Angel Di Maria - PSG Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cina

I hope he takes a nice, warm shower, and then gets the shits straight after.

Good riddance. Could have been brilliant for us but didn't have the bottle to step up from support act and lead the line.

Cina

I hope he asks his hairdresser to keep some of his fringe and she doesn't.

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
I hope his taxi driver from the airport is really chatty, and Di Maria can't speak fluent enough French to understand him, so he has to sit there nodding and smiling in the vain hope he seems like he understands, whilst occasionally looking out of the window to signal his unwillingness to continue the conversation, but it doesn't work and the driver begins talking about his deeply troubled life, so Di Maria nods and smiles again, which the guy takes offence at, but Di Maria can't understand why, so they end up sitting in a traffic jam in awkward silence for an uncomfortably long time, whilst the driver shoots him occasional disapproving looks.

iHicksy

In terms of pure talent, he's in the top 3 players I've seen at United along with Ronaldo and Scholes. Immense excitement when he arrived.
That's a pretty bizarre statement to make. He had decent but not exceptional games. Espeically when compared against the likes of Keane, Giggs, Beckham, Cantona etc.

Hed Zitin

I can't remember having a colder feeling for a player playing for this club. Glad he's gone.

All those arguments. Posters shitting on unfashionable players that gave us everything this season and sticking up for this prick week after week, as he continually looked disinterested in being here each pathetic appearance. What a waste of time.

He really is a ugly looker isn't he, like a mangy Chihuahua.

Last edited:

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
I hope he gets a grass stain on his favourite t-shirt that is so bad, it takes 3 washes to completely wash out... which leaves the colour of the print marginally faded.

Member 39557

I hope he receives daily texts from Phil Jones, featuring his full-on gurn face from lots of different angles.

Cina

I hope he craves some chocolate, and decides to go to his local supermarket to get some. After leaving his house, he realizes he has no idea where his local supermarket is, and instead has to go back inside, without any chocolate.

Spoony

The People's President
I hope he pulls his hamstring and three sexy looking female bikini clad masseurs come to his house to help him recover, sadly for him his wife comes home and catches them giving him a full body massage. Yeah in yer face Angel.

Actually... Er...

Cina

I hope he sends someone a text, but spell-check auto-corrects the last word of the text and he sends the text before realizing, and then the text makes no sense, so he has to send another one to correct it.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
I hope his taxi driver from the airport is really chatty, and Di Maria can't speak fluent enough French to understand him, so he has to sit there nodding and smiling in the hope vain hope he seems like he understands, whilst occasionally looking out of the window to signal his unwillingness to continue the conversation, but it doesn't work and the driver begins talking about his deeply troubled life, so Di Maria nods and smiles again, which the guy takes offence at, but Di Maria can't understand why, so they end up sitting in a traffic jam in awkward silence for an uncomfortably long time, whilst the driver shoots him occasional disapproving looks.
:lol:

Member 39557

I hope he has to wait in all day between 08:00am and 17:00pm for the satellite tv man to come and connect his new house, and the guy turns up at 16:55pm.

Ringo 07

Good Luck Di Maria..That assist to Mata against Liverpool alone was worth 60 Million quid......He's not the first player who couldn't settle in England...There's a long list - Tevez, Veron etc ..he doesn't hate Man Utd

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
I hope he has to wait in all day between 08:00am and 17:00pm for the satellite tv man to come and connect his new house, and the guy turns up at 16:55pm.
Or better yet, he doesn't come at all, so Di Maria leaves his house at 5pm, and the satellite guy shows up at 5.03pm.

Cornell

I hope the next bag of jelly beans he buys are made up of all his least favourite flavours.

Woodzy

I hope they don't let him on any of the rides as Disneyland without a responsible adult.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Does anyone know when LVG's next press conference is? will be interesting to hear things from the clubs POV.

stu_1992

I feel like I should be more disappointed, after all its our record signing dumped unceremoniously after a year, but I'm just not. Strange, though I don't feel like I'm in the minority either.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Good Luck Di Maria..That assist to Mata against Liverpool alone was worth 60 Million quid......He's not the first player who couldn't settle in England...There's a long list - Tevez, Veron etc ..he doesn't hate Man Utd
Cruel.

Member 39557

I hope the player he sits next to in the PSG changing rooms farts a lot.

Cina

I hope the person in front of him on his flight over reclines their seat back as he's trying to use his laptop.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
I hope he craves some chocolate, and decides to go to his local supermarket to get some. After leaving his house, he realizes he has no idea where his local supermarket is, and instead has to go back inside, without any chocolate.

Member 39557

I feel like I should be more disappointed, after all its our record signing dumped unceremoniously after a year, but I'm just not. Strange, though I don't feel like I'm in the minority either.
It would hurt more if he performed as well as we expected. Then again, if he had, this thread wouldn't exist!

Raoul

Admin
Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.