2023-24 Performances

View full 2023-24 profile

4.7 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

Stuu

I had faith in Ten Hag when he first brought Anthony in because he worked with him for an extended period. I trusted that he saw or knew something in Anthony that others didn't. On reflection, I think it was probably Ten Hag thought he would work hard and develop his right foot and become a more complete player. 2 years later and he's doesn't seem to have developed in the slightest. If anything his shooting is now WORSE than when he arrived (or keepers know he's always going for that far corner). What's really keeping him in the team is his defensive work after what Rashford did (or didn't do) against Newcastle.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
He's our Stewart Downing: 0 goals, 0 assists. Probably making some youtubers mad because they can't even continue making videos about his terrific non-existent skills.

Litch

Honestly based on the cost, got to be one of the worst signings in our history. Made worse when you look across the league at players that cost less but are significantly better.

Denis79

Honestly based on the cost, got to be one of the worst signings in our history. Made worse when you look across the league at players that cost less but are significantly better.
He would be a bad transfer even if he cost a third of what he did. How the hell did this transfer even happen?

Litch

He would be a bad transfer even if he cost a third of what he did. How the hell did this transfer even happen?
I make you right. The biggest crime is spending it at a time where we didnt have the money to spend and there was so many holes in the squad....

Man Utd 3:2 Aston Villa

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Imagine coming on as a winger in this kind of game against dead opponent and doing nothing. Garnacho was tired and was still more dangerous.

The sooner we get rid of him and sign any average winger we will be better team.

Rossa

Just thinks ahead of everyone else. We were screaming for a pass, a cute dribble or just findind a teammate. Instead he had the foresight of bloody Darth Sideous to see that a corner was what would win us the game. Fooled everyone!

TsuWave

That Garnacho performance on the right. This guy might really be dusted

Red-17

Imagine coming on as a winger in this kind of game against dead opponent and doing nothing. Garnacho was tired and was still more dangerous.

The sooner we get rid of him and sign any average winger we will be better team.
Pretty sure he won the corner that we scored from with really good pressing and that was 2 minutes into him being on the pitch. Naturally we played more defensively after that.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Antony basically summed up his whole game in the first minute after he came up. Won the ball back in a dangerous area after some good pressing and a good tackle... then did an absolute dog shit pass.

massey

Antony basically summed up his whole game in the first minute after he came up. Won the ball back in a dangerous area after some good pressing and a good tackle... then did an absolute dog shit pass.
Yep although we scored from the resulting corner that was such a dangerous situation he was in and again a brainfart followed by his usual vacant apologising look he does every time or someone giving him a little fist bump for fecking it up.

utdalltheway

Sexy Beast
I wonder what he does in training that he can’t replicate in a game such as a proper shot on goal, i.e. on target and not straight at the keeper.

Nottingham Forest 2:1 Man Utd

KeanoMagicHat

Insanity is doing the same thing again and again and expecting different results.

How can Antony start after 0 goals and 0 assists in 900 minutes in the league this season and expect the attack to be anything but toothless?

El Jefe

He shouldn’t play a game for this club after this season. He should be loaned for as many seasons as it takes for him to redeem some value before being sold.

He’s one of the worst players to ever play for us consistently.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
0 goal 0 assist and creates feck all in 21 games, he is going after Weghorst's level of shitness.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
He's a fraud of a footballer. Easily the worst starting player I have ever seen at night, such a bizarre player. ETH is an idiot for even asking for him in the first place.

JTRI

He’s had more chances than he should have to show something, he looks like a really awful buy. Other than ETH trying to save face I see no reason at all that Amad shouldn’t be starting ahead of him from now on.

ScholesyTheWise

Something something progressor of the ball, tenacity, grit...

If he somehow stays for another season and comes remotely capable, not to mention good,
then I'm the stupidest football fan who ever existed.

Playing for Brazil and United while looking like this.... feck me.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
100mil EUR for him. The signing deserves a Pepe at Arsenal level investigation, although the answer would be easy. Points straight to ETH.

Worst thing is, this isn't a bad run of form, he's been like this ever since he joined. Never ever looked like a player worth that much money.

Roboc7

He’s dreadful but will be nightmare to get rid of, can’t persist with him beyond this season as he is so far from the required level it’s totally pointless. A year or two on loan beckons for him.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
So incredibly, unbelievably, absurdly, shit.

He should never start a game for us. There is literally no reason to start him other then the world has been struck but a deadly virus and he's the only left footed man alive who can play football.

And even then I'd pick the obligatory pet dog in front of him.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Genuinely the worst player I have ever seen in terms of skillset. Like, how is this guy even a footballer?

Bole Top

remember how we used to call Stewart Downing false winger when he was at Liverpool? that's Anthony now.