Anti-Semites rejoice! Israel's end is near.

Mozza

It’s Carrick you know
spinoza said:
More drivel

To use your very poor analogy, it's not clear who's the fire brigade or the fire

Fearless, you used to post something interesting occasionally. What happened?
He was raped my Kofi Annan

Fearless

Mighty Mouse
spinoza said:
More drivel

To use your very poor analogy, it's not clear who's the fire brigade or the fire

Fearless, you used to post something interesting occasionally. What happened?
As I was being raped by Koffi Anan , my head was repeatedly smashed against my keyboard, smashing the keys that allowed me to cut and paste.

p_ps_sock

Plechazunga said:
But no, I'm not saying for a minute that all or even most anti-Israeli sentiment derives from self-conscious anti-Semitism. What I suspect is that to a lot of people, Jews are fine when they're keeping their heads down or cravenly begging for protection from persecution, but the sight of Jews in power, flaunting that power and sometimes abusing it, is sort of viscerally revolting to them, in a way other people wielding/abusing power isn't.
I honestly don't think its that at all, I'm probably going to offend alot of people by saying this but I think the reason israel is singled out for special feeling is that when we see it on the news we see white looking people oppressing a different race. Its like racists comments, a white person using the word n word (even I can't bring myself to use it in a description) would be reviled but a black person being racist towards whites might be frowned upon.

Plechazunga

Grammar partisan who sleeps with a real life Ryan
Where Albert Stubbins scored a diving header
The Russians are estimated to have killed between 100 000 and 200 000 people in Chechnya since 1994. Perhaps more.

Also, more than half of the Israeli population are descended from Middle-Eastern Jews...essentially the same racial stock as the Arabs

p_ps_sock

Plechazunga said:
The Russians are estimated to have killed between 100 000 and 200 000 people in Chechnya since 1994. Perhaps more.

Also, more than half of the Israeli population are descended from Middle-Eastern Jews...essentially the same racial stock as the Arabs
I was talking more about image and reality, whenever I think of israel I think of a fat, sweaty, right wing white man in a tv studio. The reality of all these situations is far more complex than any of us on the outside consider.

Fearless

Mighty Mouse
p_ps_sock said:
I honestly don't think its that at all, I'm probably going to offend alot of people by saying this but I think the reason israel is singled out for special feeling is that when we see it on the news we see white looking people oppressing a different race.
You see how things turn around when the underdog becomes the unlikely victor.

Up to the 80's, Israel was seen as the poor little country under the cosh of the savage Arab states,

It still is, except that the Palestinian problem - the Arab ace in the pack - has done miracles to reverse the underdog status at the expense of historical and moral responsibilty.

It's a savy bit of marketing this. All agenda's catered for..

For the Arabs, it recoups some moral highground (even though they caused the problem)

For the left, it brings a US backed success story to it's knees and gives them a victim to wank over, so thats right on comorade.

For the anti-semites, it gives them a chance to accuse the Jews of not learning from the Holocaust thereby becoming the new Nazi's.
And they always were evil because they killed Jesus plus it reinforces the sterotype of Jews throughout history - stealing other peoples land / money / blood etc.

You see the pattern..

spinoza

Paz's ion
Fearless said:
You see how things turn around when the underdog becomes the unlikely victor.

Up to the 80's, Israel was seen as the poor little country under the cosh of the savage Arab states,

It still is, except that the Palestinian problem - the Arab ace in the pack - has done miracles to reverse the underdog status at the expense of historical and moral responsibilty.

It's a savy bit of marketing this. All agenda's catered for..

For the Arabs, it recoups some moral highground (even though they caused the problem)

For the left, it brings a US backed success story to it's knees and gives them a victim to wank over, so thats right on comorade.

For the anti-semites, it gives them a chance to accuse the Jews of not learning from the Holocaust thereby becoming the new Nazi's.
And they always were evil because they killed Jesus plus it reinforces the sterotype of Jews throughout history - stealing other peoples land / money / blood etc.

You see the pattern..

What's in it for people who like Israeli food?

ellie brown

the east is red
Red Rat Racer said:
If you agree with Isreali policies, you hate all muslims.
If you disagree with Isreali policies, you hate all Jews....oh and you agree with Mr Ahmadinejad.

What a fecking load of nonsense!!!

Because people agree with Israeli policies DOES NOT mean that they hate all Muslims (granted there may be a select few).

Because people disagree with Israeli policies DOES NOT mean that they hate all Jews (again, granted there may be a select few).....and to suggest that disagreeing with Israeli policies means that you agree with Mr Ahmadinejad, well surely that is a bigoted view.

Why do we have to belong to one extreme or the other? What ever happened to the fecking middle ground?

This whole thread has evolved into something that has undertones of needing to belong to one extreme or the other.

