the league. One of the worst in years. Game after game he’s a colossal bellend