Antoine Griezmann| Signs a new contract till 2022

Will we sign Griezmann this summer ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

kr0nix

I'll delete the post for now until someone reliable says anything, don't want to be spreading false information. (only looks like a matter of time at this point anyway)
See this post:
He also said: "La bomba esta llegando"(the bomb is coming). When he did the Girzz dance.

That plus what Jose said about Antoine....

I mean, the clues are everywhere.

AXVnee7

Matter of time. The guy himself clearly said 6/10 which means he favours himself to actually move here. That 6 has probably become a 9 now that CL qualification is secured. He was covering himself in case we didn't win the EL and he wanted a different destination.

Fraud

What did Jose say?
If I remember well, he said something like:

"No quiero hablar de él porque no sería respetuoso con el Atlético. No me gusta que hablen de mis jugadores. Asi que no hablaré de Antoine"

‘"I do not want to talk about him because that would be disrespectful to his club, Atletico. Just how I do not like others talking about by my players I'm not going to talk about Antoine either"

He always speaks like that when he's after some player.

gr3yham3

"No quiero hablar de él porque no sería respetuoso con el Atlético. No me gusta que hablen de mis jugadores. Asi que no hablaré de Antoine"

‘"I do not want to talk about him because that would be disrespectful to his club, Atletico. Just how I do not like others talking about by my players I'm not going to talk about Antoine either"

I think these were his quotes last August before Pogba transfer was confirmed:

"“We have 22 and we are going to have 23. You are right, I don’t like to speak about other clubs or players from other clubs. Other managers like to do that, they like to speak about my club and my players.""

Very similar...

el3mel

Yes.

He basically confirms us signing him with this quote, not the opposite.

jungledrums

I have diagnosed insomnia and a few years ago was awake for eleven days straight. I can testify that it is enough to drive you insane. I was full on hallucinating and I very nearly did something stupid. Griezmann is worth a weekend without sleep at best...
Well go on, what did you nearly do?

MDFC Manager

Oh my. Yes this is on:drool:

Ixion

We should tweet a picture of Griezmann to the Manchester Airport Twitter account and ask them to keep a look out for him.

TheLoveless

We should be very wary of a Di Maria situation. Griezmann's talked down a transfer to the PL before on the (tired old) grounds of lifestyle and weather and would naturally be tempted by a leading European side too. Any hint that he's waiting around to see if he can get a sniff from Bayern or PSG before settling for us should rule out the transfer.

Big money and a big name are no guarantee of success - commitment and drive are crucial too. Look at Herrera, frozen out for no real reason for two seasons but he stuck at it and now he's our player of the season.
This is a fair point but di Maria was South American. French people are much more accustomed to English climate and lifestyle.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
It's ridiculous how confident we are of a world class player signing for us. Makes a very delightful change from previous windows where every negative report even from a rubbish report was greeted with muppet suicides.

Alabaster Codify7

I reckon this is a done deal. However, I hope we get it publicly wrapped up within a couple of weeks as I can't be arsed seeing it drag on all summer. Let's get him nailed down, then move onto sorting out our other areas!

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
LOL..... He keeps getting messages from 'vixen_gc" throughout the video. About 6:15

https://www.instagram.com/vixen_gc/

Looks like he is sorting out his booty call upon his return
I noticed that but didn't know if it was the guy recording it or Pogba that was getting the messages. I guessed it would more be the person that recorded it.

Celestiale

Guess i can start ordering my 3 (home, away, alternative) jersey's with #7 Griezmann on the back...this will be a first for me :)

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
This looks like a very likely deal but at the same time Mourinho hasn't used this type of striker very often in his teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.