Antoine Griezmann| Signs a new contract till 2022

Will we sign Griezmann this summer ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Surprised it took so long for a mobile phone manufacturer to sign a deal with him, he'll be promoting them with his celebration every time he scores a goal.
Well he needs to change that hotline bling shite to a celebration of himself pointing to his wrist instead then.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Obviously not. I'd personally find it difficult to watch a team I don't support all season though. But that's just me I guess.
I used to watch whatever games were on TV, be it la liga, serie a, other PL games etc etc. These days I barely ever watch anything other than our own games but that's just because of time, but it's not exactly odd to watch other football.

Shark

@NotShark
I used to watch whatever games were on TV, be it la liga, serie a, other PL games etc etc. These days I barely ever watch anything other than our own games but that's just because of time, but it's not exactly odd to watch other football.
I certainly never said it was. I was just curious as to why he was watching Atletico all season, not just a few games here and there. And yeah, I certainly wouldn't have the time to dedicate to another team these days either. Plus, United take enough years off me too :lol:

DrRodo

Honest worker, never posts
:lol: this thread

Already at pogbas saga thread (low) level and its not even june

VanHaal'sRedArmy

If Atletico want Belotti that should be enough to convince us to buy him too. They always get it right when it comes to forwards.
So what does this mean for all their links to Lacazette? Does that mean he comes to OT instead and we buy all the Frenchies?

SATA

This is clearly happening. This sort of shite will go on a few more days to milk the hell out of it and then we'll announce the deal with maximize effect :drool:

elnorte

Freaky fly day
Hope we sign him quick.
Not mentally ready for another saga.
Don't think you should worry. No way we're going anywhere close to the post/page count record currently held by the Pogba thread!

VanHaal'sRedArmy

Remember this was current as of Easter.

For all the attention Mbappe gets there hasn't been a lot of talk about Emil Forsberg who's looking to move on this summer.

Peanut Butter

This is clearly happening. This sort of shite will go on a few more days to milk the hell out of it and then we'll announce the deal with maximize effect :drool:
Yeah, it's looking likely. Way too much smoke.

Greazy wants to be at a bigger club and challenge for honours. He isn't stupid and knows Real and Barca will challenge for the foreseeable future.

Utd have a world class manager, have just won the Europa League and will automatically be entered into CL group stages.

On top of this he will be a mega star at Man Utd, get paid an absolute fortune and get to wear our iconic no.7 shirt.

From Utd's point of view, it's a no brainier. Think of the shirt sales this guy will make and his face being plastered all over Old Trafford.

red thru&thru

There are two versions, the you-know-what version and a shorter one 0:47 in duration. Basically they are the same for everything else, but the important part is the shorter one does not have any zooming into the watch specifically, so maybe this is a remade ad?
Why then, does AG tweet the longer version advertisement, with Jose's name?!

Mmmmm... The plot thickens!

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
For all the attention Mbappe gets there hasn't been a lot of talk about Emil Forsberg who's looking to move on this summer.
He's an interesting prospect, certainly. Could see him having a Payet-level season wherever he goes.

DoubleRevv

When Griezmann signs I hope he gets a very unique squad number. Like 6/10. Joke's on you Griezmann :drool:

Mister_Stubbs

I keep refereeing to it but how can they demand a record fee if the guy has a release clause?

VanHaal'sRedArmy

German league is shite tho

lol no idea why I wrote Dutch
Dutch league is mixed bag, yes. Not sure you can say the same of the Bundesliga. (Son, Mkhitaryan, Can, Sane, De Bruyne)
Of course there are the flops (Gundogan, Karius, Xhaka) but no question the Bundesliga has become a reliable feeder for the Premiership.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself

I keep refereeing to it but how can they demand a record fee if the guy has a release clause?
Because the buyout clause will have to be paid in lumpsum(which is quite rare in football, usually its paid in installments), the club might negotiate a bit higher fee as to get him on an installment based payment.

Just a guess.

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
I'm curious as to why you're watching Atletico all season as a United fan?
I'm a football fan as well. I tend to watch quite a few juventus games throughout the season too. You should try it, it gives you perspective

M4YON

I'm a football fan as well. I tend to watch quite a few juventus games throughout the season too. You should try it, it gives you perspective
Same here, BT Sport covers quite a few leagues so watching some other top teams from various leagues isn't that difficult.

M4YON

Been offline for a while. What's new on the front?
Griezmann is a tease and posted an extended version of an advert showing him ending a call on a smart watch with a guy called 'Jose'

Various new sources running with Griezmann to MUFC including Mitten.

Atletico have enquired about Belotti leading people to think he's a Griezmann replacement.

Ban

Griezmann is a tease and posted an extended version of an advert showing him ending a call on a smart watch with a guy called 'Jose'

Various new sources running with Griezmann to MUFC including Mitten.

Atletico have enquired about Belotti leading people to think he's a Griezmann replacement.
Thanks mate.

I don't know about you but I'd say it's ON!

Status
Not open for further replies.