g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Antoine Griezmann| Signs a new contract till 2022

Will we sign Griezmann this summer ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
GTFO :lol:

You're not saying there's a 6/10 chance you're joining another team if you aren't. I can understand you've been hurt before, but just relax and start wanking, this is done.

Ffs!! I spat my coffee out!

VanGaalEra

Just need a couple of reports to say Zidane wants him and this place will lose it.

Love muppet season. Can't wait for the season to be over and the real fun to start :drool:

Dante

Average bang
Just need a couple of reports to say Zidane wants him and this place will lose it.

Love muppet season. Can't wait for the season to be over and the real fun to start :drool:
He'll move to Real after Mourinho kicks a football boot at his head.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
7/10 to stay and 6/10 to join United? That's 13/10.

He's poor at maths.

Do not want.
Next season the golden boot might be between a striker who can't do Junior Level Maths and a striker who can't say "red lorry yellow lorry" without imploding.

King Eric 7

I'm going to shout Griezmann!!! if we take the lead on Wednesday.

Actually, though, I think he's already made his mind up to join us regardless of the result. The importance of the CL for us signing transfer targets does have a bit of merit but I think it's a bit overblown on this forum.

Kasper

Supports
Hansa Rostock / Bradford City
Isn't there any french member who has watched the whole show or knows where to find it to figure out the 7/10 atletico part? Because it's clearly not in the tweet.
@Rooney in Paris @JPRouve ?

ADJUDICATOR

Supports
THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD
Is the whole interview transcribed somewhere in English?

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert

Sounds good to me!

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Europa league success is probably a must for him to sign. I think with that, the odds are almost certain that he will sign. He's always had an admiration for United, he would be playing with one of his best friends in Pogba, and he'd most certainly be a focal point of the offense to bring the club back to its glory days. It's a very enticing proposition for him, but without the Champion's League it's not worth leaving Atletico for just yet.

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
The chances of staying with athletico will always be higher anyway because he's already at the club lol. I think this season was similar to Ronaldos at United. I think we'll meet their price and it'll get done. Easy. Griezmann probably knew the questions before being asked them and PR was worked on lol

Status
Not open for further replies.