I feel bigoted against, far too many people on this forum don't recognise my middle ground rights.
In fact the majority of people on this forum are being bigoted against by the right wing feckwits at opposite extremes.
RedRat, sense and reason have no place in this forum, you just get those babies outta here...;)

holyland red

"Holier-than-thou fundamentalist"
spinoza said:
Well

Jewish food, I suppose.

You lot need to work on a national cuisine
stealing from our Arab neighbours is easier...and you can't beat old habits.

Make falafel our national cuisine. It goes well with the traditional glass of children's blood.

Plechazunga

ellie brown said:
RedRat, sense and reason have no place in this forum, you just get those babies outta here...;)
ellie brown said:
Sorry, but as far as I'm concerned, f**k them. F**k their so-called "rights", and giving them a fair trial, I wish people would come up with something truly horrific, something that would send a message once and for all that it will no longer be tolerated. Unfortunately anything like that would involve societal co-operation, but you'll always get wishy-washy namby pambies, going on about the poor old offender, just imagine what must have happened to them to make them do such a thing...blah...blah...blah...

ellie brown

the east is red
Plechazunga said:

Not to mention citing quotes totally out of context, which have nothing whatsoever to do with the subject of this thread...:rolleyes:

Just to clarify, my quote above was referring to scum-suckers who rape 18 month old babies, funny that it should be brought into this thread in this way.

Taking things out of context, making unjustified accusations, false implications and spreading lies are most often the main MO quite a few posters on here...

Plechazunga

Oh yeah, sorry everyone, my mistake

The context was, that was eminently sensible, reasonable, serially eye-rolling Redcafe poster Ellie Brown, advocating the abandonment of innocence until proof of guilt, the right to trial, and immunity from state torture, for British citizens

ellie brown

the east is red
Plechazunga said:
Oh yeah, sorry everyone, my mistake

The context was, that was eminently sensible, reasonable, serially eye-rolling Redcafe poster Ellie Brown, advocating the abandonment of innocence until proof of guilt, the right to trial, and immunity from state torture, for British citizens
Guilty verdict??? Once the perpetrators have been caught? I rest my case.

Plechazunga

ellie brown said:
Guilty verdict??? Once the perpetrators have been caught? I'd love to know where I advocated the abandonment of the right to trial. I rest my case.
ellie brown said:
Sorry, but as far as I'm concerned, f**k them. F**k their so-called "rights", and giving them a fair trial...
ellie brown said:
RedRat, sense and reason have no place in this forum, you just get those babies outta here...

Spoony

The People's President
I'm trying to find some more quality Isreali(jewish, I guess) dishes/food. But in all honesty, none of it looks appetising. Except for that bagel I posted.

Apo logies.

Plechazunga

Israeli food's just like Lebanese food

Jewish food's basically like Eastern European food, the sort you get in Hungary and Poland, except without all the pig. Hearty fare, meat and potato based, quite stodgy, not exactly sophisticated

holyland red

Plechazunga said:

Jewish food's basically like Eastern European food, the sort you get in Hungary and Poland, except without all the pig. Hearty fare, meat and potato based, quite stodgy, not exactly sophisticated
That's racist. What about North African/ Middle Eastern Jews you self-centered Ashkenazi cnut?

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
When I was on a Kubutz I had some of the worst food thsat I have ever eaten. Some of the street stalls were great mind, fellafal, kebabs and the like.

holyland red

Plechazunga said:
True...I don't know anything about that stuff

Kugel's disgusting
As a vegetarian cnut you should try Shakshuka and Malawach (Malawah).
Never tried Kugel myself, but I take your word for it.

holyland red

Wibble said:
When I was on a Kubutz I had some of the worst food thsat I have ever eaten. Some of the street stalls were great mind, fellafal, kebabs and the like.
Falafel is a gift from god. I miss the ME, god damn it...

Spoony

The People's President
Yes, they are. But Middle Eastern Israeli Jews share the same culture, I think. (when it comes to cuisine)

I love hummus.

holyland red

Spoony said:
Yes, they are. But Middle Eastern Israeli Jews share the same culture, I think. (when it comes to cuisine)

I love hummus.
You'll find that most Israelis love hummus and falafel, regardless of their origins. It's only the ultra-orthodox and diaspora Jews like Plech that bother eating the baked vomit dish.

spinoza

Paz's ion
holyland red said:
You'll find that most Israelis love hummus and falafel, regardless of their origins. It's only the ultra-orthodox and diaspora Jews like Plech that bother eating the baked vomit dish.
I like kugel, and I'm not Jewish.

And you forgot Central Asian Jews, Kaifeng Jews and Ethiopian Jews, all whom have delicious food :drool:

spinoza

Paz's ion
Plechazunga said:

Challah