Antonee Robinson

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
I’ve been impressed whenever I’ve seen him play. It feels like he goes under the radar to an extent.

A late bloomer too. He’ll be 27 when the season starts, hadn’t realised he was that old. Contract until 2028.

Seven assists in all comps this season.

Last edited:

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv
Yeah, he is very good. Nationality probably doesn't work in his favour when it comes to being spoken about. Nothing for the English press to get excited about but he would be a very good signing while waiting for a youngster like Amass.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
He's very good like Telles was very good at Porto.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
There was some hype around when he was leaving Wigan. A couple of big clubs were looking at him but some kind of medical issue with prevented those moves and he wound up in Fulham. I don’t think he particularly stood out there in the years that followed, so the interest in him cooled massively. Glad to see he’s beginning to rise up again.

SER19

I think hes an excellent player. Would have him here for certain

RedRocket9908

There was some hype around when he was leaving Wigan. A couple of big clubs were looking at him but some kind of medical issue with prevented those moves and he wound up in Fulham. I don’t think he particularly stood out there in the years that followed, so the interest in him cooled massively. Glad to see he’s beginning to rise up again.
He had agreed to join AC Milan for €13m but his medical showed an irregular heartbeat and they couldnt get follow up checks completed before the transfer deadline so the deal fell through

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Definitely worth a look for us. Very good injury record too.

autopilot

Supports
Chelsea
Impressive numbers in the OP, although I suspect they might be slightly inflated due to the left back position being particularly injury-ridden across the entire league this season - off the top of my head Shaw, Chilwell, Cucurella, Udogie, Robertson, Estupinan, Moreno have all missed a significant amount of games due to injury. That said, with the amount of injuries happening these days availability really seems to be the best ability, and there his record seems very good. Looks to be a modern and dynamic full back so his skillset seems like it would translate to a more possession-oriented team. Could see Newcastle go after him if they want to move on from Burn and move Hall into his natural midfield position.

TwoSheds

It’s easy to look good in the Portuguese league. We’re talking about a player in the prem.
Name a left back in the Prem that is both good and has been fit all season more or less. Robertson and Robinson at a push? Neither are all that amazing though.

York

As an American, I'd be absolutely thrilled to have him at United. He's possibly my favorite player on the USMNT due to attitude and effort along with effectiveness. Wonderful attitude.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Name a left back in the Prem that is both good and has been fit all season more or less. Robertson and Robinson at a push? Neither are all that amazing though.
Udogie? He’s played most of the season. Had a bad ending. Gvardiols been decent this season.

TwoSheds

Udogie? He’s played most of the season. Had a bad ending. Gvardiols been decent this season.
Yeah fair, I like Udogie. Gvardiol had a fair spell out injured though I think.

mu4c_20le

He's decent, but not sure he's what we need. If Shaw wanted to go and we have no immediate replacement perhaps.

Malacia will be like a new signing..