Anssumane Fati

fck

Supports
Bayern
Don't think Kang-in has played a full game for South Korea yet has he? May be wrong on that.

Not sure what you mean by not wanting players?
well the other poster was insinuating that the spanish FA was luring (or stealing) him away from Guinea Bissau and you seem to agree with him.

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...
Don't think Kang-in has played a full game for South Korea yet has he? May be wrong on that.

Not sure what you mean by not wanting players?
He doesn't need to play a full game. He's already played official youth competitions while not holding Spanish citizenship. He isn't eligible for Spain.

jb8521

Remember that u15 indoor youth tournament MTU hallencup? Look at the past best player award winners since the competition has gotten bigger.

2013: Riqui Puig (Barca)
2014: Angel Gomes (Man Utd)
2015: Fati Ansumane (Barca)
2016: Youssoufa Moukuko (BVB Dortmund)
2017: Naci Unuvar (Ajax)
2018: Burak Ince (Altinordu FK Izmir)
Fati actually won it while playing up a year & Moukuko won it playing up 2 years

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...
Burak Ince has a goal and assist so far this season in 117 minutes of Turkish second division senior football at 15 years old. His most recent game sounded like a thriller. Came on at half 1-0 up with the opposition missing two penalties. He then scored one and assisted one to win 4-1 while the opposition got a red card. What a terrible day to be a Eskisehirspor supporter. His club also have a 16 year old CB who has played the full 90 in every match so far this season.

Based Adnan

First time watching him and I know it's against Dortmund but christ does he give the ball away a lot. Commentators saying comparisons with Messi aren't unrealistic and I just don't see it.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Apparently his nationalization will be approved in the next days, to send him later to the U17 World Cup.

Chief123

What an incredible talent this kid looks. Amazing debut for Spain tonight.

Wins a penalty with a great bit of skill. Scores an absolute belter. Has a bicycle kick saved off the line. Not a bad debut! He's so rapid and skilful. Surely Barca have to rebuild their future around this kid. Big pressure though.

Last edited:

Nani Nana

Supports
Whoever won the game
He and Kimmich in the same weekend. The football gods spare no one :(

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
What's the latest on this kid? Is he still recovering? Such a shame we couldn't witness him for Spain, I think he would have added an extra edge to their attack.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
2-3 knee injuries already right? I fear we will never see him reach his potential

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Pedri and Fati would be a frightening future for Barca

Afganitia

Supports
Girona
What's the latest on this kid? Is he still recovering? Such a shame we couldn't witness him for Spain, I think he would have added an extra edge to their attack.
He has started training with the team this preseason. So, he seems to have recovered. Let's hope he is fine.

Pretzels81

Not Salty…
Still too early to say if his career as a Top player is over before it began. Messi had similar problems in 2003-2007.

DaGOAT

Scored on his return after 10 months out.

But more importantly for Barca it looked like he hadn't missed a beat.

Looked fast and sharp.

Barca badly need this talented youngster to perform in order to be competitive this season.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
United will always keep an eye for him. Have been and will keep doing it. He's special.

DaGOAT

Scored another brilliant goal today vs Valencia.

Some finishing he has.

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
What's the situation with him?

If I'm not mistaken he's been injury free for quite a while now but still seems to start on the bench mainly. I haven't seen too much of Barca this season but when I do, Raphinha looks rather erratic and Torres pretty average. Talentwise I'd say he should make their starting eleven.

Did he have a few setbacks? Are they just cautious with him? Or is he still finding his form?

Red the Bear

Something less generic

If I'm not mistaken he's been injury free for quite a while now but still seems to start on the bench mainly. I haven't seen too much of Barca this season but when I do, Raphinha looks rather erratic and Torres pretty average. Talentwise I'd say he should make their starting eleven.

Did he have a few setbacks? Are they just cautious with him? Or is he still finding his form?
He's regressed somewhat, not good enough to start games anymore.

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
He's regressed somewhat, not good enough to start games anymore.
Would be a shame if the injuries ruined him to a degree that Raphinha and Torres are better players than him. Hope he just needs a bit of time then.

pascell

He's injured again

Oly Francis

Supports
PSG
Would be a shame if the injuries ruined him to a degree that Raphinha and Torres are better players than him. Hope he just needs a bit of time then.
They are, he's just... not good at all overall. A little burst there and then but since he's back, he's just the shadow of the potential he used to be. Totally anonymous.

wr8_utd

:'(
The injuries just might have taken a toll on him because he's been awful now that he's injury free. His finishing is one key strength but its looking less likely he'll make it at Barca.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Unfortunately that seems to be the case, he's just not the player he once was.

Raiden Shogun

Supports
FC Barca

imo he struggles playing the winger role in the way Xavi imagines it. Dembele is perfect for it but Ansu suffers the same way Ferran does and Raphinha.. less said the better.

When Ansu broke onto the scene, he wasn't really a speedster or a dribbler, more of a clutch finisher with great instincts for his age. Since then though, bad injuries, returning rusty (obviously) and then given the #10 gave him an ego. I still believe in him despite many Barca fans now getting fed up, a loan would do him good but we are very light at LW.

Difficult to really gauge his potential pre and post injury, I don't think he had the superstar potential like Pedri for example but it will be a great tragedy if the injury really has finished him.

Oly Francis

Supports
PSG
The injuries just might have taken a toll on him because he's been awful now that he's injury free. His finishing is one key strength but its looking less likely he'll make it at Barca.
In all fairness though, his finishing wasn't sustainable. In his breakthrough season he was at prime Messi levels of conversion, it's obvious he was overperforming.

His real level was somewhere between then and now.

Eddy_JukeZ

Not been good whenever I've watched him.

Unfortunately, I think those injuries ruined him.

SAFMUTD

He'll end up in a midtable team in la Liga in a few years. Injuries have fecked up his career. It's a shame because he looked impressive 2 seasons ago. He seems to have lost a yard of pace and isn't shinning anymore whenever given the chance.