Antoine Griezmann| Signs a new contract till 2022

Will we sign Griezmann this summer ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

izec

not the phones I have had from them. I recently had the Ascend mate 7 something something and it was naff. I had it for the dual sim functionality.
You need to buy their flagships. The middle range is normally underwhelming with most Android manufacturers.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
not the phones I have had from them. I recently had the Ascend mate 7 something something and it was naff. I had it for the dual sim functionality.
The P8 and P9 were both good, the P9 in particular, and they made the Google Nexus 6P which was arguably the best phone of 2015/16.

Edit: and the watch is mint.

izec

I thought that was their flagship at the time anyway?? Oh well :lol:
Could be, i dont know, they have so many smartphones nowadays, but i was thinking about the P line and not Mate line. But Android was also not as good as nowadays back then, they made some good improvements over the years.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
What fecking imbargo are you all talking about you loons?? Its a transfer :houllier::lol:

Fracture90

What if all this Griezmann fuss is just a diversion so we can go and get our real target? This man!

Womp

idiot
Not sure if it's been posted but Delaney claiming Atleti are confident Griezmann will stay and are offering to double his wages. AS also reported his goal all along was to secure a pay rise.

Just get this over the line Woody.

Nick7

Not sure if it's been posted but Delaney claiming Atleti are confident Griezmann will stay and are offering to double his wages. AS also reported his goal all along was to secure a pay rise.

Can't speak for AS, but Delaney is crap. Unreliable.

Eddy_JukeZ

Delaney is terrible.

As for AS, pretty sure they were trying hard last summer to push the Pogba to Real story.

RedPnutz

It is strange why a usually very reliable journo would come out with something so left field. Who in their right mind would try to convince anyone he wasn't our first choice unless he has an amazing source?
Could it be a translation problem? I mean, assuming Griezmann was almost certain to come then maybe the urgency was to go for Mbappe and Moratta as competition for those two was more heated?

DarkXaero

They're both crap sources. Delaney should be blacklisted here, he's Daily Star/Express level.

Zii

I think any player that has a pre planned celebration is a bell end. Oh I scored, 70,000 + people screaming, I know what I'll do, remember the celebration I learned and do that.... feck ***

Status
Not open for further replies.