Ansu Fati

Kaos

I'd take him on a loan to gauge his fitness, but otherwise a full signing is a hard pass from me. Don't want anymore crocks.

Njord

With Rashford and Anthony as starters and a sharp Sancho looking to play whenever one of them is out, I'm already worried if Garnacho and Amad will get enough playing time next season.

Don't see the point in signing another youngster for the wings.

Erik the Red

With Rashford and Anthony as starters and a sharp Sancho looking to play whenever one of them is out, I'm already worried if Garnacho and Amad will get enough playing time next season.

Don't see the point in signing another youngster for the wings.
And Pellistri and potentially Greenwood (Elanga will surely go), we need strikers, not injured wingers. There may have been something in this before his injuries, but now is surely a non-starter.

I’m loving my life

We don’t need another con-man taking our money and not playing most of the time. We have far too many of those already

SAFMUTD

Clearly talented but he's constantly injured. He's young but I don't think he'll reach his potential due to that, it'll probably only get worse over the years. We should stay clear.

dinostar77

Refused to follow advice of the club and have a operation on his hamstring. Shame but his multiple knee injuries probably mean he wont forfill his potential. Granted hes lacking confidence at the moment, but alledgly hes also lost a bit of explosivness that he had pre knee injuries.

Last edited:

JustKatie

Obviously a very talented young player but I agree with everyone, those injuries look bad.
Missing whole seasons with hamstring and knee at just 20 years old. Yikes!

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Crocked and plays in one of the only positions where we have a bit of depth.

Sign him up. :wenger:

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
Imagine being given the talent he has with the body made from paper mache, like putting a grand piano in a crack house.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
I remember when I watched him before the injuries, I think 19/20 season? Kid was electric.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
I remember when I watched him before the injuries, I think 19/20 season? Kid was electric.
He was insane. Playing with such ease in La Liga and Champions League aged only 16!

But yeah, poor guy already had 4 surgeries on one of his knees due to that recovery feck up — and a bunch of muscle injuries on another leg that are probably due to him over-relying on it. And he's already a shadow of a player that he was before all that knee problems, which is a weird thing to say about a 20 years old player.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
His injury record is awful for someone so young. Need to stay away.

Rampant Red Rodriguez

Scared of women, so hates them.
No chance. Don't want any egoistic players from the cheaters club who think they still have value for their clubs when in fact they are deadweight by blocking the space for another player.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Unfortunate but I think the kid's done, never a good sign to have so many injuries at such a young age.

Tarrou

must be devastating to be a young pro and ultimately fecked by injuries

feel for the lad

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
He will sign a new contract despite his injuries

and bet we won’t hear “he’s stealing a living” etc