Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Something must have been said Valencia rarely ever loses his cool
He didn't lose control, he's just used to bench pressing 650kgs so when he touched his chest it was like Bruce Lee attempting his 1 inch punch with a 7 pace run up.

el3mel

TBF, idiotic move from him and he escaped red card. Just terrible to do such a thing and lose your nerves while the game is on and you have a fecking final coming. Glad he escaped the red.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
Not sure why we've neutered him in attack by virtually banning him from overlapping on the right to give us width.
We haven't, he's just knackered. Jose said a few weeks ago that we have to manage him now because he's been struggling a bit.

Sylar

Absolutely lost his fecking head in the last 20 minutes.

Why the feck is he taking a quick free kick in the 4th minute of injury time whilst we're defending a 1 goal lead not to mention his involvement in the Bailly red. :houllier:
To somebody in an offside position in the centre of the pitch as well.
It was nuts. :lol:

Special_One

I don't really think he was bad.

He was good defensively, and there was an obvious tactic not to attack too much.
It was more echoing the statements of others, I didn't think he was particularly bad either.

el3mel

I don't really think he was bad.

He was good defensively, and there was an obvious tactic not to attack too much.
He wasn't bad but he's not as energetic in offensive side as he was. Even the beast becomes tired sometimes.

I hope he doesn't play a minute in the remaining 3 league games. He needs a long rest not just one game.

3KDré

He's been one of our best players this season but I really dislike how bad he is offensively. I appreciate the effort it takes to own an entire flank and almost never get caught out of position but over the next few seasons I would like to see him replaced purely so we can attack equally on the left and right side of our team.

Obiorahking_

He's been one of our best players this season but I really dislike how bad he is offensively. I appreciate the effort it takes to own an entire flank and almost never get caught out of position but over the next few seasons I would like to see him replaced purely so we can attack equally on the left and right side of our team.
And give up how many goals due to piss poor defending? Valencia has done well going forward on the whole this season but has been even better defensively.

3KDré

And give up how many goals due to piss poor defending? Valencia has done well going forward on the whole this season but has been even better defensively.
Didn't deny that he has been great defensively but we're practically not using a whole third of the pitch because of how poor our attack is on that side. It's a waste. And you don't know that not having Valencia there would mean we'd be poor in defence.

acnumber9

You think we attack better down the left?

acnumber9

I don't think we attack well at all, but when we do attack it's usually down the left. More so since Zlatan got injured.
It's certainly not from our left back. It's more often due to Pogba favouring that side. Valencia is comfortably Better going forward than our left back options.

3KDré

It's certainly not from our left back. It's more often due to Pogba favouring that side. Valencia is comfortably Better going forward than our left back options.
Didn't deny that. Although I think if Shaw started consistently next season he would show he can be offensively better than Valencia.

Obiorahking_

Didn't deny that he has been great defensively but we're practically not using a whole third of the pitch because of how poor our attack is on that side. It's a waste. And you don't know that not having Valencia there would mean we'd be poor in defence.
Has Valencia really been poor on that side? Most of the dangerous balls particularly in the first half of the season have came through Valencia on the right side. The problem is that whoever starts on the right often alienates the full back and leaves him isolated.

No Valencia especially if Rojo and Baily are not playing would do a lot of damage to our defence. He has nullified a lot of the threats coming through that side.

3KDré

Has Valencia really been poor on that side? Most of the dangerous balls particularly in the first half of the season have came through Valencia on the right side. The problem is that whoever starts on the right often alienates the full back and leaves him isolated.

No Valencia especially if Rojo and Baily are not playing would do a lot of damage to our defence. He has nullified a lot of the threats coming through that side.
I understand that, but his crossing is awful. Also I did say 'over the next few seasons'. Doesn't mean right now. Who knows what our team will look like in 3 seasons?

Obiorahking_

I understand that, but his crossing is awful. Also I did say 'over the next few seasons'. Doesn't mean right now. Who knows what our team will look like in 3 seasons?
Of course we are going to need to replace him down the line. He'll be 32 in August.

Hojoon

The first 17, no emotion.

Then comes 18... :lol:
18 was the first goal he scored after his Ecuadorian teammate Christian Benitez died in summer 2013. Apparently Valencia got a tattoo of Benitez's shirt number after his death.

Sigma

18 was the first goal he scored after his Ecuadorian teammate Christian Benitez died in summer 2013. Apparently Valencia got a tattoo of Benitez's shirt number after his death.
Ahh yeah, good point.

Sigma

Will he be the one to lift the trophy if we win?

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
Can't speak a word of English but who gives a shit he leads by example :D

Status
Not open for further replies.