Ansu Fati

I'd take him on a loan to gauge his fitness, but otherwise a full signing is a hard pass from me. Don't want anymore crocks.

With Rashford and Anthony as starters and a sharp Sancho looking to play whenever one of them is out, I'm already worried if Garnacho and Amad will get enough playing time next season.

Don't see the point in signing another youngster for the wings.

With Rashford and Anthony as starters and a sharp Sancho looking to play whenever one of them is out, I'm already worried if Garnacho and Amad will get enough playing time next season.

Don't see the point in signing another youngster for the wings.
And Pellistri and potentially Greenwood (Elanga will surely go), we need strikers, not injured wingers. There may have been something in this before his injuries, but now is surely a non-starter.

We don’t need another con-man taking our money and not playing most of the time. We have far too many of those already

Clearly talented but he's constantly injured. He's young but I don't think he'll reach his potential due to that, it'll probably only get worse over the years. We should stay clear.

Refused to follow advice of the club and have a operation on his hamstring. Shame but his multiple knee injuries probably mean he wont forfill his potential. Granted hes lacking confidence at the moment, but alledgly hes also lost a bit of explosivness that he had pre knee injuries.

Last edited:
Obviously a very talented young player but I agree with everyone, those injuries look bad.
Missing whole seasons with hamstring and knee at just 20 years old. Yikes!

Crocked and plays in one of the only positions where we have a bit of depth.

Sign him up. :wenger:

Imagine being given the talent he has with the body made from paper mache, like putting a grand piano in a crack house.

I remember when I watched him before the injuries, I think 19/20 season? Kid was electric.

I remember when I watched him before the injuries, I think 19/20 season? Kid was electric.
He was insane. Playing with such ease in La Liga and Champions League aged only 16!

But yeah, poor guy already had 4 surgeries on one of his knees due to that recovery feck up — and a bunch of muscle injuries on another leg that are probably due to him over-relying on it. And he's already a shadow of a player that he was before all that knee problems, which is a weird thing to say about a 20 years old player.

His injury record is awful for someone so young. Need to stay away.

No chance. Don't want any egoistic players from the cheaters club who think they still have value for their clubs when in fact they are deadweight by blocking the space for another player.

Unfortunate but I think the kid's done, never a good sign to have so many injuries at such a young age.

must be devastating to be a young pro and ultimately fecked by injuries

feel for the lad

He will sign a new contract despite his injuries

and bet we won’t hear “he’s stealing a living” etc