Angel Di Maria | Performances | Wife: "He only joined United for money. The food was disgusting. The women look like porcelain"

mu4c_20le

Yeah manned security is overrated in here, unless they are Rambo, they aren't going to take down multiple assailants by themselves. Best they do is keep out the riff raff and the stalkers.

SeanyC

Wonder what his missus will say about Manchester after this :lol:

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Was routing for City tonight because I hate Di Maria more. Football eh.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
I'm still wondering why he's a rat :lol: Is it because he left the club?

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Utterly brainless. Happy for the rat, though.

Luke1995

Great player. Could have been one of the greatest to ever do it. IF he had a better mentality.

He has good periods of form during a season but can't really sustain it over the course of an entire one. The closest he came to doing that was 2013/14.

Oranges038

He’s a snake because he left. He’s a rat because of his standout performance in Disney Pixar classic Ratatouille
He was great in that, probably his most likeable performance on and off the pitch..

I believe that's why he wanted to move to Paris. Absolutely nothing to do with the 200k+ a week PSG were throwing at him.

Delighted to see him get sent off though, I didn't think there was much in it at all really. But Fernandinho played him well and made the most of it.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
He’s a snake because he left. He’s a rat because of his standout performance in Disney Pixar classic Ratatouille
Why is he a snake and not everyone else who have left the club?

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
Why is he a snake and not everyone else who have left the club?
Didn't he refuse to fly from Argentina and basically forced us to accept 10m less than what we paid for just 2 years before that?

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Didn't he refuse to fly from Argentina and basically forced us to accept 10m less than what we paid for just 2 years before that?
That's what I'm asking, what happened? I don't recall anything like this :lol: Maybe I missed something, that LVG era is such a haze.

NK86

Just 1 year ago, not 2. He fecked us over after basically half a season with us.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
Fair point about LVG. We really messed up with that appointment didnt we? He absolutely gutted the team and brought in so much shite, it took us years to clean up his mess!

Rojo
Di Maria
Victor Valdes
Depay
Darmian
Schweinsteiger
Schneiderlin
Martial
Falcao
Herrera
Shaw
Romero
Blind

Out of that list, which one's were a success/relative sucess - i'd say shaw, romero and possibly blind and martial?

Idxomer

Fair point about LVG. We really messed up with that appointment didnt we? He absolutely gutted the team and brought in so much shite, it took us years to clean up his mess!

Rojo
Di Maria
Victor Valdes
Depay
Darmian
Schweinsteiger
Schneiderlin
Martial
Falcao
Herrera
Shaw
Romero
Blind

Out of that list, which one's were a success/relative sucess - i'd say shaw, romero and possibly blind and martial?
Herrera was a good squad player too but yeah his transfers were a mess.

GueRed

Rojo
Di Maria
Victor Valdes
Depay
Darmian
Schweinsteiger
Schneiderlin
Martial
Falcao
Herrera
Shaw
Romero
Blind

exactly its taken years to clear up his mess.

that is a fecking awful list!

Raw

Rojo
Di Maria
Victor Valdes
Depay
Darmian
Schweinsteiger
Schneiderlin
Martial
Falcao
Herrera
Shaw
Romero
Blind

Shaw's the best one there, and he only proved his worth many years under a different manager (though can't fault LVG for the leg break).

Romero probably second best, unreal backup keeper who we got for free (I think?).

Then it's the likes of Herrera, Blind and Martial. Decent players but nothing outstanding.

The rest, just a bit crap. What a waste.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus

Rojo
Di Maria
Victor Valdes
Depay
Darmian
Schweinsteiger
Schneiderlin
Martial
Falcao
Herrera
Shaw
Romero
Blind

I remember the season Van Gaal came in, Sky did a promo for our new signings...

I thought nothing could go wrong. "Falcao, Di Maria, Herrera, Blind, Shaw. We are fecking back.!"

izec

And MUFC dont give a feck about you, you rodent faced little wanker.
I think he means about the pressure of not performing. That is why he brings van Gaal and what made it difficult, not the burden of the 7 shirt. For him it was just a number. That is how i interpret it.

The question probably was something like if the 7 shirt was too heavy for him looking what it meant to the club and the players who have worn it.

izec

Shaw's the best one there, and he only proved his worth many years under a different manager (though can't fault LVG for the leg break).

Romero probably second best, unreal backup keeper who we got for free (I think?).

Then it's the likes of Herrera, Blind and Martial. Decent players but nothing outstanding.

The rest, just a bit crap. What a waste.
Think Di Maria and Depay were good buys in isolation, in hindisght just not the right time for Depay and not the right player for van Gaal.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
I remember the season Van Gaal came in, Sky did a promo for our new signings...

I thought nothing could go wrong. "Falcao, Di Maria, Herrera, Blind, Shaw. We are fecking back.!"
I remember the game against QPR, we won 4-0 and di maria scored. I was absolutely buzzing and genuinely thought we were back following the dismal season under Moyes. Little did I know that was the 1st of many many false downs :lol:

mu4c_20le

Good to see the failed spell still bothers him, and happy to see he's finally found his comfort zone in the french league. And no, LVG was not the reason he failed, he was moved around because he's been shite everywhere on the pitch since October. Seems like it's everyone's fault but di.